Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Upcoming Nollywood Actors/ Get Connected And Be Informed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Upcoming Nollywood Actors/ Get Connected And Be Informed (381 Views)

Script-writing For Nollywood: For All Upcoming Nollywood Movie Script-writers / Stay Connected And Get Rewarded With Exciting Benefits From DSTV / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Nollywood Actors/ Get Connected And Be Informed by Markemmzy(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
post any auditions hosted here and there details....lets walk together and make Nollywood a standard movie industry as it had always been.....I'm the productipn manager of web e.entertainment production in bayelsa state, am a good actor as well as a good script writter....so lets help each other. post any auditions hosted here and there details....lets walk together and make Nollywood a standard movie industry as it had always been.....I'm the pproductipn manager of web e.entertainment production in bayelsa state, am a good actor as well as a good script writter....so lets help each other. post any auditions hosted here and there details....lets walk together and make Nollywood a standard movie industry as it had always been.....I'm the productipn manager of web e.entertainment production in bayelsa state, am a good actor as well as a good script writter....so lets help each other.
Re: Upcoming Nollywood Actors/ Get Connected And Be Informed by Markemmzy(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
This is to inform all producers, directors, film makers, marketers...etc that all those of you who have upcoming movies and are in need of connections to oneanother and also in need of upcoming actors should post it here and also...if u are a marketer, believe me poeple are looking for you, so make yourself known by posting here....if u are an actor and u need information about auditions and all the rest....also ensure to post here....please lets help each other...thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch!!! Best Movie Scenes / deleted / See You What You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.