Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari Returns,lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa .PIC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Returns,lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa .PIC (430 Views)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Photos Of The Kind Of Food Being Served To Presidential Guards @ The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Returns,lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa .PIC by easycash12: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari arrived the country Friday at about 4 a.m., 51 days after he left the country on a medical vacation.

Owing to the closure of the Abuja airport, presidency sources informed THISDAY that his plane was scheduled to land at the Kaduna airport in the wee hours of Friday, following which he was to be flown by helicopter to the President Villa, Abuja.

The sources also revealed that the president might address the nation Friday after his long absence, in order to quell any concerns over his capacity to govern.
The news of his return Friday was broken last night in a statement by his media aide, Mr. Femi Adesina.

Adesina recalled that the president left the shores of the country on January 19 for a vacation, during which he was scheduled to undergo routine medical check-ups.
He said the scheduled vacation was however extended due to the advice by his doctors

More http://viid.me/qmgAeK

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Increase Your Blog's Traffic / How I Started Making $200 Per Wk With The Free Website I Created / “bafarawa: True Northerner With Political Art Of Sardauna” – Comr. Sen. Yusuf Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.