Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. (4648 Views)

Auction Today:tokunbo 2007 Honda Accord For 1.25m Only(fixed) / Reporting Live From The Auction - With Pictures. / Reporting From The Auction Frontline. Lots Of Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by platinumnk(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2010
Can you remember how much the Bentley Coupe was sold for?

Im a big fan of the Bentley Coupes smiley
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
Bentley Continental GT will cost about $75,000 to the shores of Lagos, BEFORE CUSTOM CLEARING FEES.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by platinumnk(f): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
^^Oh I dont live in Lagos. I live in the Southern part of US.

75K for Bentley Coupe was sold at the auction?

Not Bad! smiley
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2010
[size=14pt]This 2008 went on sale at the Auction last week. It has about 18k miles. Finally settled at $105,000.

It was a very rare moment. This actual car came from the filming of the Ironman Movie. Very nice car indeed.

Enjoy.
[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2010
[size=14pt]This Bentley didn't go on sale last week. Will be going on sale next luxury auction day. It belongs to "Game" (the rapper). Well pimped out.

Enjoy the pics
[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2010
[size=16pt]2007 Bentley GTC. 27,000 miles. Exceptional Condition.[/size]

[size=18pt]Total Landing Cost: N23m[/size]

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2010
This Bentley will be on sale next luxury Auction. There's something about a white car that's different even though not many ppl like it in Naija

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2010
more

Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by labiyemmy(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2010
Bros Kunle.

Remember me? I prefer the coupe of the Bentely - still willing to do the part exchange?

I saw that Audi R8 in Abuja and I was like - this is a beast in human skin - a beauty to roll in. Abuja boys are baaaaddddd.
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by KunleA2(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Bros Kunle.

Remember me? I prefer the coupe of the Bentely - still willing to do the part exchange?

I saw that Audi R8 in Abuja and I was like - this is a beast in human skin - a beauty to roll in. Abuja boys are baaaaddddd.

Absolutely, i remembered you. However, someone else promised you the exchange deal. My specialty is the auction. I can attend auction for you to get you whatever you are seeking. I am based out of California. Don't know how to go about doing the deal set up in Naija.

Will be here whenever you are ready. My email is: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by nnemak(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2010
Bros,,,
keep it up!
Re: Hanging Out At The Auction Today. Big Guns Are Standing By. Enjoy Pics And Pray. by UgoSmart(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2010
I am almost gasping?

Where were you when I bought my ride?

Now I only need a small ride for my mum; say a 2000 Toyota Corolla.

I hope this will not fall you rep!

Price for Delivery @ PH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealers In The House I Need Hire Purchase For Car Hire / Positive Experience With Mr Cityhood / Automatic(remote Controlled) Car Jack Kit:must For Every Car Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.