Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? (596 Views)

'i'm Not Afraid': What Stephen Hawking Said About God, His Atheism And His Own D / Call God His Names / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by babz007(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth "that was what the bible told us" the bible never told us who this God really his, where he comes from or why he created what he created.
The holy bible as a book of religion as been filtered, so many books have been removed from it, to reduce it to the 66 books it as today. There are so many book of esoteric knowledge of which the true living God is been described as a masculine and feminine entity that transcends to the entire universe. It has been said in the holy bible for you to know God, you have to gather knowledge, wisdom and understanding, and this requires a lot of in depth esoteric knowledge. what are your opinions about God? lets try to know him more

1 Like

Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
Op shut up
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by babz007(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Op shut up
you lack knowledge and you are not ready to learn or i will say you are afraid to learn because you don't wanna sin, but you do sin everyday trying to know your God is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2017
babz007:
you lack knowledge and you are not ready to learn or i will say you are afraid to learn because you don't wanna sin, but you do sin everyday trying to know your God is not a sin
I said shut up
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by babz007(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
I said shut up
Now i see! Rabies
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Ogbologbo: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
What if the identity of Jehovah is kept secret for a nefarious reason.
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by ijobaooorun(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2017
In the bible is a statement that says GOD CREATED US IN HIS OWN IMAGE AND LIKENESS and the man being the first creation , i will describe God as a man, Woman was created out of Man's wish and loneliness
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Niflheim(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2017
@babz007,

Interesting topic of discussion!!! The closest thing on this Earth that can be likened to "a god", is the god of the Autotheists, who insist that if you want to see god, then look at the mirror!!! Remember the motto "HOMO EST DEUS"?!!! It means 'MAN IS GOD"!!!

Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Eze2000(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
I said shut up
very wrong answer. He wants to know something. Tell him or leave him be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Eze2000(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
I am that I am....

That's who God is. You need to understand power to know that God does not need to explain himself to anyone. All u see in d bible are merely chronicles of past events and the wisdom of godly men.

As to why God created man, the answer is companionship and pleasure. Have you noticed how many times this particular is made in the bible.....

"it pleased God to do this or do that"

it is all to his please but the world and d things don't please him any more. He abandoned it for a good reason and if u believe in him, go look for him.
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by Truthman83(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Let "us"make man in "our" is easy to understand. They were many and had the same image. Perhaps a different specie of life forms. Their names are obviously unknown to the bible writers. God seem to be a title not an idividual. The term "God" is misunderstood and it is not a person. For many year I fell victim to believing in a God until I read the bible to see that Baal was also called a God, just as Zeus was called a God too. The bible didn't say Yahweh created the world....it never did.
Re: The Bible Didn't Tell Us Who God His, Why? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Truthman83:
Let "us"make man in "our" is easy to understand. They were many and had the same image. Perhaps a different specie of life forms. Their names are obviously unknown to the bible writers. God seem to be a title not an idividual. The term "God" is misunderstood and it is not a person. For many year I fell victim to believing in a God until I read the bible to see that Baal was also called a God, just as Zeus was called a God too. The bible didn't say Yahweh created the world....it never did.

Those are gods with small letter, even the bible you read puts the Baal in a small letter god. Because they are false gods. God said Israel 'put away the gods that is among you'.

Next time pray before reading so God can open your understanding.

I'm afraid you will fall for the 'Alien deception' that will storm the world very soon. Its a cover up and the government is planning to unveil it after the RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS. To explain the Rapture, and make the world believe they are our creators. This is NEW AGE RELIGON.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Worship Deception / What Is Satan's Favorite Sin / How Valuable Is Your Soul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.