Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tributes 20 Years After Death Of The Notorious B.i.g. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tributes 20 Years After Death Of The Notorious B.i.g. (550 Views)

Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tributes 20 Years After Death Of The Notorious B.i.g. by voiceoftheupcom: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
TRIBUTES 20 YEARS AFTER DEATH OF THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/03/tributes-20-years-after-death-of.html

20 years ago today, Christopher Wallace aka The Notorious B.I.G. was killed in a drive-by in Los Angeles, California – the case remains unsolved. He would have been 44 today, and his legacy can’t be understated. Pitch-shifting delivery, money-bragging bravado, straight-up rivalry – these were all traits Biggie Smalls boasted before they became commonplace. And his final album, ‘Life After Death’, suggested this innovative talent had his best days ahead of him.
Tributes and homages have been pouring in ever since he died age 24, with the likes of Jay Z and Eminem quoting his lyrics in their own work. And to mark two decades since Biggies’s death, the music world and beyond is paying tribute to one of the world’s greatest.
DIDDY IS COMBINING BIGGIE’S BEST VERSES INTO “SOMETHING SPECIAL”

Re: Tributes 20 Years After Death Of The Notorious B.i.g. by Epositive(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Only Nigerian Contesting In Photo Icon Africa Competition In Ghana / Twitter Users Clap Back At Shina Peller For Saying People Should Chase Passion / Rapper Cynthia Morgan Says She Plans To Quit The Internet 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.