Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? (9943 Views)

Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng / HTC Ocean Life-the Phone You've Been Waiting For / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by omoalajah(m): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Fmartin:
am nt a photo grammar. 5000mah al d way

Photo grammar ke. What's that?
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2017
OgatheTop:

Then your English is incorrect.

Mr grammar Nazi. You know there are​ people whose first language isn't English. I think you are going to have to become a bit more tolerant of bad grammar, at least in public forums.
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Matikho: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
I think battery life is very important but not the only thing you should consider when looking for a smartphone. We buy smartphones because of the things they enable us to do. If battery was the most important thing, there would still be a huge demand for old generation phones: the likes of Nokia 3310. Fortunately, for those who are concerned about battery life, there are many good smartphones with powerful batteries eg Tecno L9 Plus, Tecno L8, Tecno L8 Plus etc.

http://www.phonestablets.co.ke/products/mobile/smartphones/tecno
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by scarycuteface(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
The situation of the country has even made battery life important. Not bashing other features a phone comes with but without battery, how do u enjoy the amazing features your phone has? I'm already thinking of how I'll get the new L9 Plus from Tecno
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Freelancerx: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Camera? When a longer battery life will make me enjoy my phone better. I'll prefer it has 5000mah battery just like Tecno's New L9 any day any time.
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by samsam2019: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
famousbowale:
9 hours in office, 9 hours of electricity to charge.

30 minutes in car driving, 30 minutes of opportunity to charge.

NEPA + generator to charge at Home.

WHO NEED BATTERY?
abi ooo
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Abdstrakt:
All of you saying because of poor power in Nigeria. Even if light is stable do you guys think it's everyone that likes charging their phone every few hours to charge or using the phone whilst charging?

Peep this survey that was done in the UK, 89% of people see battery as the single most important feature when buying a smartphone.

Battery is important regardless of where in the world you are.

My phone has 2000mAh capacity. I hate the fact that i have to charge it every now and then as I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge. I guess the new Tecno L9plus is what I should get.
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
famousbowale:
9 hours in office, 9 hours of electricity to charge.

30 minutes in car driving, 30 minutes of opportunity to charge.

NEPA + generator to charge at Home.

WHO NEED BATTERY?

You should understand that not many are as opportuned as you are and you dont have this chance at weekends so?

1 Like

Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Abdstrakt(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
D4Daymoo:

My phone has 2000mAh capacity. I hate the fact that i have to charge it every now and then as I am a heavy user and it takes eternity to charge. I guess the new Tecno L9plus is what I should get.
you should. plus, it has quick charge too so no long charging hours.
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by nada4u0052(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
not only the battery life but tech has advance in such a way our smartphone is smarter than we humans. , n it's lik our companion so to me I choose to get itelS31 cos it has wat I needed
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by kogbaski99: 2:54am On Mar 15, 2017
That's one of wat matters in this new phonePad 3
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Abdstrakt:
you should. plus, it has quick charge too so no long charging hours.
Those are good selling points
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by scarycuteface(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nope. I think a good phone must balance it all, although the battery is essential, good camera , great specs and design should be key. With that I'm learning about the next Tecno Camon device, it will have a good balance of all the things needed by a smartphone.
Re: Is Battery Life The Only Spec That Matters? by kogbaski99: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
It's not just about battery life I like the output too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / What Does This Band Mean? / Android Phones Under 70,000 Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.