Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! (12636 Views)

Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by makforex(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Am active participant of GHW, Participants of GHW can say whatever they like. get help worldwide for now is shaking!!!that is the bitter truth!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by greatnaija01: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
you are right and they will soon fold up too. any business built on BITCOIN referral is never going to last cos its all PONZI scheme..... If only they switch to mining and reduce the amount they offer to 30% monthly then they would have been able to withstand the recession..... cos any business nigerians join this year the recession will infiltrate the business and bring it down.

makforex:
Am active participant of GHW, Participants of GHW can say whatever they like. get help worldwide for now is shaking!!!that is the bitter truth!!!
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by kaffy4tope(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:

Don't worry....u will soon know why *silence is golden*

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by bush4ker(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
ITS OBVIOUS OP DONT HAVE A DIME IN GHWW

10 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
bush4ker:
ITS OBVIOUS OP DONT HAVE A DIME IN GHWW
Very very obvious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by SaintUlot: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:

You are not an active participant as u claimed, you are only here 2 cause panic, pple are still phing and ghing. For you to exercise patience, it became a problem to you, will coming 2 nairaland help u? Dindinrin

13 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by SolutionsGuy: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
All these new MMM guiders. Is this one your own online task? Opening multiple useless threads in a day.

You people should focus on your own platform and leave others. Guiders can never be the same. People are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by pastormellanby: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
it seems some people are bent on destroying get help worldwide, Gethelp is not the same as MMM please stay away from useless individuals who are bent on destroying the programme and creating unnecessary panic on fragile Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by makforex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
SaintUlot:

You are not an active participant as u claimed, you are only here 2 cause panic, pple are still phing and ghing. For you to exercise patience, it became a problem to you, will coming 2 nairaland help u? Dindinrin
i don't need to prove to u DAT am an active participant. OPONURADA!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Konezy: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:
i don't need to prove to u DAT am an active participant. OPONURADA!!!
oga no de creat topic to cos panic...exercise patient let dem update

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by nurez305(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Their support is causing more of the problem... things has really change in ghw

Still watching in 3D
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by alezzy13: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:

*sigh* here we go again.

Seriously don't you have ANYTHING to do with your miserable life? Why so desperate to bring down the system? why? why? WHY?

Why are you and your cohorts so unspeakably evil and demonic? How do you sleep at night? Why such intense evil and dwelling in your wretched heart - if you have one. What do you stand to gain from all these?

Two anti-GHW threads in 24 hours and you expect us believe you are an "active participant"?? You may be active but its not to GH or PH. Its to create multiple false IDs and fake PH.

useless thing

18 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:
Yhu are an evil soul... by creating the thread yhu fink yhu gonn achieve anifin?? Seekin cheap attention, dahs wat miserable folks do. Sheun will not even notice yhu... he will not even pay yhu a dime... d front page yhu seek will not even come to fruition. Onli one tin will remain constant in ur life... A miserable attention seeking lap dog yhu gon remain foreva.

9 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
I haven't been matched since March 3rd (btc). Support never replied my email.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by docsholz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
same here
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Let's be honest with ourselves. The truth is that all is not well with GHW. It has been having some issues of lately...But that doesn't mean GHW is the cause of their problems. It's as a result of evil people deliberately trying to sabotage their efforts ranging from uploading fake POP, opening scammed accounts, pledging ridiculous amount without fulfilling it, creating unnecessary panic e.t.c...So. Rather than criticise GHW for no fault of theirs, we should provide solutions on how to restore it back to the glory which it once had.
GHW has shown it so many times that it always had the interest of the participants at heart which was clearly reflected in their strict rules, so why do we criticise it now that it isn't so stable rather than provide solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by rozayx5(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
ponzihater reincarnated

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Jessestunch: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
GHW started shaking because of some MMM Guiders that caused an artificial panic.. And since then it has never remained the same.. I have GH since 1st of March and up till now nothing.. It is save to say it has gone the way of MMM

1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by afanny: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
God punish every brain behind this post, gethelp is not going down instead, u are d one sinking nd will never rise again. If u are being paid for this, the money will surely kill you.

Gethelp rocks

All ur plans have been exposed nd u will soon be dealt with. Idiot.

Let everyone who have benefited from this scheme continue with our normal activity with gethelp, gethelp pass dem father.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
If u go to withdraw your money from first bank and first bank said "we are having traffic issues, your money is not available", do u keep quiet because u don't want first bank to crash or voice out to create pressure in their a.s.s?
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by afanny: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Imagine, an idiot said he opened over 500 accts just to bring down gethelp. You be mumu of life. Why dont u use dat time do smthn dat will better ur life.

Your brain is so black nd dumb dat u don't think of good things. Thunder fire u.

For ur info, u only teach ghw a nice lesson, gethelp is still strong nd will surely grow stronger.

No panic let's keep pHing nd ghing.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
afanny:
Imagine, an idiot said he opened over 500 accts just to bring down gethelp. You be mumu of life. Why dont u use dat time do smthn dat will better ur life.

Your brain is so black nd dumb dat u don't think of good things. Thunder fire u.

For ur info, u only teach ghw a nice lesson, gethelp is still strong nd will surely grow stronger.

No panic let's keep pHing nd ghing.

That's not enough reason for me to stop pH and gH. The system has been helpful since September. God bless GHWW.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Uppercut: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:
It's because of the lies you and your ilks spread here to create needless and unwarranted panic in the system. But the system is still strong despite the sponsored and orchestrated attack.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by afanny: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ppl should not be discouraged by this ppl, they think they done there worst to ghw, which mmm guider is trying to bring gethelp down? Guiders dat are even busy on how mmm will be stronger.

We cannot allow this set of idiots destroy our dear ghw.

Nigeria is a large market, some for ghw, some for mmm and other ones available. No mmm guilder have time bring ghw down.

But everyone behind this panic is already doomed.

That was what dey did to mmm too, we should wise up nd not be confused again.

Long live gethelp worldwide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by odysey: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:

Question. Did you provide help 2wice a month??

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by odysey: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
makforex:

Question. Did you provide help 2wice a month?? matched early right??

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by odysey: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
docsholz:
same here

if you want to be taken seriously post your proof here
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
It still don't understand why GHW doesn't have adequate representatives (middle men just lyk Guiders)to which we can relay our problems to. If at all they exist, now is the time for them to come out openly and defend GhW.
Folding our arms would do us participants no good. Let's suggest on how we can bring back old participants who have left us already and make them understand that it's wicked pple that are trying to frustrate GHW.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by odysey: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:

show us proof else you are here to sabotage a system that's working fine

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
These lunatics want us to care more about the platform than our money. If ghw pays me I will be the first to admit it , but for one week my money has been hanging and these asSholes want me to sing their praises.
Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
stansmart:
These lunatics want us to care more about the platform than our money. If ghw pays me I will be the first to admit it , but for one week my money has been hanging and these asSholes want me to sing their praises.

Show us your proof simple.

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! by stansmart(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Image attached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betking / Reactivated:If You Have Never Earn Online Before Get In Here / I Want to Buy Microsoft Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.