Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank (63592 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by hadura29(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nellybobo:
Who else doesn't know the song and checking up YouTube for it

that song you will hear when you want to enter Gtbank,... grin grin grin grin grin.. Asa fan though
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
ONLY NAIJA ARTIST WITH NO LIFE DRAMA,

2 Likes

Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by naturefellow(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
imoriwe:
beautiful voice, worwor face
why you no upload your profile face make we see how you fine reach!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by micxwell(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
fyneguy:

Or the album was too complex for your mind
That's the word 'COMPLEX'. The album is just as powerful as the previous ones
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by lifehacker: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
zainabxel:
I love Asa but her last Album didn't measure up to the previous two
Are you fucking serious!
That is the best album i've heard in ages?
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by Jmkventures: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
She should have rather keep mute, cos she's now promoting the song/the bank the more. I never knew there was such song but now I know.
Meanwhile, my signature...my job.
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by icon8: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
Oya icon8 over to you!

Lol. Hawayu?
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by DavidEsq(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gflat:
I hope she was not cheated on. There should be a law supporting Nigerian musicians and their reputation
Bros, there. It's called "Copyright Act", which encapsulates COSON (collecting society of nigeria) is usually responsible, as an interest group, in enforcing the payment of royalties in favour of its artiste members. This is without prejudice to the individual rights of the artiste to seek a remedy in the FHC
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by robotix: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
zainabxel:
didn't know lovers of good music still exist in this country. Hmmmm there is hope.
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by Jifem(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Meanwhile checkout mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

Jahbless
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by rotile247(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Lemme guess she probably wasnt paid, wasnt paid on time, or wanst paid the agreed fee

I got info that It was a one off contract for the jingle: "a place to be"
That was 8years ago. 6M was paid as a buy off.
Now she probably feels she could have got more but then it was a very juicy offer
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by sunmbo123(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
someone please send the link to download the song
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
vikeyz:
Asa my crush of life

Abeg find somewhere else to park. I don already park for Asa side. :-)
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by laviecontinue: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
I think when you like someone you like them no "BUT" and with her last albulm life is just like that sometimes. My thaught tho.
zainabxel:
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by Thisboysef(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
Oya icon8 over to you!
Babe but why u fine like this?
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by freshboy88(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
ayatt:
i dont know if its only me....gtbank 737 service is no longer working...wats wrong pls

its....used it few mins ago
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by psallmuel(m): 12:43am On Mar 12, 2017
New and hot! Paying participants per minutes, join Fasfunds.com and enjoy huge benefits
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by daveP(m): 12:51am On Mar 12, 2017
GT vs Asa

I think GT effed up big time.
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by kingsfield(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2017
zainabxel:

Please wats d name of the scale dat u used to measure cos i must tell u, it's faulty.

"Moving on" alone kept n is keeping me moving on.

#Asaalwaysrocks
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by kingsfield(m): 2:45am On Mar 12, 2017
micxwell:

That's the word 'COMPLEX'. The album is just as powerful as the previous ones

Keep moving on.
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by kingsfield(m): 2:45am On Mar 12, 2017
lifehacker:
Are you fucking serious! That is the best album i've heard in ages?
Remain blessed.
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by TheSaneOne: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2017
And why exactly will you say so?? Or better put "measure up" in what sense?
zainabxel:
Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by metallisc(m): 7:25am On Mar 12, 2017
imoriwe:
beautiful voice, worwor face

1 Like

Re: Asa Regrets Doing A Jingle For Guaranty Trust Bank by ayatt(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2017
freshboy88:

its....used it few mins ago

i hav been trying it fr the past one week..its always telling me error in service.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.