Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Online Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Purchase (684 Views)

Gtbank Online Purchase Fraud | If You Were Affected Please Come In / UBA Using Black Market Exchange Rate For Africard Online Purchase / Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Purchase by YOKIP(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
which of the cards is the best for online purchases and how do i go about getting the card
thank you
Re: Online Purchase by stagger: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2009
I have cards and can make payments for you. My fee is a service charge of N3,000 for payments below $50 and N5,000 for payments above that. If interested, holla me at 08027601655
Re: Online Purchase by wisfort: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
hello,
I personally use UBA mastercard for Nigeria issued bank, and i also uses an America issued debit card.
The debit card was issued by a US Bank, hence i can receive payments and make purchases with it.
If you are interested in the UBA mastercard, just go to any UBA nearest to your residence and make enquiry about their current requirements.
I got mine when $250 was a collateral, and you will open another domiciliary account with another $100. I don't know what is obtainable now. So confirm their current requirements.

If you want the US debit card, call me on how to get it. There are processes involved.
Call 08023594564

The Publisher,
Web Development Technologies
www.webdevelopmenttechnologies.com

Author: Consumer Buying Secret Revealed!
http://consumer-buying-behavior.webdevelopmenttechnologies.com/exclusive.htm
Re: Online Purchase by Emotivator(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2009
I use GT mastercard and they have been serving me well, except on few ocasion when funds will reflect as needed, but the one i funded today did not take up to 30 mins. to reflect.

The requirement as at when i started using it was to open an account that requires you to provided a referee. Binog!! you are on.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Insult: Mtn Locates West African Headquarters In Ghana / I Need Information On How To Make Use Of Googleadsense / Forex Trading Is Still Profitable Guess How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.