Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This (1215 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by mroop(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For Shielding An Usher Who Allegedly Raped Her.

This Nigerian Lady has narrated a story of how
her Former Church
And Its Head Pastor For Shielding An Usher
Who Allegedly Raped Her. See what she wrote
below

Source:: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-girl-calls-out-her-former.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by mroop(m): 8:18am On Mar 12, 2017

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by AntiWailer: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2017
He will shield the Usher because the Usher knows all the babes Pastor raped in the church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by OKorowanta: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2017
Maybe the usher is allergic to girls on skimpy tight dresses.
Not an excuse though.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by okonja(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2017
E.diot girl, so only beautiful girl deserved not be rape? undecided... see as she dey look, what transpired between you two before the incident?...Where did the rape occur?, your place or his place?, If it's his place, then "Case Closed" undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2017
End time things !!! We really need the end time crews back.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Kondomatic(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2017
How do we know it's a rape?
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
OKorowanta:
With the way she's dressed,your pastor could join in the onslaught
are u serious?
U are justifying rape. U are so fucking unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by citytv(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
OKorowanta:
With the way she's dressed,your pastor could join in the onslaught
rapist sighted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by OKorowanta: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2017
charliboy654:

are u serious?
U are justifying rape. U are so fucking unbelievable.

Una too worry
Must you read unnecessary meanings to mere comments?
I feel her pains but Was just a word play on her tight up skirt.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by otemanuduno: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7, have you seen this? I must record it for the future people to see. I'll reach this girl and ask her more. I have hundreds of similar confessions already, to be released next year.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Wilgrea7(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
Wilgrea7, have you seen this? I must record it for the future people to see. I'll reach this girl and ask her more. I have hundreds of similar confessions already, to be released next year.

ok... please reach her... I'm not a follower of clergymen... so if you prove all of them false, it doesn't shake my faith.. you helped me cross that hurdle yourself wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by otemanuduno: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok... please reach her... I'm not a follower of clergymen... so if you prove all of them false, it doesn't shake my faith.. you helped me cross that hurdle yourself wink
I'm happy for your version of Christianity...hell is not forever and ever... Lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Wilgrea7(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
I'm happy for your version of Christianity...hell is not forever and ever... Lol cheesy

many other denominations like adventists, some evangelicals etc don't believe in an eternal hell... besides.. hell is the least of my worries... if you ever start up an otem religion, please let me know
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by otemanuduno: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

many other denominations like adventists, some evangelicals etc don't believe in an eternal hell... besides.. hell is the least of my worries... if you ever start up an otem religion, please let me know
May you wait forever in Otem's name I pray. Religion is a disease.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Wilgrea7(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
otemanuduno:
May you wait forever in Otem's name I pray. Religion is a disease.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Boss13: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
All these pastors sef. What is wrong with you people.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Most of U LADIES are STUPID.
U worship Don Jazzy Pastors more than the Almighty God.
U idolize their Cars, Houses and Outfits.

That's what u get for attending a CHURCH, that will make u so comfortable even in ur sins.
Re: Nigerian Girl Calls Out Her Former Church And Its Head Pastor For This by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
OKorowanta:

Una too worry
Must you read unnecessary meanings to mere comments?
I feel her pains but Was just a word play on her tight up skirt.
ok o, if u say so.

(1) (Reply)

Price For Anointing / It's 4:30 Yet No Darkness! Will Fr Mbaka Resign? As Prophet? Another Failed Pr.. / The Seducing Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.