Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time (771 Views)

Can I Make Money With 20 Views Daily On My Blog / Affordable Seo Expert Nigeria 5,000k Views Daily From Google Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi, Im a blogger and I am tired of these Nigerian page views that kill my rpm and alexa rant. Contact me if you are an seo expert that can guaranty me a good job in a short while..Let us discuss business
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by Donald3d(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:
Hi, Im a blogger and I am tired of these Nigerian page views that kill my rpm and alexa rant. Contact me if you are an seo expert that can guaranty me a good job in a short while..Let us discuss business
SEO isnt really magic that would give you that amount of views in a day.
A lot of things would come into play if SEO would give you such magic.
What niche ?
How well do you write your article .
What is the article/articles about (VERY IMPORTANT)
What is your social media presence like .
Do you invest in your blog ?
What is your site design like
Who is your target audience.

What you need is enlightenment .
Check my signature its closing today wink
Goodluck !

1 Like

Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by mokoshalb(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
your want can be related to; I need a babalawo that can quaranty me of 10 million daily in a short time.

On a more serious note, am afraid you are not far from getting scammed with this... desperate guys will hunt for you soon!
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by webincomeplus(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:

Firstly, bear in mind that most "SEO experts" can't be trusted. Besides, SEO is something that can easily be implemented by anyone who can take some time to learn it from the right resources online.

As for your requirement, I hope you understand that it takes at least 4 to 7 months to start seeing meaningful results from SEO efforts. So, I wouldn't know whether you're being realistic by your use of the words, "short while".

For you to achieve that milestone with SEO, there are many factors to consider. The major ones include your niche, competition for target keywords, the quality of your content, and the level of hard work you put into the whole thing.

As far as SEO is concerned, there are no shortcuts. Your goal is quite realizable with SEO, but it won't happen in a few weeks.
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
When i say a short while, I mean 5 months
webincomeplus:

Firstly, bear in mind that most "SEO experts" can't be trusted. Besides, SEO is something that can easily be implemented by anyone who can take some time to learn it from the right resources online.

As for your requirement, I hope you understand that it takes at least 4 to 7 months to start seeing meaningful results from SEO efforts. So, I wouldn't know whether you're being realistic by your use of the words, "short while".

For you to achieve that milestone with SEO, there are many factors to consider. The major ones include your niche, competition for target keywords, the quality of your content, and the level of hard work you put into the whole thing.

As far as SEO is concerned, there are no shortcuts. Your goal is quite realizable with SEO, but it won't happen in a few weeks.
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I understand how SEO works..Im not saying it should work overnight
mokoshalb:
your want can be related to; I need a babalawo that can quaranty me of 10 million daily in a short time.

On a more serious note, am afraid you are not far from getting scammed with this... desperate guys will hunt for you soon!
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by fxstory(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:
with your requirement, I must say that you are inviting scammers that will rip you off. SEO is not immediately except your notch doesn't have much competitors
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Which of you can help me?
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by mokoshalb(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
but your title says so...
flabba:
I understand how SEO works..Im not saying it should work overnight
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Im willing to learn if your are willing to show me where and how
webincomeplus:

Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by mokoshalb(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:
Which of you can help me?
Nobody will be able to satisfy you, you have basic knowledge of it, use it and you will see the effect, don't pay anyone.. else OYO

1 Like

Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by pauljumbo: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:

seo and short term dont agree
unless you need 10k bot views
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by pauljumbo: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:
When i say a short while, I mean 5 months

yes you can get that in 5 months
but you have to spend alot getting quality contents that will be syndicated on a daily basis for the next 5 months.
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oh, I didnt mean it that way. I thought that a short while means 5 to 6 months
mokoshalb:
but your title says so...
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yea but I guess I need to have some plugins and other optimize my pages..I dont know how to do all that
pauljumbo:

yes you can get that in 5 months
but you have to spend alot getting quality contents that will be syndicated on a daily basis for the next 5 months.

Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by flabba: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please can you msg me on whatsapp..I need to explain and also ask u sometinz that will me..09059433066
mokoshalb:
Nobody will be able to satisfy you, you have basic knowledge of it, use it and you will see the effect, don't pay anyone.. else OYO
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by mokoshalb(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
flabba:
Please can you msg me on whatsapp..I need to explain and also ask u sometinz that will me..09059433066
ok
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by mcqwerty(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Yes, you can rank in "a few weeks" on google, although staying there is another case.
SEO rewards if you are willing to do the work.
I do professional SEO work , both Onpage and offpage.
I don't come cheap. N2000 ? Stay away!!!
Mcqwerty
Re: I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time by directonpc(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2017
You will only get scammed. Thank me smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scam Pages And Hosting Available For All Websites You Want / Urgent!!! Blog Designers Wanted / My Problem With Qservers Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.