Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Don’t Want To Be Associated With Guaranty Trust Bank – Asa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Be Associated With Guaranty Trust Bank – Asa (519 Views)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank / Asa Doesn't Want To Be Associated With GT Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Be Associated With Guaranty Trust Bank – Asa by ajetunde: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Have you ever listened to the Asa’s “The place to be”, which became Gtbank’s theme song?. It’s such a beautiful song. But as it turns out, there seems to be “Bad Blood” between Asa and the bank as she no longer wants to be associated with them.

Chorus of the song “I believe that I can be Only the best in whatever I do Guaranteed to take the lead Only the best in whatever I do Guaranteed, yes indeed To be the best in whatever I do”

More news on - http://liveofofo.com/celebrity/guaranty-trust-bank-asa.html/

Re: I Don’t Want To Be Associated With Guaranty Trust Bank – Asa by benedictnsi(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
GTbank...... One of the very selfish Banks in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Video:olajumoke Looks Stunning In New Photoshoot, Says "I Love My Fans" / Alabaro Mi,movie Hit Market,produced By Kolade Oyewande / Throwback Picture Of Senator Dino Melaye And Saharareporters In 2015 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.