Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John (368 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Enugu City Crusade By Paul Enenche: Governor Ugwuanyi Attends (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by FemoPolitics: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleiman has been in the news recently. His travails started when he touched the proverbial tail of the poisonous snake.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/03/11/christians-rally-round-apostle-johnson-suleiman/

Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by jamislaw(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
You follow am Bleep those girls.
Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by Scream(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why? He should continue with his fight against the midget and ignore the girl, after all, she didn't claim rape. I don't think so many care about him, those that care are already on his side.
Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by Derawiz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have not criticized or mocked the Apostle since this epistle started BUT I cannot blindly rally behind a man whom I know nothing of his personal life like a buffoon. If even my saviour- Jesus at point found the journey to Calvary a herculean task and his will derailed from his mission, then the apostle is not infallible and should not be deemed innocent because of our sheepishness.

why don't we wait for this matter to come to an end before siding one side or the other?
Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by brotherly: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
If pfn is wise it should maintain siddon look posture. Let the truth and the truth alone thrive .any attempt to drag the entire church in Nigeria to this may backfire seriously. After all Stephanie is not a Muslim
Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by zionmade2: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank u OP d best way to rally around dem is on our knees.
Many pastors are doing i dont care but as long as we are living in a sinful world, it will get to d turn of each of them. It started with pst Chris moved over to proph TB Joshua, to Bishop Oyedepo. Chris okotie was one of d greatest critic of pst Chris and his own was even worst at d end of d day.
D earlier christians learn how to fight against d fire in their neighbor's house, d better they do in preventing their own house from fire
Re: Why All Christians Should Rally Round Apostle Johnson Suleiman, By Paul John by olatosina(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
All glory to God!

(1) (Reply)

Your Unconscious Mind Is Making 95% Of Your Everyday Decisions / The Reason Why Pastors Should Not Prescribe Sex Styles For Married Couples / Apostle Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Online Medium N1b For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.