Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lol Where Do We Take Her To? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol Where Do We Take Her To? (725 Views)

This 35 Tweets About The Jacob Zuma Status Will Make You #LOL In Just 3secs. / Buhari Attacks PSquare Over Their Breakup!!! - LOL / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol Where Do We Take Her To? by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
An okada man hit a girl, people
gathered to
help her (good Samaritans). Still laying
helplessly on
the road with injuries, she kept on shouting
"My
Phone! My phone!! My phone", hoping she
wants to
call her family, we gave her the phone.
Immediately,she stood up sluggishly, took a
selfie of
herself, logged into Facebook and
Instagram,
uploaded the picture with the caption "JUST
HAD AN
ACCIDENT AND I AM ABOUT TO FAINT NOW"
she
dropped the phone and fainted.Abeg where
are we
supposed to take her to?
A: The Hospital
B: The Psychiatric Hospital
C: To her father's house
D: Just leave her there
Re: Lol Where Do We Take Her To? by Alvino1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
That moment when someone tells a joke and you are looking for the joke in the joke... Sorry bro am i expected 2 laugh after reading this??
#NoOffence...

(1) (Reply)

Nairobi Gold Digger Meets A Nigerian Fake Millionaire / Let's Make It Happen / 13th Years Old Girl Runs Away With Boyfriend See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.