Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,591 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata (635 Views)

Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React / Watch Big Brother Naija Fake Housemate, Ese Twerk (video) / Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata by Anderlis(m): 2:33am On Mar 12, 2017
No doubt, evicted fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Ese Eriata, has big ideas about love, romance, and sexual satisfaction. Little wonder Big Brother specially hand-picked her alongside fake housemate, Jon, to storm the Big Brother house with the major task of putting the real housemates on their toes to bring their A-game to play in the reality TV show currently taking place in South Africa.

In a recent chat with Potpourri, the model turned singer, who recently released her debut single, Super Love, expressed her opinion about the use of intimacy gadgets to derive sexual satisfaction. To her, there is nothing wrong if a woman satisfies her libido with a intimacy gadget, but she should make sure her man is in the know.

“To me, I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a intimacy gadget because it would reduce the level of cheating in relationships, but whenever you use intimacy gadgets, you should always tell your man about it. I don’t think there is anything wrong for a lady having a intimacy gadgets”, the sensual singer, who recently returned to Nigeria after fulfilling her mission in the Big Brother house, believes that intimacy gadgets could help in the drastic reduction of crisis in relationships.

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/03/satisfaction-from-sex-toys-not-bad-idea.html

Re: Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:56am On Mar 12, 2017
There are lots factors that results in the high rates of crises in relationships so intimacy gadgets are not always the answer. One man's food could be another's poison, meaning the use of intimacy gadgets depends on the individual's preference. The major solution to drastically reduce broken relationships is "BRUTAL HONESTY". If an adult is consenting to have any form of relationship with another, they should be totally honesty with each other. It will go a long way in reducing crises in relationships. 99.9% of broken relationships are built on lies.
Re: Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata by Anderlis(m): 3:24am On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
There are lots factors that results in the high rates of crises in relationships so intimacy gadgets are not always the answer. One man's food could be another's poison, meaning the use of intimacy gadgets depends on the individual's preference. The major solution to drastically reduce broken relationships is "BRUTAL HONESTY". If an adult is consenting to have any form of relationship with another, they should be totally honesty with each other. It will go a long way in reducing crises in relationships. 99.9% of broken relationships are built on lies.

Honesty is not the major solution to broken relationships because people still cheat under the umbrellas of honesty. Left for me I would say the solution would be making a self decision to stick to your partner regardless any situation.
Re: Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata by ZirdoRoray(m): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Anderlis:

Honesty is not the major solution to broken relationships because people still cheat under the umbrellas of honesty. Left for me I would say the solution would be making a self decision to stick to your partner regardless any situation.

If a partner is cheating, he/she is not honesty. Cheating is always kept secret and lied about. If a partner tells the other that they are of a promiscous nature on the onset of the relationship, they will likely keep the relationship an open one. Monogamy/polygamy is not a choice, it depends on the personality. Some people have a great deal of self-control while some are easily carried away despite the fact that they love their significant other. If both partners are honest about their nature before venturing into a relationship, they can make good decisions. I know of many couples who have been in open marriages for over a decade and they are still strong together. I also know of people who are a strictly monogamous and have few bumps in their relationships because they were very open and honest about their personalities on the onset of the union so they knew they were very much compatible which made the affair a harmonious one.
Re: Satisfaction From intimacy gadgets Not A Bad Idea — Ex Big Brother Housemate, Ese Eriata by Anderlis(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

If a partner is cheating, he/she is not honesty. Cheating is always kept secret and lied about. If a partner tells the other that they are of a promiscous nature on the onset of the relationship, they will likely keep the relationship an open one. Monogamy/polygamy is not a choice, it depends on the personality. Some people have a great deal of self-control while some are easily carried away despite the fact that they love their significant other. If both partners are honest about their nature before venturing into a relationship, they can make good decisions. I know of many couples who have been in open marriages for over a decade and they are still strong together. I also know of people who are a strictly monogamous and have few bumps in their relationships because they were very open and honest about their personalities on the onset of the union so they knew they were very much compatible which made the affair a harmonious one.

Well people have different ideas of relationship that works for them

(1) (Reply)

Kodi Add-on Service Navi-x Shuts Down Over Legal Fears / Top 5 Unreleased Movies / Watch Your Favorite Movies/tv Series On Ozla Tv App. 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.