Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? (5377 Views)

A Snitch Just Reported The Glo Free Browsing Cheat / The Glo Thread - Share Your Experience / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Afonjashapmouth: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Bought a Glo card now and was super amazed about what I saw when trying to scratch the card

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
That's how we roll

4 Likes

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by investigator007: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
This looks fake from the beginning
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Acekidc4(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Na Nigeria We dey Na??
No Long Tin

2 Likes

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by feran15(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Printing error i guess.
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by olurotimi1: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Bought a Glo card now and was super amazed about what I saw when trying to scratch the card
have tried the numbers, it keeps saying card used. pls can anyone tell me whats wrong?

1 Like

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by lekjons(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Made in Aba recharge card grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Sarhyd(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baddest Recharge Card Ever Liveth grin

1 Like

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by lordraiden(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
niggaz don Enta d business,wen ur pocket is empty you reason alot of tinz
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by makdcash(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin recession is real man must survive grin
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi......i need a favour from you all please........help me visit this link and view my video to help me win a competition https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbscqKFNFm/
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by WhyNa: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
olurotimi1:
have tried the numbers, it keeps saying card used. pls can anyone tell me whats wrong?

You're still asking what's wrong? Seriously

1 Like

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am yet to see what us happening here ooo!!
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by hoover420: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
olurotimi1:
Is your brain paining you?
Can't you see it has been used!

4 Likes

Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by DannyJ19(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

Aba boiz.....
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by ewizard1: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Only a dumb would buy this kind of card even after seeing it clearly the pin is not protected. And he still say e try am, e not enter!!! grin
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by ewizard1: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
WhyNa:

You're still asking what's wrong? Seriously
I wonder ooo!!!
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
i will sue adenuga if im the one
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by durasome(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
.return it to where you bought it.
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by olurotimi1: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
hoover420:

Is your brain paining you?
Can't you see it has been used!
lol. obviouslywe now know who brain dey pain.
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by olurotimi1: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
ewizard1:

I wonder ooo!!!
nawa o seriously the recession is biting harder, can you see the joke.
Re: See The Glo Card I Just Bought Now, Can You Spot The Give? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahagagahahag GOD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Glo's New Voice Message (Glo Users Glo With Pride!) / Get Yourself A Foreign Number / Unlock Blackberry Z10, Iphone 3GS,4,4S,5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.