Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Do You Ask Of The Constituents Of Your Food In Foreign Rstraurants - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Ask Of The Constituents Of Your Food In Foreign Rstraurants (477 Views)

How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / This Plantain Porridge With Goat Meat Will Definitely Make You Ask For More / Nigerians Fighting Over Free Food In Lagos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ask Of The Constituents Of Your Food In Foreign Rstraurants by pimper24: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
I remember that Nigerians are always fond of eating anything they are served at the airplane and restaurants especially abroad. I was in a queue to get my food in a cafeteria and had cause to ask the chef the name and make up of the food before asking for it. The Kenyan girl behind me started making a scornful gesture suggestive of the fact that it was shameful and uncivilized asking such questions.
I remember way back in Nigeria where in international flights some Nigerians will just say yes to the air hostesses even when they don't understand the food asked to be served to them. It's quite amazing

(1) (Reply)

Learn Culinary Skill / Pastry Planet By Ade / Vitamin A Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.