Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering (437 Views)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
A Nigerian Facebook User Irene Ojiugo Patrick Ogbogu, has in a rant on her wall has said she didn’t give offering in church today, instead she used the money to buy pizza.

Read Her Below:

This morning as I prepared for church, I was about to put my offering in an envelope when an image of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke flashed before my eyes…
I gently put the money back in my purse and ordered Domino’s Pizza instead…
This girl won’t be contributing to no hooker slush fund anymore
#ChildofGodNotMugu
#OfferingNotNapoliTrip
#TitheNotMercedesBenzGL450

Source: http://enigeria.com.ng/nigerian-lady-says-no-longer-going-giving-church-offering-money-apostle-suleman/

Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by serverconnect(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Do someone force you to give offerings and tithe? Keep it to yourself.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lame and dumb!

But what is my business with your decision? undecided
Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by youngberry001(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
come look her face like cucumbar undecided

No pay nah does dat add sugar in mah tea
Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by BlackDBagba: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Keep it! You need it more angry
Re: This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering by Sibe007(m): 3:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Don't Look Up To People To Pray For You, Build A Prayer Life / Picture Illustration Of Psalm 121.. (photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.