Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) (554 Views)

Fa Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Made It To 4th Round / Continental Tyres Cup: Arsenal Women To Meet Manchester City Women In Final / FA CUP: Arsenal Vs Chelsea FC Preview – 27/05/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) by Gift101(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Non-league Lincoln City’s astonishing run in the FA Cup came to an end as Arsenal remain on course for a 13th title by reaching the semi-finals.
Lincoln, 88 places below their Premier League opponents, held their own for much of the first half and even went close to scoring when Petr Cech saved Nathan Arnold’s curled effort.
However, Theo Walcott’s deflected strike gave the Gunners the lead on the stroke of half-time and Olivier Giroud put the hosts in control with a clinical strike just after the break.
Lincoln’s dreams of a fight back were dashed when Luke Waterfall scored an own goal, turning in Kieran Gibbs’ cross.
Alexis Sanchez added a brilliant fourth, expertly placing the ball beyond Lincoln goalkeeper Paul Farman’s reach, before Aaron Ramsey completed the win when he tapped in from Sanchez’s cross.
It was ultimately a routine victory for Arsenal and perhaps eased some of the pressure on Arsene Wenger, who is bidding for his seventh FA Cup triumph as Gunners boss.
A protest ...

see more here
Re: FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) by Gift101(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cc lalasticala
Re: FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) by babakb: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
The only thing wenger is good at, FA Cup.
Re: FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) by joenasmart7(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Are.com U not ashmed of posting this thread? when they got demolited by bayern home and away 5-1, 1-5 Are.com U not ashmed of posting this thread? when they got demolited by bayern home and away 5-1, 1-5
Re: FA CUP!! Arsenal 5-0 Lincoln (RESULT) by Tkelvinz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]Looking for sure odds in games them h2h bet is the right place just like the page on fb. I pick up 300k last wk when i was introduce is free of charge sadLooking for sure odds in games them h2h bet is the right place just like the page on fb. I pick up 300k last wk when i was introduce is free of charge

(1) (Reply)

Austin Eguavoen To Lead NPFL U17 All-star To South Africa / Sure Sport Bet [whatsapp] / Kayode Highest Goal Scorer In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.