Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) (1774 Views)

Sexual Temptations And The Movie Industry / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello Everyone, the movie war room was such a blessing to me as it improved my prayer life and brought me closer to God.

I have highlighted points I got from the movie and I hope you learn from it. In addition, try to watch the movie smiley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvRJFNBEes

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2017
To win any battle, you have to have the right strategy and resources because victories don’t come by accident.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Parents should listen to their kids. Try to know what they are involved in, what they enjoy doing and actively participate in these activities.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:14am On Mar 13, 2017
You should have a wall of remembrance like a list of things God has done for you (answered prayers) to remind you of how powerful God is. Doing this will encourage you.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:14am On Mar 13, 2017
It is our job to love, respect and pray for our spouses. In prayers, you have to plead with God so he can do what only he can do. And then, you have to get out of the way and let him do it.

We have to fight our battles on the altar of prayer.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by Agriculturegric: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2017
sad
Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Prayer Strategy - Write a prayer for each area of your life.

You have to seek God, trust him and stand on his word. You need a battle plan to pray for your family.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2017
It is better to fight battles in prayer than focus on the negative situation. It is better to make time to pray than to continue aimlessly in life’s battles. Prayer is a weapon.

We have to fight the real enemy Satan, he has come to steal, kill and destroy. We shouldn’t fight people or circumstances; we should fight against the enemy. You kick the real enemy out of that situation with the word of God.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7(KJV)

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2017
We also need to help our friends out when we see them slipping from God’s path. We should stop leaving God out of our lives and invite him into our day-today activities.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2017
God still loves us even after all our wrongs. Jesus died for us even when we did not deserve it. And he rose from the grave and offers forgiveness and salvation for anyone who turns to him.

God also gives us grace and helps us forgive others even when they don’t deserve it.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2017
There is no room for you and God on the throne of your heart. It’s either God alone or just you. If you want victory, you have to first surrender.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 5:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Prayer methods

When praying, get rid of any distractions and focus your heart and mind on him. Acknowledge that he is God and that you desperately need him. Be grateful for your blessings, but lift your needs and requests to him.

If you have something to confess, then confess it. Ask God for forgiveness, then choose to believe him when he says that he loves you and will take care of you. Then pray for your needs, family and friends don’t rush it, take your time. Then listen.

We need to obey the prompting of God to fight in prayer first. For there is no grief as great as denying the truth until it’s too late.

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by stnkembu(m): 5:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks Aloinet.

Those are salient points.

Situations have really made me keep God aside. I wish to find my bearing once more.

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2017
Great points!

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by DjAndroid: 6:00am On Mar 13, 2017
Good!

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by aloinet: 6:03am On Mar 13, 2017
I hope you do. All the best!
stnkembu:
Thanks Aloinet.

Those are salient points.

Situations have really made me keep God aside. I wish to find my bearing once more.
Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2017
I will get the movie and watch it.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by lekanlaniyan(m): 6:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one...Have watched the movie and it's cool. Another lesson (Be careful of women, you r not married or engage too....They can destroy ur spiritual or physical life)

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2017
The movie still remains the most powerful marriage based movie of all time.

A couple should continually watch "Fireproof" and "War Room" for a successful marriage.

Those movies speak of love, sacrifice, forgiveness, maturity and prayers to build a formidable home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2017
I keep watching this movie over and over again. I just can't get enough of it. Great lessons to learn from, for married and singles intending to get married

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by taiwo05(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2017
a friend has once introduced this film to me, pls how can I download it, I click on the link above, saying video not available, any other means pls
Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2017
I watched it some weeks ago. That lady is a good actress. She and her on screen daughter look alike undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by taiwo05(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
taiwo05:
a friend has once introduced this film to me, pls how can I download it, I click on the link above, saying video not available, any other means pls

pls someone should help me and answer me
Re: What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) by enm(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
taiwo05:

My dear beautiful friend, won't it feel good and nice if you go into the Market whether online or offline and purchase the film by so doing, they will feel more enabled to do more wonderful and life changing movie.

Another great movie to watch is fireproof produce by the same people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Of God Is Within You: Was Jesus A Mystic? / Bishop Oyedepo Step Mother -aasiyah Bello Oyedepo Died As A Muslim. / Serious Evil Spirits: TB Joshua in Singapore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.