Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People (521 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Before I begin, I wish to inform the honorable readers that I am not your everyday Christian because I hardly go church and yesterday is my first time entering the church since the beginning of the year. I have always be like that and it didn't start today. I also do not worship any pastor nor anybody who seemed classed above others, as long as you do not feed me.

What I am about to share comes with much pain in my heart and they are personally how I see things, which clearly upholds my opinion, nothing but my opinion. The onus is on any reader to determine if I am speaking the truth or not.

Several months ago, a video of Apostle Suleiman was launched on the cyber space where he is seen and heard calling for the killing for Fulani herdsmen since they are killing people and nothing is happening. They (fulani herdsmen) would be killed and nothing will happen.

Much of that video was posted on Nairaland and a whole lot of people supported his position due to the incessant killing by fulani herdsmen since the coming of Buhari.

After that video was posted,which went viral, there was a heightened tension. I was one of those who said if it comes to the point where a pastor has to carry gun to protect himself and his household, so be it because we are humans and that if God care so much, he can come down and end the menace being propagated by fulani herdsmen but as long as this earth is concerned, people have to defend themselves.

It is no longer news that top government officials ,including DSS, are on Nairaland reading people's comment and they can easily gauge the atmosphere of a collective sentiments of the people just be seeing what people post.

I do not know ANYBODY who has said something against Buhari and his method of leadership that has not be shut down or arrested, especially when the voice of the said person can gather a huge following.

2Face Idibia was threatened to back out of national protest, A Nigerian with American citizenship was almost arrested at the airport save for his citizenship, Mr Gbadamosi was arrested by DSS for a few weeks before being released because he said something against the government. There are countless cases. Just google "DSS arrest" and see things for yourself.

A few days after that video was posted, Apostle Suleiman was arrested in the dead of the night when many of you were fast asleep. Thanks to Governor Fayose who prevented that from happening.

Some of you might say the apostle was wrong for calling for the killing of the herdsmen but have you not heard that there is a rumour being spread in the North that Buhari was poisoned? Have you not heard that Imams are the ones spreading this news? since the news came out, has anybody been arrested or investigated? In case you say it was a mere rumour and nobody said anything of such please follow this link and read what you see===> http://desertherald.com/world-exclusive-how-president-buhari-was-poisoned/

On the website, they use Admin2 to post the news of Buhari's poison, spreading this same report up North. Before the owner of the site takes down that report, I have screenshot it and also screenshot the info of the owner of the site as you can see attached.

I want the owner of the desertherald.com INVESTIGATED and arrested as well.

God forbid that Buhari dies, what do you think these guys up North will do? You think they will smile and it is not like you do not know how they operate and you might be their target, going by the history of these people.

Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
When they noticed that the arrest of the Apostle wasn't successful, knowing that Nigerians have short memory span, OTOBO surfaced to grace our national dailies and quickly, as expected, Nigerians forgot more pressing issues and beamed their search on Otobo. A relationship that started in 2015 and we never heard of it but suddenly woke up in 2017, few months after Apostle's video calling for the killing of herdsmen. AMAZING!

Fayose's aide has done justice by asking imperative questions that has not be answered by Otobo till now and so, I have no time to delve into that.

Keyamo said he has video evidence as provided by his CLIENT...we still have not seen the video till now and he has suddenly gone silent.

Sahara reporter whom we all know does not give just 2 reports on an issue that will engulf the entire country and they love to destroy images of people when the need arises and almighty Sahara could only give 2 reports on this issue. This is very unusual going by the what they are currently doing to Dino and what they have done in the past. How come Sahara does not have a video evidence as claimed by Keyamo?

So I ask, can you give what you do not have?

A certain group of people showed us screenshot of car belonging to Okeke and claim that Apostle gave her the car. I looked at the back of the car and I couldn't see the number plate clearly but sahara wants us to believe that the number at the top right corner of the image they circulated is same one on a plate number whose digit is so blurred. Really? Some say the number is visible on the actress' page. Really? and you do not have a copy? How come the one on her page is visible and the one reported by Sahara is so blurred? Can anyone provide us with a clear clean copy where the plate number behind car can be visibly seen by the blind?
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Otobo parents have clearly stated that they have not met Apostle for any traditional marriage, same one the Otobo claimed that the mother and father were present.

What pains me most is that the kind energy exerted on this allegations has never been seen over the killings of innocent bloods by the fulanis across the country. They talk about it for a while and everybody moves on to the next.

How come sexual allegations is more important than the loss of lives and property in a country? Why are we as a country like this? Why? Is this how we hope to move on without holding anybody accountable for the killings in the land?

No single arrest has been done on the killing which is still spreading like wild fire.

For those among you who choose to collect money to support evil and silence opposing views, the BMC crew, be rest assured that when your death come, the country will forget you as well just as you have played gamble with millions of lives or you think you wouldn't die?

Some say the Apostle looks desperate in his attempts going by his action against Otobo, they suddenly remembered bible verse (among them are atheist who hate religion and muslims) stating that why didn't the apostle turn his left cheek for a slap or forgive Otobo, just because he chose to speak and act. On the other hand, Okeke who was dragged into the mess refused to speak and they said she is guilty that is why she has refused to say anything.

Till this hour, NOBODY is talking about 2017 budget implementation, NO news about it. But we are more concerned about Otobo and Apostle. Are we a country of misplaced priorities?

A whole lot of Nairalanders have forgotten so soon how Apostle spoke against the killing in the land, in their own favour and for their own sake, as we do not know who would be the next victim. They keep asserting that he is guilty, he did it. The accuser hasn't even showed us medical records that she bled as reported, no video of them together, no picture and nothing, just baseless blank "evidence" based on words from her mouth.
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Apostle Suleiman hasn't handled this issue well right from the onset that the allegations hit headlines and his problem is that he doesn't control the kind of words that comes out of his mouth but for the fact that he spoke against the killing in the Land, something even Otorm of Benue state couldn't do for his people who have been the largest hit, he has done well.

I care not about what others feel or think.
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by menxer: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2017
So it's true, PMB was poisoned.
OK

After reading this post, I am still trying to comprehend what this motherfucker is trying to say. Is there anyone that didn't speculate the possible cause of PMB's illness in the absence of official info?

It would have made more sense if you had added that the rumor of poisoning was calling the north to carry out genocide in case PMB died.

Life is a matrix, everything happens at once.
Don't tell me typing this post is the only thing happening right now in your life.

That Nigerians have short term memory, as you posit, doesn't mean news reporters won't dig up issues to report, whether those issues get/don't get resolved or are overtaken by other news events is not the reporters' fault.

Since you say Nigerians have short term memory, you have forgotten that the Presidents that died in office were all from the north, and one of them was poisoned and Nigeria did not go to war.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
menxer:
So it's true, PMB was poisoned.
OK

After reading this post, I am still trying to comprehend what this motherfucker is trying to say. Is there anyone that didn't speculate the possible cause of PMB's illness in the absence of official info?

It would have made more sense if you had added that the rumor of poisoning was calling the north to carry out genocide in case PMB died.

Life is a matrix, everything happens at once.
Don't tell me typing this post is the only thing happening right now in your life.

That Nigerians have short term memory, as you posit, doesn't mean news reporters won't dig up issues to report, whether those issues get/don't get resolved or are overtaken by other news events is not the reporters' fault.

Since you say Nigerians have short term memory, you have forgotten that the Presidents that died in office were all from the north, and one of them was poisoned and Nigeria did not go to war.

Go and read what was posted on Nairaland from a northern muslim who is witness to the news, the link I posted was stumbled on today but I first heard about it on nairaland. That thread made front page and the witness stated that the Imams were telling their followers to get ready in case he dies. I only posted a link to let people know that this things REAL.

Some of you do not know what is currently going on in the country because you are not affected, neither has your relative been affected but wait for it. Cos a friend share his recent experience in which his childhood friend was killed in the last attack some week back, in Benue. He was born in Benue as well.
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by menxer: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
motherfucker:

Go and read what was posted on Nairaland from a northern muslim who is witness to the news, the link I posted was stumbled on today but I first heard about it on nairaland. That thread made front page and the witness stated that the Imams were telling their followers to get ready in case he dies. I only posted a link to let people know that this things REAL.

Some of you do not know what is currently going on in the country because you are not affected, neither has your relative been affected but wait for it. Cos a friend share his recent experience in which his childhood friend was killed in the last attack some week back, in Benue. He was born in Benue as well.

When Apostle Suleman made inciting statements, he was quoted and named, the Imams doesn't have names?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
menxer:

When Apostle Suleman made inciting statements, he was quoted and named, the Imams doesn't have names?
Names were given by the reporter of the one posted on Nairaland BUT as usual, nothing has been done! I will search for it.
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by motherfucker: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
menxer:

https://www.nairaland.com/3650093/northern-clerics-say-buhari-poisoned
Re: Apostle Suleiman, Nigeria And The People by exco90(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
am coming

(1) (Reply)

To Which Age Will Christian God Return? / Happy Easter 2017 Messages, Wishes, Quotes And Pictures You Can Send To Love One / Taiwan Pastor Arrested In China For Singing ‘jesus Loves Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.