Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,492 members, 7,958,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent (3510 Views)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / As A Kid, What Is The Most Serious Beating You Have Received From Your Parent. / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Stevengerd(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2017
StarBukola:
oh am way pass that level, plus am a good girl, grin
Really?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by calmG(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2017
StarBukola:
Well on two occasions my dad beat the hell out of me, 1, he told me specifically not to give one small baby to a girl(
She would fall her down he warned) ,after he turned one corner I gave n she did as I was warned, I was beaten like crazy
2. When I just got into jss 1 ,I did not knw the spirit that entered my brother and I that we stopped going to school, once mg dad his out in the morning we came back to play. It was our school mate that asked my dad why were we not in school,.. My dad came home and despite the fact that I was sick, he gave me a serious beaten of our lives.
Growing up now ,I realized I deserved more beaten than that
LMAO
stubborn gurl
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by PrickGetSize(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2017
The day my dad caught me measuring my dick with a tape, and I was just 7. He beat me to pulp. It was so bad I couldn't eat for a whole day.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by SexyNairalander: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Judasjudas:
Well ..mine wasn't funny at all .. left school and went for swimming .. don't know how popsy for to know about it o ..cux I didn't even tell anybody ..
only for him to come back tha night and Gave me designers ..
while trying to block the wire ..the thing hit one of ma balls ..and I screamed so loud In our language
My balls my balls ..
then he stopped flogging me and joined to check if it was serious .when he saw it was ok ..
Beating continued ..
epic

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Rukkydelta(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2017
ashewoboy:

you must be a very stubborn child. hope you are no more stubborn? if not you will slap your future husbandcheesy.
I wasn't stubborn
Was just passing through the stage of child rebellion
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by tonaydo(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2017
lols very funny experiences

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by SexyNairalander: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2017
tonaydo:
lols very funny experiences
share yours
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Rukkydelta(f): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2017
PrickGetSize:
The day my dad caught me measuring my dick with a tape, and I was just 7. He beat me to pulp. It was so bad I couldn't eat for a whole day.
No be today you spoil
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by ziccog(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Mine was when i couldn't read those alphabets A,B,C,D my dad back then gave me serious beating.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by PrickGetSize(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No be today you spoil
But it's not bad for one to know the size of his prick.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by SexyNairalander: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2017
ziccog:
Mine was when i couldn't read those alphabets A,B,C,D my dad back then gave me serious beating.
that one was like a constant in every nigerian home back then na

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Prettyenit18(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
There was nothing wrong with what you were doing, why did he beat you.
PrickGetSize:
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by kristen12(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Was always rubbing my breast and using my mum bra to measure it and how long it would be able to fit into the bra.
The day my mum caught me ehn...... she beat me as if I stole something. Guess it was transferred anger.
I reminded her of it recently and she couldn't even remember, but she apologized.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Rukkydelta(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
kristen12:
Was always rubbing my breast and using my mum bra to measure it and how long it would be able to fit into the bra.
The day my mum caught me ehn...... she beat me as if I stole something. Guess it was transferred anger.
I reminded her of it recently and she couldn't even remember, but she apologized.
Hahaha
grin
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by SexyNairalander: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
kristen12:
hahahaha funny
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by hausadreturn(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
i dey commit offence on a steady...so every beating was always serious. One wasnt greater than the other.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by DaniDani(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Chai, badoo baddest.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
youngberry001:
d first time i buy nigerian army form i waz @ d age of 12yrs come rush home wit joy said i go bcom soldier soon```mehn i com show dady form chaii come see lashies anyhow said to me wit angry wu syd u should buy army form do u wanna kill urself re u stupid am gonna send u out of dis house u re stuborn boy,,,,,,but today am a military man God iz good mehnn.
My brother that's a testimony. I'm looking up to people like u, except that I want to pass through the toughest part. "CADET"
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Cherie69: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
TroubleDude:
remember going to catch ataktak (grasshoppers) after being warned by my mom not to... I was so engrossed in it that I didn't know when my mom passed nd entered the house... after the play I decided to go home with me sweating like a rat dat came out of water
.. as I enter house... na she site me first come call me for kitchen where all her favorite weapons were .. first question... where hv u bin... I wan try lie small.... omo the slap she gimme ehn when I look bk to dat day.. I feel the pain.. then the beating began.. first with mkpa garri(stick for turning garri)... then with better plastic slippers she finally concluded the beating with her hands
lol @ ataktak, are you Efik?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by TroubleDude: 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
Cherie69:
na..... buh grin
Cherie69:
na..... buh I've lived in calabar all my life
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Cherie69: 10:16pm On May 05, 2017
TroubleDude:
na..... buh ;Dna..... buh I've lived in calabar all my life
okay o I'm a Cross Riverian
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by TroubleDude: 11:30pm On May 05, 2017
Cherie69:
okay o I'm a Cross Riverian
dats good to know... which part?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Cherie69: 12:13am On May 06, 2017
TroubleDude:
dats good to know... which part?
southern
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by TroubleDude: 1:12am On May 06, 2017
Cherie69:
southern
calabar south?
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by Cherie69: 1:29am On May 06, 2017
No. I won't tell ya smiley
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent by tonaydo(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2017
hausadreturn:
i dey commit offence on a steady...so every beating was always serious. One wasnt greater than the other.
lols, same here. . .my mumc can beat for africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Confused Right Now / Cousins Getting Married / My Fiancée is too Temperamental...Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.