Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate (492 Views)

What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate by vision202020: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am Geology graduate and a serving corp member that have plans to enrol and get some certifications during the service year. Please i need advice on the useful and relevant courses to take and also the useful softwares to learn during this service year.
Thanks
Re: What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2017
vision202020:
I am Geology graduate and a serving corp member that have plans to enrol and get some certifications during the service year. Please i need advice on the useful and relevant courses to take and also the useful softwares to learn during this service year.
Thanks

lets ask lalasticlala.....but, my adviz is this......look for a place for an internship. Dnt focus on d pay as long as its yr area of interest (well logging, g.i.s firm, construction company etc). Then, you can choose either to enrol for autocad, or G.I.S training. If you cant find any, go & learn graphics designing & website designing...& use d proceeds to sponsor yr Masters

(1) (Reply)

Rehearsing Ethnics / Don't Be The First To Quit / Federal Road Safety Commission Redeploys Of 71 Senior Officers Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.