Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! (503 Views)

Ways To Save Money And Save On Your Monthly Expenses / How To Minimize Expenses And Save More / Coy I Worked For Refused To Pay Me My Expenses, Pensions And One Month In Lieu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! by 4tunebest(f): 8:17am On Mar 27, 2017
od Morning. This sounds quite impossible but it is our own way of giving back to the society that we have benefitted so much from.

The first quarter of the year is already gone. 2017 is steadily winding up. There's an opportunity for
those who wouldn't want to end the year without achieving something meaningfull.

If you wish to to own your own bakery by the end of the year free of charge, there's an opportunity for you. However, you would have to provide the space, ours is to provide the equipments, raw materials and professional expertise. This can only be accessed by residents of South Western states.

Our Bakery is launching its own Family loaf and by buying minimum of five thousand naira worth of products per day, you have access to the aforementioned opportunity. This translates to 10 pieces only of the 500 Naira loaf or 25 pieces of the 200 naira loaf. We make the delivery depending on your location.

Our loaf is extremely soft, chewy and uniquely packaged. Variants include:

Coconut Bread
Chocolate Bread
Cake Bread
Soft Milk Bread
Fruit Bread, etc.

For more enquiries, please call Nutrient Rich Foods and Beverages on 07062160601, or send mail to nutrientrichfoodsng @gmail.com.

Don't let this year pass you by. DO SOMETHING
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2017
4tunebest:
od Morning. This sounds quite impossible but it is our own way of giving back to the society that we have benefitted so much from.

The first quarter of the year is already gone. 2017 is steadily winding up. There's an opportunity for
those who wouldn't want to end the year without achieving something meaningfull.

If you wish to to own your own bakery by the end of the year free of charge, there's an opportunity for you. However, you would have to provide the space, ours is to provide the equipments, raw materials and professional expertise. This can only be accessed by residents of South Western states.

Our Bakery is launching its own Family loaf and by buying minimum of five thousand naira worth of products per day, you have access to the aforementioned opportunity. This translates to 10 pieces only of the 500 Naira loaf or 25 pieces of the 200 naira loaf. We make the delivery depending on your location.

Our loaf is extremely soft, chewy and uniquely packaged. Variants include:

Coconut Bread
Chocolate Bread
Cake Bread
Soft Milk Bread
Fruit Bread, etc.

For more enquiries, please call Nutrient Rich Foods and Beverages on 07062160601, or send mail to nutrientrichfoodsng @gmail.com.

Don't let this year pass you by. DO SOMETHING
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Sir please can i work in this bakery of yours?
Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! by jashar(f): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
This looks like a great opportunity.

So, after you set up the bakery, who would run it? Will it be run like a franchise?

What business model are you gonna be operating?
Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! by 4tunebest(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
flames99:
Sir please can i work in this bakery of yours?

Send me a mail
Re: Own Your Own Bakery By December, All Expenses On Us!!! by frab1: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Max Donors is the latest quick and easy way to make instant cash, no waiting till the end of the month like a salary earner, all you need is 5k and within 24 HOURS, you get your cash back plus 50%,contact us by checking out my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Make Billions With Little Income Lets Design Ecommerce For You / How To Know If You Are Pursuing The Right Goal / SURVEY: Special Event Come True ₦₦₦ - Get Rewarded For Ur Participation:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.