Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) (31368 Views)

LASG Arrests 19 Suspected Land Grabbers (photo) / Land Grabbers (Omo Onile) Storm Idimu, Lagos (Pictures) / See How Land Grabbers Destroyed Houses At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is so sad really..

I wonder why Yoruba leaders have decided to commercialize land grabbing and agbero business..

That's one thing I dislike about Lagos. I hate to see people take advantage of the weak. It is sickening... Even on the roads, you can't go 3 minutes without seeing a lazy born to steal ediot terrorizing innocent motorists and okada men. Gosh!

The edioti.c politicians as well won't do anything because of the influences of these agberos over electoral matters. Nigeria is such a lawless zoo, a country where laws don't work.

7 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by WebSurfer(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
nwabobo:

Most houses in Ajao estate are owned by Igbos bit a few Yorubas may also be affected.

might just be a plight to frustrate the igbos sha,,, no one should mention me with nonsensical comments because i'm not even Igbo.. #justsaying

2 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by sirelder: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
lofty900:
Only the bullets from an Ak47 can settle this grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by slurryeye: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
emvico:

the truth is always bitter. you guys (the AFONJAS) are too lazy to work. always claiming what is not yours

Please don't quote me again if you're going to talk like an idiot. How can use the action of some thousands to generalize a tribe of over 30 million people? See I did my youth service in Enugu, and I know what I saw. But I won't because of that generalize all Igbos. Dude I have decided to desist from tribal bashing and please lemme be

5 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Baroba(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is quite sad, buying land for Lagos and neighbouring states na Russian roulette you dey play.. Just look at, able bodied youths not up to 30 years old destroying another person's sweat.. What a curse..

2 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by rhektor(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonjas re very lazy set of people,can u imagine like say 2million na 2k.if it easy they should go and work for money not to sit down and be waiting for people to buy land

Your name says it all?
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
How can a group of "owo da" born to grab ed.iots extend their powers over C of O, Deeds of Assignment and a Surveyor General of a whole state?

I'm not been sentimental but this can only happen in Lagos state and other Yoruba states.

So after obtaining all the legal documents, a useless incapacitated Baale and his group of lazy army can simply walk to my door and pull down my building?

These same ed!it's will go do South Africa and other countries and demand royal treatments? It is well sha... as long as it is happening in Lagos (not my home town), they can act as they like.

We will vote for Ambode and Tinubu again come 2019.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by doctorbabs(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonjas re very lazy set of people,can u imagine like say 2million na 2k.if it easy they should go and work for money not to sit down and be waiting for people to buy land
'll.

Land issue worst than this in your village(East)
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by kings09(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very lazy I tel u. Olaolulazio n co won't com n acknowledge his ppl
fuckingAyaya:
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Odkosh:
mumu
he pain u ?
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by femu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Baroba:
This is quite sad, buying land for Lagos and neighbouring states na Russian roulette you dey play.. Just look at, able bodied youths not up to 30 years old destroying another person's sweat.. What a curse..

it's a real gamble because the law enforcement officers have been compromised
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na wa o. The matter is serious in Lagos now o.
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
slurryeye:

People like you talk like your brain cells lack neurons. Just keep your mouth shut there

e enter u well well

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bunch of lazy fools angry
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ihateafonja:
The Lazy cone heads oily soup people and their jealousy of ambitious Igbos are 5 and 6.

If you like sell your land 100 million, we will buy and recoup the money.
like seriously you've just posted real Igbo mans head , flat at the back and elongated at the front grin

4 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
you just said it all my brother ... Afonja's are too lazy to work waiting for there father to die so da can start collecting house money

2 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by slurryeye: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
e enter u well well

Enter me? When I know there are millions of professionals of Yoruba descent all over the world representing their families and country spectacularly well. You open your stinking mouth to generalize everybody. The shame is on you bro
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by amdoyin82(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
land grabbers are everywhere it is not limited to afonjas as you stated it is even worst in Biafra/Igbos Republic. I was in ugboko- idumuje, delta state for close to a month and wat I witnessed there is somtin else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by graphiti: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonjas re very lazy set of people ,can u imagine like say 2million na 2k.if it easy they should go and work for money not to sit down and be waiting for people to buy land

Don't mind them joor!
"The Afonja's are lazy"
"The Hausa's are lazy-parasites (on oil money)
" The niger-deltans are lazy bones, they know nothing but 2 shack kai-kai"
"The south Africans are lazy"
........"intact the citizens of the whole world are lazy"
"We are d only hardworking people in d whole-wide world"
.......bla-bla-bla.

Can u see how u breed unnecessary hatred 4 urself with ur own mouth?
Later u whine dt the whole world hate u. Do u not carelessly dig ur own grave with ur own mouth unwarrantedly?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by Sikay19(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Larryfest:
I thought there was a decree that puts this animals in their place?
i wonder as much
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by danemenike: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very sad. I'm more saddened as an Engineer who has had several experiences on site. This issue shouldn't be taken lightly, it's making a mess of Lagos. I had a client whom I developed a property for in Lekki, these so called Omoniles kept disturbing her until she finished"our" project. I said "our" because anytime I design or build houses for people, I take it to heart. When some of the Omoniles sell land to people, the come back to make outrageous demands; the charge for development, the charge for building materials e.t.c This shouldn't be a norm. It's really frustrating you know.

Engr. Daniel (07037629947)
TerraStone Shelters
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by MrIcredible: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ihateafonja:
The Lazy cone heads oily soup people and their jealousy of ambitious Igbos are 5 and 6.

If you like sell your land 100 million, we will buy and recoup the money.
แปŒฬ€dแบนฬ€

Go control your lazy youths first
ogbo ne eche agu
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by ShoProperties(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
No matter how cheap or attractive the land is don't buy from Omo onile without involving your lawyer. They are dangerous and ready to kill. Buy from a reputable company instead and go to bed and sleep as u won't have wahala of Omo onile. Check my profile for your affordable properties that belongs to a reputable real estate company.
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by VirginFinder: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
The ever-boastful looooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners have been cut to size in 'no man's land' once again.

Nevertheless, I commisserate with those who lost properties.

NL yEasterners can make one become something else.

It is well.
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by fendorf(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Perfect time to test the anti omo onile law passed by Lagos state
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by refreshrate: 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
msodre:
Omo onile people

Ndi Afonja
Re: Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) by refreshrate: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
VirginFinder:
The ever-boastful looooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners have been cut to size in 'no man's land' once again.

Nevertheless, I commisserate with those who lost properties.

NL yEasterners can make one become something else.

It is well.

This type of ewedu you ate before carrying keypad to type this is really serious I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Residential Estates In Abuja / Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? / From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.