Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

South Korea Court Dismisses President. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Korea Court Dismisses President. (852 Views)

Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / WATCH: South Korea Court Sentences Ex President Park 8 More Years In Jail / South Korea Court Undecided Whether Sale Of Hanjin Shipping Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Korea Court Dismisses President. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2017
South Korean President Park Geun-Hye was fired by the country’s top court on Friday, as it upheld her impeachment by parliament over a wide-ranging corruption scandal.

The unanimous decision brought months of political turmoil to a climax and triggers a new presidential election, to be held within 60 days.

Park’s actions had “seriously impaired the spirit of… democracy and the rule of law,” said constitutional court chief justice Lee Jung-Mi. “President Park Geun-Hye… has been dismissed.”

It also means Park, the country’s first female president, becomes its first leader to be removed by impeachment. She is obliged to leave the presidential Blue House and loses her executive immunity from prosecution.

http://punchng.com/breaking-south-korea-court-dismisses-president/

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by maxti: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Seen
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:35am On Mar 10, 2017
That is why every region on earth except the weave wearing Ny slang wanna be Africans have become serious and are executing Africans like dogs in their countries.

African leaders want to stay in power, even with sickness, and people will still celebrate them and pray for them with thieves called pastors.

Nawah

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Misogynists won't just give women chances to maximize their potentials, first, it was in Brazil, then in the almighty and liberal United States and now, South Korea.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Flyingngel(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Can this happen in Nigeria? Definitely not; tribalism is our watch word here.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2017
When I will it be our turn in naija 220 to 440+ for a dollar is a crime
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Misogynists won't just give women chances to maximize their potentials, first, it was in Brazil, then in the almighty and liberal United States and now, South Korea.

Who says women are not having their full potential? Is this about women or corruption. You better go to Romance section.

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Kondomatic(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Do you know South Korea's stand on corruption?
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:

I don't, please tell me.
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by IamPatriotic(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Who says women are not having their full potential? Is this about women or corruption. You better go to Romance section.

I've not comment on the thread to draw the attention of teenagers.
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:

Don't mind them. Those countries they quoted are trying to fix their problems, and yet spoiled brats are scared of their own shadows, as nothing has even happened to the "women" to be protesting.

Anyway, Black lives matter African people, not stupid women rights or gay rights or humpback rights. We are first BLACK PEOPLE.
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Kondomatic(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:

I don't, please tell me.
You don't and yet jumped to a premature conclusion that it's misogynists that want to remove her because she's a woman. This is one of the reason I dislike feminism. They believe a woman can do anything a man can do except committing crimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by modath(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Misogynists made them corrupt? Made them break rules & breach laid down procedures?

Abeg remove that astute for your siggy!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Shortyy(f): 7:03am On Mar 10, 2017
I just love South Koreans. My Lee Min Ho comes in mind
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by datola: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2017
See better country!
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
I just love South Koreans. My Lee Min Ho comes in mind

You think it is Korean movie that they are acting?

Lol.
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Shortyy(f): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You think it is Korean movie that they are acting?
Lol.
Lmao anytime I see or hear South Korea, the guy pops in my mind. I'm crushing
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

Lmao anytime I see or hear South Korea, the guy pops in my mind. I'm crushing

His appearance? That is fine!!

His character in the movie? You should come to reality that he is acting a script oo.. Lol.

Even my Schofield that was a good husband in prison break was a gay in reality...

Chai..!!
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Shortyy(f): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

His appearance? That is fine!!

His character in the movie? You should come to reality that he is acting a script oo.. Lol.

Even my Schofield that was a good husband in prison break was a gay in reality...

Chai..!!
lol he has a wonderful personality, I've watched some of his interviews. And he's not gay. He has a girlfriend who's also an actress and a musician.
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:

lol he has a wonderful personality, I've watched some of his interviews. And he's not gay. He has a girlfriend who's also an actress and a musician.

Let's hope he won't break-up Asap!

Na dier way!

Lol...
Re: South Korea Court Dismisses President. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
For what leaders do so brazenly in Nigeria anyway nice to see some justice for once and also done through peaceful protest, congratulations South Korea

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Goofs On National Television Again / I Am An Israelite / A War Fought In Ignorance - William Pfaff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.