Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables (11534 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Electricity Distribution Official Electrocuted In Ikotun, Lagos (Photos, Video) / EDC Official Electrocuted In Isawo, Ikorodu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
An official of Benin Electricity Distribution Company, BEDC, who has been identified as Kola, was electrocuted to death on Saturday as he tried to connect wires from an electric pole to a new building, at the Government Reserve Area, GRA, located at Itanla along the Ondo/Akure highway, Ondo State.

The motorcycle of the electrocuted electricity company official, who was reportedly in
charge of the area on behalf of BEDC, was seen packed under a mango tree as officials from the BEDC later arrived the scene to remove his body from the pole.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/phcn-official-electrocuted-during.html
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by mondbest(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
modified

First to comment on nairaland for the first time. I dedicate this to all my fans out there

meanwhile in another news

You won't believe what this Boss and his secretary was caught doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by oloriooko(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Safety first
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by schrondinger: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Very bad, I know d guy and it occur in my area

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Alleviating: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by TINALETC3(f): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Samanza89: 7:21am On Mar 14, 2017
In Nigeria we careless about safety to the detriment of the worker involve...

If he was with his PPE(Personal protective equipment) this wouldn't have happened. I can't risk my life for any company in Nigeria, cos they hardly compensate families of the deceased when he/she is gone... RIP...

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Badgers14: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Which way 9ja shocked
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Otapipia: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by SexyNairalander: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2017
booked
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Jabioro: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2017
DollarAngel:
AFONJAS love awuf money
If we call for your head now you begin to yarn..don't worry you will meet me in front.

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by sakalisis(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
cry
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by elinaxy(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2017
ebubelaila:
An official of Benin Electricity Distribution Company, BEDC, who has been identified as Kola, was electrocuted to death on Saturday as he tried to connect wires from an electric pole to a new building, at the Government Reserve Area, GRA, located at Itanla along the Ondo/Akure highway, Ondo State.

The motorcycle of the electrocuted electricity company official, who was reportedly in
charge of the area on behalf of BEDC, was seen packed under a mango tree as officials from the BEDC later arrived the scene to remove his body from the pole.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/phcn-official-electrocuted-during.html
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by horlarlorwor(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2017
RIP to the dead.

una don get light sha
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2017
RIP man, hustling to feed himself and family.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Orpe7(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2017
THIS IS SHOCKING!
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Goldenheart(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2017
He was really into his Job and died in it...
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by segebase(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
DollarAngel:
AFONJAS love awuf money

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by DollarAngel(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=segebase post=54569270][/quote]

You mean your Father?
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Trybes(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Safety first but some of them keep undermining that. They think they know better.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
undecided 1000 ways to Die #Nepatricuted Too bad..... Though Vaseline Crew out!!
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by bewla(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2017
schrondinger:
really eyes report
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by tosynomolara(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
RIP
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by PurestBoy(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2017
schrondinger:

This your moniker makes me remember quantum chemistry, it wasn't easy as a chemistry student

1 Like

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by schrondinger: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2017
What moniker
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2017
"Electrocuted to Death"....haha

On a more serious note, the way people die in Nigeria and the way we keep on going without trying to ensure that such incidents never happen again is alarming.

The system still doesnt value human life unless it is the life of the rich and wealthy.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by Bustincole(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2017
I believe its not ordinary

RIP to D dead

Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by osizi06(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2017
this is a SHOCKING news.
Re: PHCN Official Electrocuted During Illegal Connection Of Electric Cables by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
so unfortunate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maintaining Peace Between Gen Zs And Other Generations In The Workplace / Blacks Astronauts (nasa) / Is It Encouraging For A Couple To Work In The Same Establishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.