Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? (2515 Views)

These 4 Cities Are Very Expensive To Live In Nigeria / Looking To Have Some Quiet Time In Lagos? Check Out These 4 Spots / Top Ten Hardest Contries To Get Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by kelvainoij: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2017
among Canada, Singapore, China ,and ho ng kung which one do u think is the best in all aspect.?pls with some reasons.
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Best for what?
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by hardehbayor112(m): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Canada for sure
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
hardehbayor112:
Canada for sure
can one get to Canada with 600k?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by lennycool9(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2017
naijaboy756:
do you mean getting a visa and ticket all together
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by ATERI(m): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2017
kelvainoij:
among Canada, Singapore, China ,and ho ng kung which one do u think is the best in all aspect.?pls with some reasons.

Hong Kong and China are one and the same country. Hong Kong is an `autonomous` state under China. While China has over a billion people, the population of Hong Kong is less than 8 million, but English is widely spoken there. But you are talking of a place pretty far from home and one which musn`t be your first choice, all other things being equal

Singapore is a city state of just over 5 million people where your hustle can easily become a criminal act. Not a country I will recommend for someone going to hustle unless you have a friend or family member there already

Canada is in the West so it stands out among the countries you mentioned. Majority of them speak the language you can understand, even if regions like Quebec speak French. It has over 35 million people and the type of place you should spend your time trying to get to. So if you want to travel, this is the one for you. My opinion!

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 6:21am On Mar 13, 2017
lennycool9:
do you mean getting a visa and ticket all together
Yes please
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by kelvainoij: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
ATERI:

Hong Kong and China are one and the same country. Hong Kong is an `autonomous` state under China. While China has over a billion people, the population of Hong Kong is less than 8 million, but English is widely spoken there. But you are talking of a place pretty far from home and one which musn`t be your first choice, all other things being equal

Singapore is a city state of just over 5 million people where your hustle can easily become a criminal act. Not a country I will recommend for someone going to hustle unless you have a friend or family member there already

Canada is in the West so it stands out among the countries you mentioned. Majority of them speak the language you can understand, even if regions like Quebec speak French. It has over 35 million people and the type of place you should spend your time trying to get to. So if you want to travel, this is the one for you. My opinion!

THANK YOU FOR THIS
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by kelvainoij: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
hardehbayor112:
Canada for sure

please do you have some reasons?? i need your opinion...thanks
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by hardehbayor112(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
naijaboy756:

I don't get you
Is it for flight ticket?
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by hardehbayor112(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
kelvainoij:

please do you have some reasons?? i need your opinion...thanks

Search for Canada student visa on nairaland or do you want the link

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by pansophist(m): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
You should not put Canada in the same bracket with the other countries. Canada is heaven compare those places.

Canada is the least racist country, highly multicultural, multiracial highly developed, free health care and speaks English officially, to name a few. You'll instantly feel like home in Canada, will lots of Canadians that share the same colour as you.

The same can't be said about other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by ATERI(m): 1:27am On Mar 14, 2017
kelvainoij:

THANK YOU FOR THIS

You are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by vague: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Malawi
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by kelvainoij: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
vague:
Malawi
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by optimusprime2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijaboy756:
No, it can't... by the way you don't just get a Canadian visa like going to a vendor and asking for a recharge card, there are visa categories that apply to certain instances and each visa category has it's own specific requirements.
So find out the category that applies to your case and do the math of financial requirements as regards to your application- Visa's are not shop items that can be bought with a fixed amount of money, They are documents which require processing fees for obtaining certain legal materials, and in most cases, evidence of financial capacity...
Understand?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by kelvainoij: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
optimusprime2:

No, it can't... by the way you don't just get a Canadian visa like going to a vendor and asking for a recharge card, there are visa categories that apply to certain instances and each visa category has it's own specific requirements.
So find out the category that applies to your case and do the math of financial requirements as regards to your application- Visa's are not shop items that can be bought with a fixed amount of money, They are documents which require processing fees for obtaining certain legal materials, and in most cases, evidence of financial capacity...
Understand?

Be bless for your opinion..
If you are applying for student visa like how much will one need to gather...both ticket,,flight & other necessary things..even accommodation??
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by optimusprime2(m): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2017
kelvainoij:

Be bless for your opinion..
If you are applying for student visa like how much will one need to gather...both ticket,,flight & other necessary things..even accommodation??
Please sir, study this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by keleto(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just got s two year Canadian visa. Hoping to get a job quickly as I arrived.pls how much cash do u think I should go with before getting a job.
I do not have anybody in canada
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
keleto:
I just got s two year Canadian visa. Hoping to get a job quickly as I arrived.pls how much cash do u think I should go with before getting a job.
congratulations.... at what cost and duration pls?
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
optimusprime2:

Understand?
Thanks nro

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by Ekpekus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
keleto:
What kind of visa is that? Student, tourist or work visa?
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by e90(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls,with 1million naira can I process all my papers to travel to Canada to work and also how to go about it to get work visa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=e90 post=54715572]Pls,with 1million naira can I process all my papers to travel to Canada to work and also how to go about it to get work visa. Thanks
[/quote pls someone should answer the question
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
e90:
Pls,with 1million naira can I process all my papers to travel to Canada to work and also how to go about it to get work visa. Thanks
Answers pls
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
e90:

1.Not about having 1M or 10M its about the type of visa you are applying for.

If your intention is to live and work in Canada then visiting visa will not give you that opportunity legally.

2. If you are not working or own a business to support the source of that money then even 100M will not get you a visa.
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by naijaboy756: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2017
justwise:

1.Not about having 1M or 10M its about the type of visa you are applying for.

If your intention is to live and work in Canada then visiting visa will not give you that opportunity legally.

2. If you are not working or own a business to support the source of that money then even 100M will not get you a visa.
so with a job or business, what is the estimated budget for visa,ticket and all other documents?
Re: Which Of These 4 Contries Is The Best?? by justwise(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2017
naijaboy756:
so with a job or business, what is the estimated budget for visa,ticket and all other documents?

1. Cost of different types of visas are published on Canadian embassy website.

2. You can find out cost of ticket from airlines

3. You don't buy any document.

You will not be given a visa because you have millions in your bank account if you can't prove how you earn that money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Ibadan Minna.. How Much Is The Fare? / Madness Of Cab Drivers On Abuja Highways (Pictures) / 15 Amazing Places In Spain You Must Visit In Your Lifetime [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.