Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) (40938 Views)

Kaduna Varsity Produces First Batch Of Pharmacists After Accreditation / EKSU Finally Produces First Set Of Medical Students / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by sekem: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nice one.

By their faces, you shall know them.

Congrats bro, and welcome to the club

3 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Congrats
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Zecks(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Is Amb Prof Okon Uya dead?

Yes he is.... great man

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by hardbody: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
I understand the system and I recognize, with respect, any malabite that comes out with a 2.2.

If you make a 2.1 from University of 'Malabor' then you are in a class of your own

When you come out with a first, you actually conquered a citadel because you obviously fought a battle on almost all fronts, believe me because I passed through the institution and I can tell you, It ain't easy.

To the guy, I recognize and respect you.

Soar high.

2 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Erkam23: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cekpo34:
The Department of History & Int'l Studies, University of Calabar has produced a First Class; a feat that has never been achieved since its foundation in 1975. In the University's 30th Convocation Ceremony, held on Saturday 11th March, 2017, EKAM STEPHEN MAGOR (a Cross Riverian) broke this jinx with a CGPA of 4.62, emerging the best graduating student both at the faculty and departmental levels. Congratulations to him!

A very big thank you to Ayuk Peter Assam(the Sage) Nnang Matthew Montul (the helper) Ekpo Charles Emmanuel(the professor) Ibi Victor Agala (the leader) Ezekwem Wisdom Chukwudi(the motivator) Morphy Uriji Jessica, Ntul MaryAnn, Chidinma Lilian(the smart one) Elizabeth Hogan (the activist) Animwe Progress Obiageri, Mary Asiya, Faizah Sani, Ekanem Prince(the prospect) Boneh Abigail, Tina Ajang, Odo Winifred, Mirikweh Ikemefuna(the boss) Agim Assumpta.....too many to mention. These are friends turn brothers and sisters. They are first class personalities who combined to mould me. The world will celebrate you all.

Special appreciation goes to my parents Mr Ekam Cletus Ntul and Mrs Ekam Janet Mbale for their investment in me. God bless!

To my brothers; Mr Ekam John (whom I lived with almost throughout my schooling.......) Nicholas, Gibson and Emmanuel Ekam. Thanks for the sponsorship, advice and Prayers.

To my lecturers; Professor P. O. Erim, Professor M. O. Bonchuk, Professor O. T. Abia, Dr. Winifred Akoda, Dr. Frank Enor, Mr. Okoi Ibiang, Dr. Abu Edet (my supervisor) Ms. Inyang Bassey, Dr. Obar Irom, Dr. E. E. Offiong, Dr. Boypa Egbe, Dr. Joseph Egbebulem, Mr Elvis Tabi Okorn, Dr Dave Imbua, Dr. James Aboh, Barr. Maxwell Eba, Mr. Alfred Eleke, Mr.Timothy Ella, Dr. Akpanika Ekpeyong, Dr. Oduora Asuo.......... Thank you all for the knowledge, lectures and advice. God bless!!!

Mr. Jabi Julius, Mr & Mrs Edu Alagha, Mr & Mrs Gabriel Edi, Mr & Mrs Thomas Owan, Mrs. Rose Iyambi and family, Pst. Kelechi Ihemereze, pst. Frank Osegbua....... Thank you and God bless!!!

Importantly, I thank God Almighty for his grace!!!

4 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by LordXaaan: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cekpo34:
Mynd44 ishilove obinoscopy explorer seun richiez olowalebabs fynestboi You guys are lovers of success... Please join and celebrate this young man who has accomplished this Mission Impossible amid a hash learning climate smiley
U no mention lalasticlala, abi he no like success ni?

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Eteo: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
wehdone Ekam!

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by chuks34(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Salute
That pic is from school of rock movie.
Bro how I fit take get dat movie
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Splashme: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
Zecks:
Congratulations Ekam Stephen Aka Head Boy. I gave you that name because I saw the future coming. Thank God you made it brother. Am glad to have witnessed this era. A jinx of about four decades broken by my own friend. We have reconstructed history. Jah bless. Keep soaring higher bro...

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by principi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
The best graduating student in the just concluded Convocation of The University of Calabar was given 10,000 Naira only. This young man who broke the First Class record hasn't been given even a toothpick in recognition of his Hardwork. Tomorrow we'll say that Nigeria will be better.
Well-done brother. This is just the starting point. Never ever give up.

2 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by godG: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cekpo34:
The speculation has been that the founder of the department Late Professor Okon Edet Uya having graduated at the Wisconsin University with a 2.1, had structured the department to be in antithesis with the highest graduating grade

The speculation is likely false. smiley Don't defame UW. smiley No student from UW is trained to be anti-Intelligence. Not sure the late prof attended UW. Besides, the grading scale in US schools arent like the 'class' model in Nigeria.
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by matrixme(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
The evil that men do to themselves... Some group of wicked lecturers will just gang up and conspire against students. I wonder what could be hard in History studies that first class just isn't feasible for the majority. After all Courses like Physics, Meteorology and many other engineering courses have a number of first class students during graduation.
Congrats to the guy.

2 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
DirewolfofStark:
NL ladies already eyeing this eligible bachelor like........

Thank God, he no dey Nairaland
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
godG:

The speculation is likely false. smiley Don't defame UW. smiley No student from UW is trained to be anti-Intelligence. Not sure the late prof attended UW. Besides, the grading scale in US schools arent like the 'class' model in Nigeria.

I see nothing defamatory in that post. The speculation depicted high (unnecessary) standard than anything derogatory

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by zubimete(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
hdami:
thank God this guy will correct the image of calabar after the mess Kemen made of it
. sorrieeee Kamen is frm Akwa Ibom state why Ekam is frm cross river state. Go back to thirty six state's and capital and memorize.

2 Likes

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Cekpo34(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
LordXaaan:
U no mention lalasticlala, abi he no like success ni?

grin he likes success too especially the one relating to the killing of a long animal cheesy
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by kaaluv(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thumbs up to the historian! Unical at its best

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
hdami:
thank God this guy will correct the image of calabar after the mess Kemen made of it

You see y I have problem abt humans? Ekemini (Kemen), is an Akwa Ibomite, not Cross Riverian, pls. Odé!
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by EconMajor(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is a great achievement. Congrats and more success!
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Standing5(m): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2017
History
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by LordXaaan: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cekpo34:

grin he likes success too especially the one relating to the killing of a long animal cheesy
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by LordXaaan: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
jojothaiv:
Thank God, he no dey Nairaland
He dey oooo but i wont tell u his moniker
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordXaaan:
He dey oooo but i wont tell u his moniker
I know am, no worry yasef too..
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by LordXaaan: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
jojothaiv:
I know am, no worry yasef too..
lol
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by Sgttanner: 5:51am On Sep 22, 2017
godG:

good morning sir.. Please I Want you to help me go through my SOP.... I sent you a p.m.. Kindly reply sir
Re: History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) by godG: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2017
Sgttanner:
good morning sir.. Please I Want you to help me go through my SOP.... I sent you a p.m.. Kindly reply sir

Replied almost immediately, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) / Most Overhyped Courses In Nigeria,the FACT!!!! / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.