Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? (963 Views)

This Happen During The Days / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / Why Does This Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by mcyemite(m): 7:07am On Mar 11, 2017
I was in a place some days ago and I saw people sharing the popular coster biscuit,the last time I bought this biscuit, there was six pieces inside,when did this happen?

Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Fantasia that normally contained 8 pieces of biscuits now come with just 4 pieces, sells for thesame price
Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by iyamALBEN(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Oh! It happened on Friday last week. Around 11:23PM.
I guess you were fast asleep and that's why you didn't know. Sorry for not telling you since ehn!
#Rhetorics.......Mtcheeew
Why didn't you ask the person that gave you your copy
You decided to just grab it first before asking us.

1 Like

Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by mcyemite(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
iyamALBEN:
Oh! It happened on Friday last week. Around 11:23PM.
I guess you were fast asleep and that's why you didn't know. Sorry for not telling you since ehn!
#Rhetorics.......Mtcheeew
Why didn't you ask the person that gave you your copy
You decided to just grab it first before asking us
why are u so frustrated?why are u reacting to the post as if it's the reason behind all your tribulations?

1 Like

Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by iyamALBEN(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
mcyemite:
why are u so frustrated?why are u reacting to the post as if it's the reason behind all your tribulations?

BABA chilax na!!........I go answer your two questions if you answer my one question.
Why you no ask the pipu werr giviu d biskit o.
#Laf#no#let#Me#type#self.
Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by psucc(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
e no easy o! While price increases, quality and quantity of goods in Nigeria decreases.

I don't actually know which economic term will fit this situation.
Re: When Did This Happen,is It Now This Bad? by mcyemite(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2017
psucc:
e no easy o! While price increases, quality and quantity of goods in Nigeria decreases.

I don't actually know which economic term will fit this situation.
and its getting worse everyday

Infact the thing don taya me

(1) (Reply)

Girl With Multicolored Eye Spotted At Mile 12, Lagos / Hilarious Photoshop Of Nairalander And Rihanna / Native Doctor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.