Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (17124 Views)

Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos / FG May Replace Unverified N-power Beneficiaries, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by nogasimplicity: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
OBSERVING

1 Like

Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Splashme: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2017
HenryO2:
They should pay those who were verified there money b4 looking for who to replace undecided
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by komzy589(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Good development.people shouldn't get paid for doing 'nothing'.
The salaries for this N-power charity scheme,can be used to establish real factories and industries where people can be gainfully employed and Earn salary for doing 'meaningful' work.

cc:lalasticlala,Mynd44
THIS MUST BE NPOWER LAGOS GUY TALKING. Instead of u to beg una state govt to pay una ekunje, u dey here dey yarn opata. Bad belle!
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by komzy589(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2017
adudu208:
In Delta state most are yet to be paid December and January. Verification was done early December last year but still many who have been cleared are yet to receive a kobo.

Some have even started work and spend close to a thousand daily traveling to their place of posting yet no stipends.

Those who are suppose to be in-charge of this program in Delta are so incompetent and wicked. They have made themselves incommunicado and blatantly refuse to address any issues regarding posting and stipends.

In fact there is no avenue of information dissemination, hence people depend on gossips for updates.

The federal government is encouraged to look into Delta state npower program in general and make sure those thousands yet to be paid are immediately paid to avoid an impending break down of law and order.

I am not a beneficiary but I have relatives who are and the news reaching me is that they are planning to storm Asaba soonest.
Dude, ur relatives did not do the proper verification. I have up to 5 relatives in this scheme and we have all been paid December and January stipend. The verification done at Asaba in December was annulled because most people could not come for it. We were then told to go to our LG of residence to redo the verification. All those that were verified at their LG have been paid.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Gb2016: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Please remind me of one thing this administration has done perfectly. Everything is inconclusive.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Doraden(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Such a pity, Just only N30,000, FG wants to play with intelligences of Nigeria Youths, so the wants to dump these youths after broadcasting on the media that FG has engage 200,000. could this be 419 or what?
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by sundaysunny66: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2017
the same thing is happening to IMO State we have not receive January and February until now.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Ikejiue: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2017
In Rivers they only pay some January 2017 while december 2016 and february 2017 have not been paid,government should please look into it.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by imagrg(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2017
Come to Edo State and see those who though have been verified, stayed put at home or doing other jobs and receiving n-power free money. No proper monitoring.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by adudu208(m): 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
komzy589:

Dude, ur relatives did not do the proper verification. I have up to 5 relatives in this scheme and we have all been paid December and January stipend. The verification done at Asaba in December was annulled because most people could not come for it. We were then told to go to our LG of residence to redo the verification. All those that were verified at their LG have been paid.
Once again you are WRONG. I am aware the verification was done again at the local government level.

In fact they were in Asaba the very day the focal person announced that they should go to their respective local government area for verification due to the crowd.
On December 9th they did their verification at the Uvwie LGA secretariat.

After people started getting alert they went back to Asaba sometime around January 20th or so to check what the issue was and they were told after checking the list that they have been verified and there was no issue whatsoever.

They even went to the state micro empowerment programme office to write their names down as advised by people they met at the federal secretariat.

Just one of their friends have gotten payments and most of their friends are yet to be paid.
Most people have correct information and have done the needed verification but yet no payment of stipends and no information as to why the delay or refusal to pay, leaving room for gossips and unnecessary anxiety.

Till date most have not even been posted as the people in Asaba are always promising next week after next week. Those who are yet to resume work due to the ineptness of those handling the nteach program in Delta state are more than those working already.

Finally, I am aware the December postings were cancelled but the new posting retained majority of them in their previous place of assignment and left out more than 3/4 of those already verified.
I have followed up this issue and know exactly what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by jamjam1991(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
admin... dix post is full of shyttt... blakk shytt
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by etin06(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
komzy589:

It not true I have a friend who did verification and her page is showing the verified logo was paid for December and wasn't paid in January in Sapele
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by CellTabRepairs: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Just do your own thing. ..#bosslife #makingmoney

Meanwhile for someone out there;
Are you looking for a job? Between 18-50 yrs?Are U a graduate or secondary school leaver?Are u retired, sacked or tired of salary work? You want a biz with high returns, skill as capital, lowest startup costs? ■Make average N5k-10k - Up to 30k or more daily■Meet high net worth individuals[opportunities]
■Grow in IT knowledge■Be highly sought after [Money looking for u].■Employ others!

Just Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!

Don't SPEND 1 yr waiting for a job!
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by trendingsleek: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
LET US STAND AND SPEAK FOR OURSELVES ESPECIALLY FOR OUR RIGHTS, LETS GO WITH THE HASH TAG #FAILEDPROJECT #FAILEDPROJECTN-POWER WHEN PEOPLE WERE SELECTING DEVICE WE WAITED. THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE THE VERIFIED CORPS THE DEVICE, NOW NEWS REACHING US IS THAT THE LIST OF VERIFIED LAGOS CORPS IS STILL IN ABUJA. THEY KNOW WE CANT DO ANYTHING THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP SIDELINING US. THEY HAVE FAILED OH.
#FAILEDPROJECTN-POWER
#FAILEDPROJECTN-POWER
#FAILEDPROJECTN-POWER
LETS SPEAK WITH OUR VOICES ALL OVER THE MEDIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Dignity12clems: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=54535264]Good development.people shouldn't get paid for doing 'nothing'.
The salaries for this N-power charity scheme,can be used to establish real factories and industries where people can be gainfully employed and Earn salary for doing 'meaningful' w

FG Have enough for industry why are you looking at npower, don't focus on npower
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by thespokenword: 3:04am On Mar 14, 2017
You guys are not smart .Replacement of unverified beneficiaries is an effort to unjustifiably make a few people rich-CORRUPTION. Replace who with whom? BE WISE
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by rumelovelace: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2017
It is a pity that the Npower program is going this way. It is not the fault of the Beneficiaries if the program failed. After all, they duly applied and were shortlisted for physical verification which state eg Delta State successfully did . But till date what stops Npower from ensuring that all who have past through physical verification have verified LOGO. I am a victim. I have all my credentials intact, I did all verification both in Asaba and warri, I was posted to Ode-itsekiri (riverine) were I need a life jacket and transportation. But till this moment I have not seen verified logo, select device or a dime. I spent money from warri to Asaba several times, but no tangible reply other than, your issue will be looked into. I have sent more than 20 mails to Npower but not a response. So, who is the be blamed ? The unemployed graduate who has played his or her role or the npower team for their incompetency. If the FG deletes any name, that will be unfair to the helpless Beneficiaries. Thier helpline(NPOWER) is dead, call it will never connect.
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by hiyarnuh(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hey, some don't av verified logo on dia page , yet there are received their stipend to February
Re: FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee .latest Nigerian Jobs 2012 / Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? / Thread For Those Who Registered For N-Power Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.