Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. (4635 Views)

Auction Today:tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord For 1.25m Only(fixed) / Reporting Live From The Auction - With Pictures. / Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 3:58am On Dec 17, 2009
[size=14pt]Captured some pictures at the auction today. These vehicles will be going on sale tomorrow. I will feed you guys back on how much it finally go for. Especially the Bugatti Veyron 16.4.

Never really seen one up close and personal. I have seen them about twice on the road and the Lambo a lot of times. Its a pleasure to see, touch and feel the presence of the fastest production car in the world and without a doubt one of the rarest and most expensive car in the world.

Just couldn't wait and see how much it auctions for tomorrow.

Then there are the Rolls and the rest. Will fill u guys in tomorrow.
[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 3:59am On Dec 17, 2009
More

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 4:00am On Dec 17, 2009
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2009
[size=14pt]Elo lo ma je to ba se si Naira?[/size]  grin

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2009
Those are some nice cars, don't you have to have like a permit to get into the auctions ?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2009
So, if you ever have the urge to buy any of these vehicles. You've got the hookup.

My email is: [size=18pt]Promise72@yahoo.com[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 4:06am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Those are some nice cars, don't you have to have like a permit to get into the auctions ?

I am a registered wholesale dealer here in California
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:20am On Dec 17, 2009
If you don't mind me asking, do you buy those cars then export it to Nigeria ?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 4:28am On Dec 17, 2009
I can export to Nigeria (or Anywhere in the world for that matter)whatever anybody asks for. As long as its paid for.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by enibaba(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2009
The question asked by Ogidi is weather you will buy the car with your money before exporting for sale not as an agent.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by OgidiBoy(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2009
enibaba:

The question asked by Ogidi is weather you will buy the car with your money before exporting for sale not as an agent.

Maybe he buys them on credit and pays it off when the car is bought. I maybe wrong.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2009
Anyone that wants to order a vehicle will have to make a deposit. That shows seriousness and commitment. Then the balance will be collected upon delivery.

Of course it makes no sense to just buy and ship a vehicle cos somebody ask so undecided
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by OgidiBoy(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2009
Sorry if I'm being nosy, what can a deposit on one of those expensive car run me ?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sorry if I'm being nosy, what can a deposit on one of those expensive car run me ?

I will be attending this auction tomorrow, will let you know how the auction result went. But let me tell you though that these cars will definately be running into the hundred's of thousands.(I will expect the Bugatti to be close to $1million or more) I hate to break it to you, i don't have it like that. I am hoping to get there someday. I can purchase it as an agent/broker but definately not with traditional deposit type like regular car. My money is not that high.

I took the pics to share with everyone and it doesn't hurt to know. I am not buying this and sending to Naija. Please don't get the wrong idea. You are not likely to walk out of a Ferrari dealership with a car even if you have your cash in hand. It takes an average 3-6months to get a Ferrari (Brand New at least). God know what it will be for a Bugatti.

I hope i am not sending the wrong message. When i see how much it sells for tomorrow, i can help you get one. But you pay upfront. I dont have the type of $$$$ to float a Ferrari/Lambo/Rolls pre-order.

I will be your broker though.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by nyrol(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2009
mr. Kay, without mincing word u are now d most credible NL residing in d US, for coming out bold with ur face beside ur adverts, i say GBOSA for you!!! No doubt this will earn ur more trust and patronage. Keep it up
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2009
Updates? ?

How much did the Bugatti go for?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2009
wwheelz:

Updates? ?

How much did the Bugatti go for?

I was purposely holding off on the bugatti auction price to know if the offer was accepted. What happened was that the auction got to $800,000. That was the highest bid. However, it seems that the owner has a "reserved price" meaning that he wont sell unless there was a offer meeting the price he want. So the auction will then contact the owner/bank to see if they will accept the $800k from the highest bidder.

I still want to confirm from the auction (after xmas) if ever the bid was accepted, that was why i didn't update yet cos i want to be sure.

I am unaware of anywhere that a Bugatti was auctioned. Lots of people are commenting that too. Everything basically stopped during the Bugatti Auction. It was something special.

Enjoy more pics from the auction.

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2009
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2009
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2009
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by adexcarz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2009
Mr K,
I'm liking those pictures. How much was the Rolls Royce Auctioned for?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
adexcarz:

Mr K,
I'm liking those pictures. How much was the Rolls Royce Auctioned for?

$240,000 for the phantom
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by axeman85(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
oga kunle

pls how much will land a 2003 mazda6 full optioned, alloys, clean as well. to lagos in my compound, all cost inclusive ?
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
axeman85:

oga kunle

pls how much will land a 2003 mazda6 full optioned, alloys, clean as well. to lagos in my compound, all cost inclusive ?

It will cost you [size=14pt]1.95m[/size]. This will be straight from dealers' auction with about 70k-75k miles on it. It will be similar to the picture attached. The one in the picture will be coming up for auction next week or so.

There are different ones that comes up every week but if you do choose to buy, we can find you a very nice one anytime.

My email is: [size=14pt]promise72@yahoo.com[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by axeman85(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
chief. thankxs very much but the price u quoted is way above my budget and what i got from other dealers on here as well, but all the same thanks for the help. really appreciate.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
axeman85:

chief. thankxs very much but the price u quoted is way above my budget and what i got from other dealers on here as well, but all the same thanks for the help. really appreciate.

No problem boss. I can only speak for what i am selling. Make sure the mileage and the cleaness of the car are comparable. Then thats a basis for a tru comparison.

Thanks for your request.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ Kunle

Pls chief, Lexus IS350 needed, how much will land a clean one with low mileage in Lagos, Nigeria port. . .sorry to derail the thread chief. . .that's 350 not 300
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
Adrenaline:

@ Kunle

Pls chief, Lexus IS350 needed, how much will land a clean one with low mileage in Lagos, Nigeria port. . .sorry to derail the thread chief. . .that's 350 not 300

Hi,

Checking through the dealers' offer, i found a very clean one that will run you about N4m to get there. Its a 2006, Navigation and about 64k miles. Pics attached below. My email is : promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2009
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ Kunle

Is that the actual car? This looks super clean and in black?? Damn thats my best colour, I'm ready to cut a deal BUT dunno If the price can be any lower, I jus acquired a 2007 SUV few months back for around that price and I jus assumed a 2006 compact sedan shld cost considerably less . . .there's only one dealer I've seen so far that has this car around town and it's a white one( I'll leave the price for now), may be there are others I dont know yet

The ONLY issue iv got with this ride shown up there is the pricing, I want to know if I have to clear it myself or does the 4m cover that? Pls try and drop your profit margin abit for me u knw man 2 man wink
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2009
Will mail you shortly
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2009
Its all inclusive. Clearing and all. The IS350 are somewhat more expensive. Especially to get them in such a condition. No salvage. No fixer upper. It also has the Navigation too.

Used cars has different grades as you know. This is the King of the hill. More pics for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Acura Is Here - "Acura Advance Thread" / 2008 Honda Crv Exl (registered) / 2012 MG 750E For Sale (brand New) V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.