Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How My Husband Killed My Only Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Killed My Only Son (1982 Views)

U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Killed My Only Son by shugarush92(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
My name is Gloria Okere. I hail from Mbano. This is a story of my life. How my husband killed my only son. I met my husband Cletus Okere eighteen years ago at a dinner party and after a short courtship, we eventually.got married.

Unfortunately, luck was not on our side for we stayed over ten years without an issue. My husband's relatives started telling him to leave me and marry another wife. My mother in-law was not left out in the campaign. Infact, she was my nightmare. She always call me a witch. That I possessed her son, that was why he don't want to marry a second wife. Tears and sorrows became my food day and night. I couldn't sleep and I lost appetite in everything. Unbelievably, my husband still shows me love and care despite his mother and relatives yelling for a second wife.

Miraculously, on the eleventh year of our marriage, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and my enemies was silenced.
Five years later, I couldn't conceive again and we decided to train our only son. My husband is a contractor. He usually travel to Abuja for his contract business. But recently, he started traveling often and on and stays longer when he travel than before. I didn't mind because I trusted him so much.
To cut the story short, he traveled last month being February, promising to come back in a week time, could you believe that my husband stayed more than three weeks, no phone calls. I even tried to contact him on his own phone, the phone was switched off.

Suddenly, my son became sick and no money at home. I took him to our family doctor and was diagnosed of anemia of which he needed immediate blood transfusion. To be candid, the doctor said my son has only seven days to live. My blood does not match his blood and I don't have money to buy blood.
Surprisingly, on the sixth day my husband arrived at the hospital looking good and richer. I care less about his appearance for my son was at the verge of death. Now, it is time for my husband to donate blood, his blood was screened and I asked the doctor to start transfusion immediately to save my son who has only a day to live. But, to my greatest surprise, my husband and the doctor was not doing anything positive as to save the life of this poor boy. Nobody want to tell me what was going on.

To crown it all, on the morning of the seventh day, my husband bought blood for transfusion but before the doctor and nurses could finish preparing for the transfusion, my son gave up the ghost. I lost consciousness and was revived. I could not believe it. How can I lost my only source of joy? I hold the doctor responsible for my son's death, until he was able to tell me that my husband tested HIV positive and his blood could not be used. I was dumbfounded and don't know what to do.

Sincerely speaking, I was contented when my husband was not rich. Now, he is rich, a HIV positive and I lost my only son too. What can I do? How will I survive this? Should I continue living with this man? Please advice me.

for more..Go to http://www.familygists.com/2017/03/how-my-husband-killed-my-only-son.html
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by collins0032(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow Thats Bad Oh
http://tinyurl .com/p-monie You earn in minutes... seriously OH!
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
embarassed

Speechless
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by internetpo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm! I dont actually knwo what to say here. I am speechless. madam take heart abeg.
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by thorpido(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Travelling man.............can be a risky life except for a disciplined man.

You need to ask your husband questions o.What kind of commitment does he have towards his family?
Madam you have your blame too.How come you have no money at home when you have a husband that is barely at home?It means you don't know how to manage your home too.

4 Likes

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Beremx(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
So this sounds like he used his son for rituals.

Ok o!
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by WHOcarex: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mumu story. How your husband come take kill your son?
I was suspecting he used him for rituals.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by thorpido(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:

Ok o!
'My husband don kill me o.He don kill my pikin'.I guess she means that literarily.
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
...stories that touch

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Untrue story

Which hospital waits to give blood donated immediately? You had no money, but couldn't run around to source for money till your husband comes back from his journey?
No family members to run to? No neighbors? No friends?

6 Likes

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Which type of husband leaves home for a trip without dropping money Down in case of emergencies?
Madam for so many years. U couldn't run your home well.

And that husband of yours? Should I call him. Pure evil or pure foolisshh.
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fake story.

How much is a pint of blood?

No mother would fold her hands ad watch her child die when there are Electronics, gadgets, her clothing and jewellery for house. No friends and family either?

Try again later, Mr blogger.

6 Likes

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by shugarush92(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
LOLZ..
Beremx:

Ok o!
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by shugarush92(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
ifyalways:
Fake story.

No mother would fold her hands ad watch her child die when there are Electronics, gadgets, her clothing and jewellery for house. No friends and family either?

Hmm..wAIT UNTIL THE THING HAPPEN TO YOU..U GO KNOW WEDA NA FAKE OR TRUE..JUST SAYING..
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by shugarush92(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
ifyalways:
Fake story.

U WON KNOW HOW MUCH FOR PAINT OF BLOOD BA!...U NO KNW WHERE OSHODI MARKET DEY?
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by shugarush92(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
alexialin:
Which type of husband leaves home for a trip without dropping money Down in case of emergencies?
Madam for so many years. U couldn't run your home well.

And that husband of yours? Should I call him. Pure evil or pure foolisshh.

you want to know the type of husband that goes on a trip without leaving money behind ba..marry one and you will know
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
shugarush92:

you want to know the type of husband that goes on a trip without leaving money behind ba..marry one and you will know

Of course I will marry . And to my bf by Gods grace. He's a real man who knows what been responsible is all about. He drops allowances even without travelling and also when he travels . So definitely I will marry him or such kind of man . Such kinds are rare and and are meant to be kept.
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by poshestmina(f): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
shugarush92:

Hmm..wAIT UNTIL THE THING HAPPEN TO YOU..U GO KNOW WEDA NA FAKE OR TRUE..JUST SAYING..
Believe me dear,NO MOTHER will sit and watch her child die like that ,she's married to a 'rich' man and doesn't have personal belongings to sell or anybody to borrow money from? Mothers sell anything in their possesion to train a child,how much when the child's life is in danger? Am not sure you understand what \who a mother is .
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by chival(f): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Believe this badly concocted tale at your own peril.
Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2017
This fiction of a story is even older than nairaland. In fact, it's a nollywood movie that was released in the early 2000s. . . Although, I don't know the name of the movie offhand.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by kpofkpof: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
This fiction of a story is even older than nairaland. In fact, it's a nollywood movie that was released in the earlier 2000. . . Although, I don't know the name of the movie offhand.

Omotola was the boy'a mother and Zach Orji his dad

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Killed My Only Son by egbabiekperemo1: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
shugarush92:
My name is Gloria Okere. I hail from Mbano. This is a story of my life. How my husband killed my only son. I met my husband Cletus Okere eighteen years ago at a dinner party and after a short courtship, we eventually.got married.

Unfortunately, luck was not on our side for we stayed over ten years without an issue. My husband's relatives started telling him to leave me and marry another wife. My mother in-law was not left out in the campaign. Infact, she was my nightmare. She always call me a witch. That I possessed her son, that was why he don't want to marry a second wife. Tears and sorrows became my food day and night. I couldn't sleep and I lost appetite in everything. Unbelievably, my husband still shows me love and care despite his mother and relatives yelling for a second wife.

Miraculously, on the eleventh year of our marriage, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and my enemies was silenced.
Five years later, I couldn't conceive again and we decided to train our only son. My husband is a contractor. He usually travel to Abuja for his contract business. But recently, he started traveling often and on and stays longer when he travel than before. I didn't mind because I trusted him so much.
To cut the story short, he traveled last month being February, promising to come back in a week time, could you believe that my husband stayed more than three weeks, no phone calls. I even tried to contact him on his own phone, the phone was switched off.

Suddenly, my son became sick and no money at home. I took him to our family doctor and was diagnosed of anemia of which he needed immediate blood transfusion. To be candid, the doctor said my son has only seven days to live. My blood does not match his blood and I don't have money to buy blood.
Surprisingly, on the sixth day my husband arrived at the hospital looking good and richer. I care less about his appearance for my son was at the verge of death. Now, it is time for my husband to donate blood, his blood was screened and I asked the doctor to start transfusion immediately to save my son who has only a day to live. But, to my greatest surprise, my husband and the doctor was not doing anything positive as to save the life of this poor boy. Nobody want to tell me what was going on.

To crown it all, on the morning of the seventh day, my husband bought blood for transfusion but before the doctor and nurses could finish preparing for the transfusion, my son gave up the ghost. I lost consciousness and was revived. I could not believe it. How can I lost my only source of joy? I hold the doctor responsible for my son's death, until he was able to tell me that my husband tested HIV positive and his blood could not be used. I was dumbfounded and don't know what to do.

Sincerely speaking, I was contented when my husband was not rich. Now, he is rich, a HIV positive and I lost my only son too. What can I do? How will I survive this? Should I continue living with this man? Please advice me.

for more..Go to http://www.familygists.com/2017/03/how-my-husband-killed-my-only-son.html

Lies. .. copied from nollywood. .. mumu

(1) (Reply)

Firman Generator Spg1200 Ibadan / 65-year-old Man Trained His Kids Overseas Abandoned In Nigeria As Wife Travels / Please Help Me Out ( Pregnant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.