Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been (706 Views)

Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) / United African State Job Real/fake / UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been by nkemjacob2(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
recently governor obaseki launched a program for job seekers to apply in any local government closer to them. but some local government are over crowdy with applicants.

those that have applied and those yet to apply what has been the story so far.
Re: Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been by Amamicable: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Can u pls enlighten me more on this application? How and where to apply. I live in Benin and I seriously need a job
Re: Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been by mazieze: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
I applied on the website in a cyber cafe.
Re: Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been by nkemjacob2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Amamicable:
Can u pls enlighten me more on this application? How and where to apply. I live in Benin and I seriously need a job
go to any of the local gvt Secretariat near u. go with ur credentials.
Re: Those That Applied For The Edo State job How Has The Story Been by nkemjacob2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
mazieze:
I applied on the website in a cyber cafe.
also use ur leg go the LGA to avoid story

(1) (Reply)

Massive Job Vacancies For Translators Only! / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development / An English Teacher Is Needed At Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.