Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent (3402 Views)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / As A Kid, What Is The Most Serious Beating You Have Received From Your Parent. / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by SexyNairalander: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
what was that offense you committed that made your parent dealt with you so much

I have had several experience but I wouldn't forget this particular one my dad did to me. . .our neighbors were fighting downstairs and the amebo in me motivated me to go watch the battle between the two tenant, after few minutes of watching the war I decided to go give my mumc and siblings gist that's how popc caught me and with anger brought out his original leather belt and flogged the amebo out of my system

as am typing this now sef I can still see that mark on my shoulder

share your experience

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Davash222(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
vsquare4:
amebo Join the fastest growing online platform in nigeriA NOW. join WWW dotserialturn dot com and get paid in a matter of days. I just got paid in 2 days.
Una don carry come again abi

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by youngberry001(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
d first time i buy nigerian army form i waz @ d age of 12yrs come rush home wit joy said i go bcom soldier soon```mehn i com show dady form chaii come see lashies anyhow said to me wit angry wu syd u should buy army form do u wanna kill urself re u stupid am gonna send u out of dis house u re stuborn boy,,,,,,but today am a military man God iz good mehnn.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by StarBukola(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well on two occasions my dad beat the hell out of me, 1, he told me specifically not to give one small baby to a girl(
She would fall her down he warned) ,after he turned one corner I gave n she did as I was warned, I was beaten like crazy
2. When I just got into jss 1 ,I did not knw the spirit that entered my brother and I that we stopped going to school, once mg dad his out in the morning we came back to play. It was our school mate that asked my dad why were we not in school,.. My dad came home and despite the fact that I was sick, he gave me a serious beaten of our lives.
Growing up now ,I realized I deserved more beaten than that

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Judasjudas(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well ..mine wasn't funny at all .. left school and went for swimming .. don't know how popsy for to know about it o ..cux I didn't even tell anybody ..
only for him to come back tha night and Gave me designers ..
while trying to block the wire ..the thing hit one of ma balls ..and I screamed so loud In our language
My balls my balls ..
then he stopped flogging me and joined to check if it was serious .when he saw it was ok ..
Beating continued ..

20 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by thunderfiremods(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
I switched d tv on when I had nt done my assignment....I cursed nepa dat day..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Dannidom(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Judasjudas:
Well ..mine wasn't funny at all .. left school and went for swimming .. don't know how popsy for to know about it o ..cux I didn't even tell anybody ..
while trying to block the wire ..the thing hit one of ma balls ..and I screamed so loud In our language
My balls my balls ..
then he stopped flogging me and joined to check if it was serious .when he saw it was ok ..
Beating continued ..
Hahaha dat your daddy na confam guy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by sammieguze(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Came late from school and mum found cashew remainants stuck in my teeth.

She thought that's the reason we came late and that was it.

Later found out the truth and well.... She can't undo the beating
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Stepsse(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
There was this girl whom we stayed in the same compound,she was very big and I was as thin as pankere(cane). Even though I was a year older than her, she would beat me whenever we had a fight. The most painful thing was, I wouldn't cry during the fight, but would when we were separated and asked to explain what caused the fight. Na then kasala go burst. I go just dey breathe like a tied Christmas goat while sweating profusely. Before I knew it, I was already crying while having like 10hiccups per sec.
When my ma returned from the market at night, the whole scenario would be explained to her,. Trust our African mothers, she would do justice to my life with massive beating and punishment regardless whether I was guilty or not. But thank God for my ma, I summoned courage one day and beat the hell outta her. This is my testimony.

OP, I try?
.....sTc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol, funny stories erri'wer, well mine was not beating tho, i can remember vividly in my sec school days, i think that should be in my jss classes, there's this river called covanty closed to where my house was(but not too close sha)...my parents warned me never to follow my friends to the river since i can't swim...so, one God4saking afternoon after school i followed my stubborn friends to the river since i knew if i get home my parents won't allow me go to the river...i got to the river, went close into the bank of the river...i never knew my friends had ulterior intentions against me...at this point the ones who can swim has already started flouping in the river, kingsley was opening and closing his legs and stroking his hands vigorously foreward...me i was just standing and mopping like a moropyembarassed…one of them said, "hey, ud, come on, it's not deep"...i never knew their legs were not touching the ground, they were all hanging in the water, naim i mumu kuku waka small small dey go meet them, naso one of them from my back lift me up, as i was struggling with him, the other ones joined him and they all threw me into the deeper part of the riverembarassed, my people, i drank half drum of water that day, as i was struggling to find my feet, naso i go sink dey vomit water from my nose, mouth, ear,...my eyes turn red;'(....when they finally brought me out, they stood one side and started laughing, while i was sitting there coughing and vomitting water from my mouth, chai, only God knew if i 've gone closed to river since that experiencesad.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by debiliciousmay(f): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Judasjudas:
My balls my balls ..
Beating continued ..
Just cnt stop laughing after reading dis, lol
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Dannidom(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
My own na one sunday wey everybody suppose go church I no gree go citing sickness (come see forming that time you go fear forming na) as everibody don comot for house and nepa light ful ground that time, na im I go remove the mojo wey man buy that time (small me in ss1 o) as I don dey find opportunity to really view mojo with our tv. Omo! Just imagine the kind joy wey just fil my mind as I jejely lock our door, switch on the tv and the dvd come slid in the plate in few seconds na so big nyashes just ful everywhere come dey scatter my head. Omo guy! long story short, I masturbated, two or three rounds then Devil and God collide to purnish me I no knw say my mumu uncle dey for his room dey observe things I bin think say e folo go church, I no knw say the guy man dey house. Chai! na for conclusion of round three na im I hear ''Daniel! What are you doing?'' Mehn! shame catch me no be here o coupled with the fact that that my uncle na correct ITK na there the beating start o then cum worsen as my Papa come bk frm church the guy just table everything to my papa. Three days straight I no chop better thing plus church activities wey I no miss for eight months straight (I even join choir that time)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Dannidom(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
The day I go press Grace our maid's boobi nko. Mehn! The kind slap wey she gimme that time eh I no kum understand cos instead of wailing na low voice begging 'please dont tell daddy' na im dey comot for my mouth
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Daviestunech(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Na God catch u
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Judasjudas:
My balls my balls ..
Beating continued ..

Kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Stevengerd(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
StarBukola:
Well on two occasions my dad beat the hell out of me, 1, he told me specifically not to give one small baby to a girl(
She would fall her down he warned) ,after he turned one corner I gave n she did as I was warned, I was beaten like crazy
2. When I just got into jss 1 ,I did not knw the spirit that entered my brother and I that we stopped going to school, once mg dad his out in the morning we came back to play. It was our school mate that asked my dad why were we not in school,.. My dad came home and despite the fact that I was sick, he gave me a serious beaten of our lives.
Lol.. U Can Stil Get More, U'av Nt Pass The Stage Of Been Beaten.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
youngberry001:
d first time i buy nigerian army form i waz @ d age of 12yrs come rush home wit joy said i go bcom soldier soon```mehn i com show dady form chaii come see lashies anyhow said to me wit angry wu syd u should buy army form do u wanna kill urself re u stupid am gonna send u out of dis house u re stuborn boy,,,,,,but today am a military man God iz good mehnn.
So you were a martyr for your dream how noble.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
My mum beat me for the first time cos she gave me rice without fish or meat and I threw it away
I was around 5years then can still picture the way she handled me.
Second occasion was when I did something wrong and I was beaten, out of annoyance I saw money on the table #20 notes, 2 precisely and I torn them
Can't forget the beating I got that day. Was 8years then

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by youngberry001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
So you were a martyr for your dream how noble.
hyyy
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by ashewoboy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
StarBukola:

you deserve beating for all this your gbagauncheesy. you know the kind beating i dey talk nowcheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by ashewoboy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
My mum beat me for the first time cos she gave me rice without fish or meat and I threw it away
I was around 5years then can still picture the way she handled me.
Second occasion was when I did something wrong and I was beaten, out of annoyance I saw money on the table #20 notes, 2 precisely and I torn them
Can't forget the beating I got that day. Was 8years then

you must be a very stubborn child. hope you are no more stubborn? if not you will slap your future husbandcheesy.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by StarBukola(f): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. U Can Stil Get More, U'av Nt Pass The Stage Of Been Beaten.
oh am way pass that level, plus am a good girl, grin
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by StarBukola(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

you deserve beating for all this your gbagauncheesy. you know the kind beating i dey talk nowcheesy.
no I don't
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by ashewoboy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
StarBukola:
no I don't
let me tell you in private. reply my message.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by StarBukola(f): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

let me tell you in private. reply my message.
I don't do that no more
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by ashewoboy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
StarBukola:
I don't do that no more

you don't fvck anymore? you used to fvvck?
why?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by pennytrate: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
♣ • → they don't beat kids over here, they punish 'em °°
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by StarBukola(f): 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
ashewoboy:

you don't fvck anymore? you used to fvvck?

why?

laugh, yes something like that
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by TroubleDude: 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
remember going to catch ataktak (grasshoppers) after being warned by my mom not to... I was so engrossed in it that I didn't know when my mom passed nd entered the house... after the play I decided to go home with me sweating like a rat dat came out of water
.. as I enter house... na she site me first come call me for kitchen where all her favorite weapons were .. first question... where hv u bin... I wan try lie small.... omo the slap she gimme ehn when I look bk to dat day.. I feel the pain.. then the beating began.. first with mkpa garri(stick for turning garri)... then with better plastic slippers she finally concluded the beating with her hands

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2017
I remember when I wrote a love letter to my landlady's half-caste granddaughter, the girl's mother brought the letter to my mum. I got double combo beating that day. My lesson teacher first designed Gucci on my back, then my mum continued later that night and spelt addidas on my buttocks. I was looking like a zebra the next day.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do With Dis My Wife / From Vivianchinaza's Family / Could This Marital Predicament Worth Disolving My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.