Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (72741 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by breezy119: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

Why are all the pieces falling into place, pieces that have been scattered.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told

Your analysis is spot on! This is God's doing. God cannot be mocked. More will be exposed! Dis is just a show of charade. Trying too hard to cover your guilt. What job did Daniella Okeke do for her to warrant such an exotic car in return? How many of his pastors or family members has he given such exotic gifts?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
SULEMAN SHOULD AND MUST ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO, WOMEN, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not politics. It is not about some Northern forces or Moslems/Muslims, or Buhari agents trying to pull down Suleman. Criticising and not support Suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to (Suleman doesn't have anything to do with God. He is a fraud, using God's name...). It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians. They do this because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by newfound2012: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The gate of hell will never prevail that I know for sure,he may not be perfect,but the evil plans planned by the Islamic demons will never work

The Muslims don't deal in blackmail, they do violence.
But free them from this case as all the actors are Christians and the stages are Christians lands

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by malware: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
princessayesha:
I love the woman o grin babu ruwanta coz akwai cheddah grin

Wato idan akwai cheddar komai daidai ko? Mata kenan.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
I dont need a soothsayer to tell me Suleiman slept with that striper. He should have kept quiet and everything will die a natural death but his illeteracy and guilt made him fight back.
I pity christianity, all these pastors do is extort gullible congregation and spend the money on prostitute. They have never helped church members let alone outsiders. Though am not a fan of TB JOSHUA, i think these thieves called pastors shouldborrowa leaf from him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by zlantanfan: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
princejayboss:

1. Am not a fan of Christianity despite being a Christian but knowing how we have been lied to that Jesus is white man with long hair; knowing that Christianity is a scam pisses me off .... Thanks to Catholic church for breeding lies from day one.

2. You mentioned that psychological point of view ; my wife after listening to your comment, as a renowned shrink insists that you are bais in you conclusion citing the fact that your church stopped him from coming to preach....

3. I may accept that there was a contact between the pastor and the girl but the said girl is blowing things out of context

4. If peter can sin by denying Jesus.... Everyone can irrespective of the kind of sin; how we Africans often expect every man of God to live no sin? Peter never stopped being the head of the inner caucus of the deciples despite the sin.

5. So because he has scandal, he should mourn and not dance with the wife bah? If you cannot stand with you in good and bad, then your wife is not worth being one... Mine will die for me wheather for good or bad.

6. If he actually gave the other girl a car and money... Why would they want to cone open since they received rewards for their services .. Ask yourself

7. Which woman with sanity will say all that she said on line .... Guys think before you concludes.... I know the pastor is not entirely innocent of this but as this makes it look
i am not bias, I said my church stopped him which is true, it leaves me with little to wonder if their wasn't this reoccurring decimal

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by newfound2012: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
i am not bias, I said my church stopped him which is true, it leaves me with little to wonder if their wasn't this reoccurring decimal
gbam

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
That doesn't mean he didn't do it. Fake pastors everywhere mtcheeeeeew
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by menwongo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
ransomed:
::-- Unipetrol, Akpapkava lane, Benin city, Edo State. He is a friend to the son of Igodomigodo.

I can now understand why he murdered English thus.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by PACHRIS(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know why even so caled christian in this forum acted ignorantly and also make themselves available to be used as agents of the devil, don't u people see the handwriting on the wall? Why is now that the man of god is fighting Fulani and herdsmen, sponsored by elrufai and northern elite that all this is coming out? How many Alfas and imam with their child abuse peadophites and terrorist tendency how many of then are under attack like this, my take is let him that is without a sin throw the first stone, even Jesus said I.do not condemn you as well go and sin no more. What all this about sexual relationship between two adult I think it is an agreement and both consent to it, so why all this nonsense, don't make yourself an instrument of the devil the pastor need your prayer and encouragement not your judgment, the bible said if a brother is found in sin let he that is strong help him and not to castigate or pull him down. Apostle may the grace to row at this time be available for u in Jesus name, shame to the devil and hypocrites
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
zlantanfan:
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told
iam an AGC member,he used to call ppl nd call dia account number which AGC is against.

please allow God to take control in dis matter.

#is not easy to b a pastor and all dis is one of d reasons I never answer.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
lol, as if she has a choice.

Disgusting, crooked, mean and anti-christ pastors parading themselves as men of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by menwongo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:
SULEMAN SHOULD AND MUST ISSUE AN APOLOGY TO HIS WIFE, MS. OTOBO, WOMEN, HIS CHURCH MEMBERS, AND NIGERIANS. OTHERWISE, HIS CHURCH SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND HE SHOULD BE REBUKKED BY EVERY SANE NIGERIAN

This is not politics. It is not about some Northern forces or Moslems/Muslims, or Buhari agents trying to pull down Suleman. Criticising and not support Suleman is not anti-God like some are stupidly eluding to (Suleman doesn't have anything to do with God. He is a fraud, using God's name...). It really is about doing the right thing, helping a victim (Ms. Otobo) who doesn't have power or influence or money to buy support, and most importantly holding people who have control over other people's lives to higher moral standards and to account for their decisions and actions.

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians. The do this because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

WHEN A MARRIED PASTOR LIKE SULEMAN SLEEPS AROUND WITH WOMEN AND RECKLESSLY GIVES THEM POISONOUS ABORTION CONCOCTIONS TO DRINK AFTER IMPREGNATING THEM, AND ALSO FUNDS SUCH LIFESTYLES USING MONIES AND PROCEEDS COLLECTED FROM SUNDAY SERVICE, IT TAINTS THE RELIGION AND MAKES MOCKERY OF SUCH RELIGION. This Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful, and all who claim to be christians should and must stand up against Suleman. If you don't speak against Suleman, then you support his behavior and you are equally a disgrace.

That's your opinion.
Tell me you copied this some way. You just spend your fucking time telling people what to do, huh?
If the pastor committed the sin, let leave him for God's judgment. After all most pastors and iman have committed the same crime time without number.
Some times I wonder what's wrong with Nigerians, always creating issues out of nothing!
Go find yourself a job. Is only God that is perfect: Pastors and iman are mere humans.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by jerryclinton: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Women supporting and standing by rich husbands since 13 B.C no matter the scandal.

If Suleman was a poor man, we would have by now heard of the woman filing for divorce at a high court in Benin. Where she wan go see the kind money wey she dey enjoy if she try am....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Godsate: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lovely
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
venai:
waow... What a davidic dance! Osondi owendi!
lolsssszz,,,, I swear u dey maraaaaaaa. Old tell iya bikini to give u a bottle of orijin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
John 5,30>Today is another Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy & pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sammhi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
exco90:

the only problem you have in your life is Islam.. may it cont to be your nightmare..

na Islam talk say make he go lick pussy?... is otobo a Muslim?.. what's lawyer festus?... I pity those that gave you that number of likes.. cos as at now its is number 42..

anyway please get sense.. cos this is not religious war.. cos Islam is not there when he started licking her pussy... all her body
And you believe all her stories ?
No doubt there is some form of of sexual relationship between Suleman and the harlot but it is also obvious the shameless lady is a blackmailer. She blackmailed Suleman and that was what led to her arrest and prosecution.
Harlots are shameless and have noting to loose and she may have exaggerated those silly things . Why is she not talking about the marriage anymore ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
gemale:

Oga dnt b a mindless follower. Do u know whether deres an iota of truth in d allegations leveled against d man? Can u personally vouch 4 d accused or d accusers? Ask urself "if I was asked 2 stake my lyf on d innocence of dt man, wld I readily do it?" FYI I'm nt saying he's guilty. I'm saying neither u nor I know whether he's guilty or innocent. D best thing 1 can do is keep quiet & pray 2 God dt d whole truth comes 2 light & d lying party(ies) be exposed & disgraced. Only God knows all because he sees all. We human only judge by appearances.
How I wish others will have your kind of mental attitude... Besides, I can vouch for Suleman , I can stake my life for it, I,am mindless follower like you said, but there is a level you know a man personally and you can tell what he is capable or not...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
namet:

This suleman guy who calls himself an apostle is a liar and the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Suleman has destroyed Christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians. They do this because in their minds they are killing people like apostle suleman - a self-acclaimed pastor (without any theological training) who steals monies from his poor congregation through lies and deceit and then uses those funds to pay and sleep around with women which he then forces, using his position as a pastor, to drink poisonous abortion portions after getting them pregnant. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR KEEPING QUIET ABOUT THIS SCANDAL, WHICH IN A WAY IS A TACIT ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SORT OF HIGHLY DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE LIKE SULEMAN.

The biggest Dunce of Nairaland spotted!!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
alen4smith:
unrepentant bigot spoted.continue in your bigotry your eyes go soon clear
And Until my eyes is open, Your gullibility might earn you a Title in hell, unless you see white & call it white, see black & call it black...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

what is dis one sayin self?? Yeye dey smell... Abeg clear road....: Religious sentiment has completely made u blind
You may as well join the leagues of Stephanie Otobos and Photoshop your Ass for all to view online in a bid to castigate an innocent servant of God.... believe me It will all fail
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
fryoobest:

How I wish others will have your kind of mental attitude... Besides, I can vouch for Suleman , I can stake my life for it, I,am mindless follower like you said, but there is a level you know a man personally and you can tell what he is capable or not...
Do you know him personally? Were you with him physically at any of the times he was accused of those indiscretions and boldly say that he didn't do it? Humans can be unpredictable sometimes & you actually do not fully know what any man is capable of. Wasn't it Peter in the Bible, who after promising to die at Jesus' side & even cut off the ear of 1 of the people sent to arrest Jesus that finally denied Him not once but thrice? No man is perfect & everyone is tempted in one way or another. However, I pray let the liars in this matter be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
PACHRIS:
I don't know why even so caled christian in this forum acted ignorantly and also make themselves available to be used as agents of the devil, don't u people see the handwriting on the wall? Why is now that the man of god is fighting Fulani and herdsmen, sponsored by elrufai and northern elite that all this is coming out? How many Alfas and imam with their child abuse peadophites and terrorist tendency how many of then are under attack like this, my take is let him that is without a sin throw the first stone, even Jesus said I.do not condemn you as well go and sin no more. What all this about sexual relationship between two adult I think it is an agreement and both consent to it, so why all this nonsense, don't make yourself an instrument of the devil the pastor need your prayer and encouragement not your judgment, the bible said if a brother is found in sin let he that is strong help him and not to castigate or pull him down. Apostle may the grace to row at this time be available for u in Jesus name, shame to the devil and hypocrites
What I see isn't helping him in the Christian way. You can't encourage a person by supporting him/her if he/she does wrong. You help by castigating the person's act & then assisting the person not to repeat such. Is that what is being done here? NO, people are not ready to even try and check facts to see if the man is guilty or not. All people are saying is that it is the work of islamists & fulani Herdsmen. This is sad because it is the same mindset we carry into our politics in this country. When a public officer is accused of corrupt practices, the next thing people start screaming is witch hunt instead of us to ask "is this person guilty or innocent of the charges leveled against him/her?", "did he/she do it or not?". Little wonder we are currently in this big mess when we allow sentimentality override our center of rational reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2017
I guess this is absolute MAKE BELIEVE AND PRETENSE. This gets to both of them they were just pretending but time will definitely tell though.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by mystmoze(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2017
zlantanfan:

oga judge and investigator... wehdon sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sure2(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2017
gemale:

You that can't make correct sentences in English language & punctuate correctly wants to poke holes in the opinion of a professional & discredit his claims? What do you even know about psychology, psychiatry & human behavioural sciences? This is an apt case of the saying about empty barrels. One does not know whether you are trying to speak pidgin or normal English. Please nobody would insult you for being ignorant until you try to act like you are well informed while the otherwise is
the case.

Thanks for the long Essay , I just asked a simple question see your answer and that is how people fail Exams. I asked you the name of the school you earned Your certificate and you are busy Writing off point .
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gemale(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2017
sure2:

Thanks for the long Essay , I just asked a simple question see your answer and that is how people fail Exams. I asked you the name of the school you earned Your certificate and you are busy Writing off point .
I don't know why I am attempting to join issues with you. The gulf between our levels of reasoning is quite evident. You are clearly a disoriented fellow incapable of attaining the sort of reasoning I find mundane. You could not even discern that I am a different person from the individual you first replied. Let me at least acknowledge that your grammar improved but still your punctuation let you down. Kindly desist from trying to reply me because the vocal tongue lashing you would be on the receiving end of might prompt you to abruptly terminate that miserable existence you term your life.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by jozz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
Snowpikin:
This is what i call MARRIAGE!!!
His wife still stands by him irrespective of d storm hitting his head which is worthy of applause

Not all dis indomie marriages that ordinary breeze from ceiling fan can blow away
Money and fame still da na.Where will d woman go? Let everything be lost, we will now see if d woman will stay.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
fryoobest:

The biggest Dunce of Nairaland spotted!!!!

If i'm the biggest dunce, what are you? The smallest dunce?

You're a Nigerian so I don't expect the display of any intellectual profundity on your part. What is obvious is that folks like you are the reason we have pastors like Suleman in this country. It is also your ilk that continuous to allow dead woods like obasanjo and IBB to appoint presidents, knowing quiet well there's nothing these old and near-death idiots can do for your future.

As you continue to enjoy your low and miserable life, here's my wish: your mother, sister, or daughter will be the next woman apostle suleman sleeps with and get pregnant. After that, suleman will force her to drink his own manufactured abortion medicine, in which case you will stupidly continue to support him and hand over your cash to him.

You're a disgrace, just like your third-world, crime and disease infested country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.