Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Prove Of God Existence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prove Of God Existence. (502 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Another Evidence Of God's Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Of God Existence. by LeProdigy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Proveing God (Yahweh) exist should not even be as difficult as it seems. I dont know why God made it so difficult to prove himself and make his children go through the stress.
Elijah proved his God by fire in the old testament and the new testament said heaven opens and a loud voice was heard d day Jesus was baptised.

why cant that voice speak up now. have u ever wish God spoke loud and clear before? especially in those spirit filled church crusade. no he won't. he will rather speak through d pastor and give vague prophecy like someone will die next month, rain will fall more this year and u all shout amen. WTF.

I always thought listen to testimonies in church will prove God but No it even complicates it. testimonies like God gave me a new baby, new car, i was cured of headache after using paracetomol, i escaped accident. WTF. just random daily event.

like someone once said. cant God just rearrange the stars to write "I Am God" let every eyes see it in different language of theirs and clear the whole proving of God saga.

Am a Christian though. but i always found it hard to prove my God except by saying . see trees, see stars see animals he created it. ask me how? i will tel u its written in the bible.
I could remember a time i do pray often and try to live sinless to the core maybe i will hear God speak. guess what? he didnt. had he been he spoke to me then, will i ever doubt now? No.

God should please show or prove him self in clear ways and stop making man go through the stress of doing it for him.

1 Like

Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Buharimustgo: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
God has been speaking to men on earth,remember he won't do things to gratify ur desires, he does his things for a reason
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
The so called God of the Bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children.
It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not
kill . For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).
God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can
live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of
each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders
another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men
and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6).
In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead,
except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and
married. Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing
somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the
worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God
kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people
murdered
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own
daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges
11:29-40 & Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea
13:16 & Psalms 137:9). This type of criminal behavior should shock
any moral person.
Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be
justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would
actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists
like myself. Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate
themselves to go to heaven: For there are eunuchs, that were so born
from their mother’s womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made
eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs
for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him
receive it (Matthew 19:12). I don’t know why anyone would follow the
teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their
privates.
The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and
animal sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
when I was a kid I thought the Israelites were dumb for hearing directly from God and still misbehave, but as I grew older, I realized they didn't hear anything from no God, they just got brainwashed by their prophet just like we have now
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
God has been speaking to men on earth,remember he won't do things to gratify ur desires, he does his things for a reason
Here they come with excuses.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Just repeating what someone has put in your head.
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Pastafarian: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Blakjewelry:
when I was a kid I thought the Israelites were dumb for hearing directly from God and still misbehave, but as I grew older, I realized they didn't hear anything from no God, they just got brainwashed by their prophet just like we have now

exactly bro, how can an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent god tell a group of people to go to another Village and kill all the men, kill all the boys, kill all male infants, kill all women and tell them to "Keep the virgin girls for themselves" these are commands only a fallible human can give; why keep virgin girls alive? for pleasure of course and forced marriages

and before deluded Christians start foaming in the mouth that forced marriage is not involved simply think!

in a true marriage, a father and mother OR a family member of the female gives the bride out in marriage; but since the entire family of the girl has been killed by the Israelites (her captors), the girl has no one to look out for her interest and she'll have no choice than to say yes to the killer of her family

idiotic nonsense

1 Like

Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Buharimustgo: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Here they come with excuses.

You don't even know what you are talking about. Just repeating what someone has put in your head.

Please give me both scientific and spiritual proofs that their is no GOD,I will stop serving him,I have challenged u now to proof
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Pastafarian: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Please give me both scientific and spiritual proofs that their is no GOD,I will stop serving him,I have challenged u now to proof

Please give me both scientific and spiritual proofs that their is no fire breathing dragon in my bedroom right now, I have challenged u now to proof

1 Like

Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Buharimustgo: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pastafarian:

Please give me both scientific and spiritual proofs that their is no fire breathing dragon in my bedroom right now, I have challenged u now to proof

Bow your head in shame since u can not proof that there is no Supreme Being that governs His Galaxy
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Pastafarian: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Bow your head in shame since u can not proof that there is no Supreme Being that governs His Galaxy

I've proven there's a supreme being that governs the galaxy, check my signature

if you need concrete proof of that God being the true God, I'll give them to you, all you need do is ask
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

You want me to prove a negative?

Did anyone prove God to exist before you believe?
Re: Prove Of God Existence. by Scatterscatter(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2017
You know, I don't blame people who doubt the existence of God. Sometimes I wish they go insane for Just 30mins for them to realise humans are just as a clay pot without our reasoning faculty intact.

Dear Confused Atheists, just picture a clay pot questioning its maker "why did you make me a waste bin and make the other a flower vase"?

You only think you mean more than you are but in the real sense, you are noting. God doesn't owe you anything cos he has showed us everything we need to know in the Bible.

Either you chose to believe or not is your business as it doesn't change who and what God is.!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture & Hell (part I) - You Have To Read This! / See What MURIC Has To Say On Fayose's Plan On Mosque Demolition In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.