Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) (2282 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you are to get help now this January 2018, what is the number one problem you will want to solve now in your Importation Business..

Leave your challenge bellow and get help today...

Let it start rolling in...

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
================================
FREE ONLINE IMPORTATION VIDEOS
================================

Every day I keep getting emails of people asking me to teach them how
to do importation business, but you see not that I don’t want to answer
them but because the time it will take me to start explaining to each
one of them and still do my own task.

Because of this I decided to create videos to show you
how to do the business very well and become successful in it.

A lot of people have benefited from this video training which they
even paid for it but today I want to give it out to my NairaLand Padi’s
to celebrate my birthday with you guys because this is where it
all started out for me.

Click on this link to access the videos now for FREE….

===> http://www.nairainbox.com/download/

This video is a premium but you are getting it today for free so go
download it now before I change my mind
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by Allbutty: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
The challenge I am facing is not Knowing where I should go and whom I should meet as regards my weave importations business. nobody is willing to show me the ropes. idumota, balogun sellers are mere retailers.

Who brings in the shippment? Chinese, Malaysia,Peruvian, etc are not processd here, . I need a direct connect!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Allbutty:
The challenge I am facing is not Knowing where I should go and whom I should meet as regards my weave importations business. nobody is willing to show me the ropes. idumota, balogun sellers are mere retailers.

Who brings in the shippment? Chinese, Malaysia,Peruvian, etc are not processd here, . I need a direct connect!

Have you imported before...
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by GMBuhari: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
SkyeBank mastercard is useless on PayPal and direct payments on bang good
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Let it keep coming in today can be your lucky day you never can tell...
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by captainogoh(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thank u very much CHUDY144

Though i have not imported before but according to my research i found out that even if items are very cheap in china, the shipping fee eats all the profit u are suppose to make. And sometimes u might import something from china only to find out that its even cheaper in Lagos.
Also for some of us living outside lagos are to pay extra money inorder to get our goods wen it gets to lagos therefore adding more expenses.
SO how can a norvice make good profit from this business?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by iambakay(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by Ammc(m): 5:48am On Jan 09, 2018
The first issue I had with importation was payment for my goods. Imagine you have to pay $20 transfer fee for an item of $27. That's making it a total of $47. It was quite ridiculous. When I contacted another person, it took him, almost 24 hrs to make payment for me. That was after I have paid him. I received real insult. After that transaction, I went into research. I didn't want any of those issues to occur again. And I knew people are facing same issue and they are having problem trusting individuals because of the scam factor in Nigeria. The research paid off. And ever since then, I have been helping people make payment for their Importation. Nothing like transfer fee, and payment is within few minutes. And on the issue of trust, I made sure I kept a clean sheet in every transaction.
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by ziziangel(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
I haven't imported before but I intend to start soon. My questions:

*. How can you get contacts of trusted supplier to assist you in purchasing on 1688 since it a Chinese site
* How can you get your orders delivered without paying a fortune on shipping?
* what's the best mode of payment to a supplier?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by dryakson(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pls guys which importation business would u advise a graduate to start. With a capital of 300k.
How can I play it safe to avoid stories.

Pls experience guys should help me
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
dryakson:
Pls guys which importation business would u advise a graduate to start. With a capital of 300k.
How can I play it safe to avoid stories.

Pls experience guys should help me

Pls explain better what you mean by "which importation business?"
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chuksLetting: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
chudy144:
If you are to get help now this January 2018, what is the number one problem you will want to solve now in your Importation Business..

I want to start the importation business but yet to conclude on the best product to start. Can you guide me on the best product that can sell fast?
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by olaide721(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
my challenge ever is how I can pay in RMB instead of dollar I will be fulfilled if u can help solve this
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by dryakson(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
chudy144:

Pls explain better what you mean by "which importation business?"
I mean which items to purchase that will sell
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by eben123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
hi guys, I can help you procure any product on 1688 for a fee and I can also help you pay your supplier for you... just contact me on whatsapp for more information 08171050192...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by olaide721(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
eben123:
hi guys, I can help you order for any product on 1688 and I will pay your supplier for you... just contact me on whatsapp for more information 08171050192...
teach us is what we are saying nt for business pls
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
nice one, following
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by nahinbdis: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you need online marketplace that is not saturated with products and devoid of price war, you can sell on www.CartNG.com. Your products must be of good quality though.

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by mobility: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Shipping from China<br> $6/kg (one week delivery)<br>

+86 182 3247 5749..

Contact Phone: 08033986981.. (calls /WhatsApp )<br>
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2018
dryakson:
I mean which items to purchase that will sell

Ok Now I Understand... Your Question is noted and will be treated...

Just to add: I will be Using a Video To show you guys so you can
watch and understand so let your questions keep rolling in.
I will do this all for FREE as my new year gift.. Cheers grin
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2018
chuksLetting:
I want to start the importation business but yet to conclude on the best product to start. Can you guide me on the best product that can sell fast?
female shoes, bags, female accessories.. They sell hot like akara

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by dryakson(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2018
chudy144:

Ok Now I Understand... Your Question is noted and will be treated...

Just to add: I will be Using a Video To show you guys so you can
watch and understand so let your questions keep rolling in.
I will do this all for FREE as my new year gift.. Cheers grin

thanks in anticipation
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by salms: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ammc:
The first issue I had with importation was payment for my goods. Imagine you have to pay $20 transfer fee for an item of $27. That's making it a total of $47. It was quite ridiculous. When I contacted another person, it took him, almost 24 hrs to make payment for me. That was after I have paid him. I received real insult. After that transaction, I went into research. I didn't want any of those issues to occur again. And I knew people are facing same issue and they are having problem trusting individuals because of the scam factor in Nigeria. The research paid off. And ever since then, I have been helping people make payment for their Importation. Nothing like transfer fee, and payment is within few minutes. And on the issue of trust, I made sure I kept a clean sheet in every transaction.

Pls can you share your discovered method? Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by boniga(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
My qstn is: As a new importer living far from lagos, how will i make my expected profit? Cos i realised way bill and other delivery expenses will take much from the expected profit.

Or is there any easier and affordable means delivery to outside of lagos?
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by koyeni(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
chudy144:

Finding a relatively cheap shipping agent... N then products that sell super fast.. Tnx
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
dryakson:
thanks in anticipation

am so sorry guys i did not fulfill my promise as at when due because i have
so many engagements that took my time but you can now
get the videos i promised you here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4558049/100-free-videos-how-anyone
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by sigen: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Hi Chucks please can we chat on WhatApp, have some things I need to discuss with you. 08039230680
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2018
sigen:
Hi Chucks please can we chat on WhatApp, have some things I need to discuss with you. 08039230680

Send me a Mail
Re: What Is Your Number 1 Challenge In Importation Biz In 2018. (I Want To Help!) by chudy144(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
=================================
FREE ONLINE IMPORTATION VIDEO TUTORIAL
=================================

Every day I keep getting emails of people asking me to teach them how
to do importation business, but you see not that I don’t want to answer
them but because the time it will take me to start explaining to each
one of them and still do my own task.

Because of this I decided to create videos to show you
how to do the business very well and become successful in it.

A lot of people have benefited from this video training which they
even paid for it but today I want to give it out to my NairaLand Padi’s
to celebrate my birthday with you guys because this is where it
all started out for me.

Click on this link to access the videos now for FREE….

===> http://www.nairainbox.com/download/

This video is a premium but you are getting it today for free so go
download it now before I change my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Ideas For A Lucrative Side Hustle / Setting Up A Cooking Gas Plant: LPG / Breaking News - 5 Ceos Of Nigerian Banks Axed By Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.