Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,523 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Do You Have To Say - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Have To Say (665 Views)

What Do You Have To Say About This New Gionee M11 Released Today / Huawei Ready With Hongmeng OS, To Say Goodbye To Android / If This Phone Doesn't Shock You, Then I Don't Know What To Say To You.. Find X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say by iphielove: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
about this Itel S31 mobile phone that has taken the heart of so many Nigerians
after seen it, operating it, longing for it, now I wish to have one
Re: What Do You Have To Say by kio052001(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2017
my own opinion about the much talked Itel S31 mobile phone is if it isn't as good as it's been talked about people wouldn't buy it
the other day I was at Slot, Saka Tinubu and this guy came with a lady to buy the phone and to my surprise the attendant said the phone is out of stock undecided that they can check back in two days
Re: What Do You Have To Say by nada4u0052(f): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:
my own opinion about the much talked Itel S31 mobile phone is if it isn't as good as it's been talked about people wouldn't buy it
the other day I was at Slot, Saka Tinubu and this guy came with a lady to buy the phone and to my surprise the attendant said the phone is out of stock undecided that they can check back in two days
it's cos of my selfie dat made me to buy the fone
Re: What Do You Have To Say by iphielove: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:
o k this is leading me somewhere positive about the Itel S31

nada4u0052:

it's cos of my selfie dat made me to buy the fone
now someone is saying something
Re: What Do You Have To Say by Queentito(f): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
This itel S31 is the phone of the moment
Re: What Do You Have To Say by Beejay1117(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
kio052001:
how much itel pay you?
Re: What Do You Have To Say by smithblink0052(f): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
I like the phone cos it's slim , battery is good , camera is fantastic my apps work perfectly fine .. although I never use itel phone b4 but dis itelS31 made me to love itel
Re: What Do You Have To Say by iphielove: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I can see positive responses, which shows the Itel S31 mobile phone is really a good mobile phone
Re: What Do You Have To Say by nada4u0052(f): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
itelS31 over make brain joor

(1) (Reply)

Latest Android Version 7.1.1 Update Now Available For Nokia 6, Check It Out / My Phone Is Having Problem With Charging / Clean Infinix Hot 4 Phone For Sale (3 Months Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.