Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin (1863 Views)

Affordable Land For Sale @ Fakale Via Odogunyan Ikorodu For #300,000 / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Affordable Land Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki, Lagos For 6m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by BIGLAW2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
These xmas presents you a unique opportunity to tap into the fast thriving and flourishing real estate market. There are cheap and affordable lands in Kwara state particularly Ilorin. This is for real,you will see the offers yourself. Cheers
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by BIGLAW2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2009
You can send me a mail at harbayourmi@yahoo.com or call 2348035641966. Lots of love
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by oderemo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
come off it , so is all nigeria.ogun , enugu, akwa ibom etcccccccccccccccccccccccc.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by dejia(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2009
Pls. post the details, lets know

where, size,price etc
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by BIGLAW2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
HI guys, sorry i have been away for a while on vacation. so sorry for the inconveniences. Below are some of the available properties for seious and willing people

1 Plots of land @ Asa-dam road, ilorin

250k per plot

2. 2 Plots of land @ Tanke

opposite Bekandims Hotel

1 million for the two

3. 4 plots of land
along hajj camp, Ilorin
1 million

4. 2Plots of land
@ Asa-Dam road directly facing the main expressway

2.5 million

5. 100 plots of land
@Egbejila along Airport road

200k per plot

6. One storey building{formerly used by a bank}
@Taiwo road close to Diamond bank

45 million

7. A bungalow with 4 bedrooms and 2 toilets and a big garage
@ Basin Area

15 million

8. Virgin land {as much as you want}
along Ganmo- Amoyo road after offa garage

200k per plot

9. A big building with Hall facilities
@ Stadium road, Taiwo

20 million

10. 20 plots of land

@Agbabiaka after Gaa- Akanbi

200k each

Note that all these lands and properties have the necessary papers and documentation, also the list is inexhaustible. We can also get properties for you in any area of your choice. Dejia,sorry i'm responding late. cheers
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by geosegun(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Agbabiaka after Gaa- Akanbi

200k each

Do you want to contact me on this and show me the picture of this area.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by tititaiwo(f): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
please I intend buying cheap lands in Ilorin, but I want it in an estate where it is cheaper . is any available.
price range should be around 200,000naira.
Re: Cheap And Affordable Land In Ilorin by cuddling44(f): 10:57pm On May 26, 2020
tititaiwo:
please I intend buying cheap lands in Ilorin, but I want it in an estate where it is cheaper . is any available.
price range should be around 200,000naira.
Hello sis, pls dud u get d land from an estate as u wanted..... which locations pls i need tooo.. kindly link or help me from ur experience. Tanks

(1) (Reply)

40 acres at Igbin Arowola village via Onigbedu road off Aga-Orile,Itori,Ewekoro / Painted House Picture Of A Nairalander At Okoko / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Lekki 1 .. N 150m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.