Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 (28455 Views)

9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / 10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Wumi0147(f): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2017
According to a list provided by Google, these are some of the health-related questions that Internet users asked on GOOGLE in 2017.

See the full list below...

What causes hiccups?

How to stop snoring?

What causes kidney stones?

Why am I so tired?

How long does the flu last?

What is normal blood pressure?

How to lower cholesterol?

What causes high blood pressure?

What is ADHD?

What is lupus?

More @ https://www.techtimes.com.ng/2017/12/these-are-top-10-health-questions-that.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Benjom(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2017
I wonder when people will start asking positive questions e.g.: Why am I so happy today? cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by veekid(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nothing like when will Buhari resign?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by teamsynergy: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
of a truth, health is wealth... thank God for some many genuine med websites like webmd et al... they have really made life easy for people who can't access medical personnel easily

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by zicoraads: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Erm, I don't even know the comment to post on a topic like this undecided
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years.

A scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.
They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by seunmohmoh(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by amiibaby(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why am I so broke?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by olaboy33(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
11. What is really wrong with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Badgers14: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
#11: How to survive Buhari's govt.

I bought a litre of fuel for N190 after standing in line for almost 2 hours and my chest is doing me somehow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by dont8(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years,a scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
And you're not on the list shocked

Google: Is this commenter suffering from paraphrenic health challenge?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry I was asking about hiccups here on NL too and i guess nobody knows something about it
https://www.nairaland.com/4251605/get-hiccups-even-after-drinking angry angry
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by princemidon(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Good to know sha
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by sammyj: 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by shammahyaro(f): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
I actually checked on "lupus"...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Bigajeff(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello my people, something Just happen right now and ayam very angry, how can people be googling how to **** grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by soberdrunk(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
"Can Stds kill"?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by hamid6249: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
fear
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Goahead(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years,a scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
You're not following....

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by yanshDoctor: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
..and to think of it, i am part if the flu list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by personal59: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
hmmmmmm

all this things are program by Google jor I don't believe it at all

pls don't quote me o cos na my opinion
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Archangel15: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

Zombie this is the wrong thread.

Seems you started work newly grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by canalily(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hicups is caused by suden contraction of the diagphram

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Ezedon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Noted
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by CIAspy: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
we are watching the questions from google database closely.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Makanjuola89: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
ibb,abacha and obj robbed dis country blind yet all u ppl keep shouting gej gej
smh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Tugsramm(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
jamariwolf:
Why am I so broke?
cos u gat no bf...nd go work
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by brainhgeek(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Apart from the question on flu and cholesterol , I actually checked all these
shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Mcsenior(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
How to treat deadly infections & diseases like diabetes, fibroid, stds, stroke, hypertension etc naturally with common herbs & spices like ginger, turmeric, neem, corn silk etc

Visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB for details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sachet Water: Strange Disease In Kano, Many Hospitalized / ​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / HIV Prevalence In South East Above National Average

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.