Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You (957 Views)

5 Bad Habits Everyone Is Guilty Of, Including Your Pastor. Number 3 Would Shake / Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo) / 6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Read this article in this page and after it you will learn the truth .
www.sabbathtruth.com
Re: What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You by smart024(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
For your mind now you go dey think say you don teach someone something when in the real sense you come dey preach your denomination here...
Re: What Your Pastor Will Never Tell You by smart024(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2017
azuson:

You have heard it ,I am glad

You must be the most terrible teacher ever...
Glad I "heard"...?
Glad I "heard and disagreed"...?
Glad I heard and disproved"...?

Hearing is one thing agreeing is another bro...
Before you go and read a litany of denominational doctrines to someone next time and they don't have a change of heart because they don't agree and then you are proud of yourself that "you are glad they heard"...

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice / Candid Advise Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.