Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) (49776 Views)

Anita Joseph Claims To Love Jesus As She Show Off Hot Sexy Laps, Fans React / Flavour Carries His Two Daughters In US Consular General's House / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by sbergy: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
nigerians just dey react waka
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by chachauche(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
If Flavour die today I no go cry,the dude don enjoy life to the fullest,i no go use condom for tis babe I swear!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
D GAL CHEST, REMINDS ME OF D WALL OF JERICHO.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by seunpas: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
London Bridge is falling down......
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
all women are hoes

do u have a grandmother,mother,sister or girlfriend...now substitute "all women" with there names.read it aloud n let's see hw it sounds to ur hearing..
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:
Saw him on Lip Sync Battle Africa last year & I think he's hot, except his hair reminds me of that thing in the movie Predator. He seems very hyper-sexual & full of himself, so I'm not surprised that he is indeed a predator even in his personal life. The hair must be the cause grin
I smell feelings flying around. Don't be shy, I think he's cute enough... grin
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Flavour nwa mama. Ha! Eze nnunu! grin
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by 2shur: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
O bobs.

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
chachauche:
If Flavour die today I no go cry,the dude don enjoy life to the fullest,i no go use condom for tis babe I swear!!![color=#006600][/color]

Seriously, you won't use condom? So u value a 5 minute fu ck to a longer and more productive life? Are you so low on self esteem? Na wa oooo, we'll it shows u are only exposed to ugly women all your life. Here in America, pretty girls are 3 out of every 5.... so if u are here, you will fu ck your way to HIV, herpes, syphilis and a bunch of other STDs because you won't wear condoms for every pretty girl you meet? Wow!

Btw, why do naija people in naija think if someone sits on your laps, it shows she wants sex with you? FYI, American chicks are not like that oooooo.

Her boyfriend may even be the one who snapped that pic. Americans are very free spirited, and this same chick may not even pick his call again after the dance session. If you want to confirm what I just said, go watch TuPac''s interview about Janet Jackson. After their romantic film, Juce... ended, Tupac, called her to say Hi, she cut off the line on him and same day she changed her number. It is here in America I know people smile at you not out of love but for courtesy sake. It's a different culture and please don't be fooled by that picture.

Agreed, some girls in Yankee can fu ck anyone anytime but understand naija culture is not same with US culture.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by nextstep(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:
Saw him on Lip Sync Battle Africa last year & I think he's hot, except his hair reminds me of that thing in the movie Predator. He seems very hyper-sexual & full of himself, so I'm not surprised that he is indeed a predator even in his personal life. The hair must be the cause grin

Hyper sexual and Full of himself... Na you take your mouth talk am. Somebody is catching feelings... wink abi you don't know that's how it starts? Your subconscious is talking
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by everistus4000: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm . Is it not time my bros will marry and settle down.
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
I just hope the beautiful lady chop flavour finish and clean mouth cheesy grin
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
I dont get it. She wore a gown exposing her thighs now she's using her filthy palms to cover them.....to what end undecided
Anyways, she make sense sha, i give her that.

Call me a perv and watch yoursekf develop Parkinson's pronto
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by vallyjohn: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
the only thing I saw in that photo is the guy that commented saying the girl's breast looks like a neck tie.......lwkmd,rotfl,lol,lel,hahaha
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Vecto(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Check my dp
Are you two related?
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hahahaha, make una leave my brother alone... grin
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Vecto:
Are you two related?
meaning?
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
wink
Goldmaxx:
all women are hoes
yes oo,
Starting from your female ancestors, down to your Mum, your sisters, your daughters, grand-daughters and your female generations to come.
All are hoes
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Axelrod(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Check my dp
Is this same Oyind17 or a photocopy?
If it's actually Oyind17, then you finally blessed us with your real face. If not, then Oyind18 seems as perfect as the fictional Oyind17. Whoever you are, you're beautiful!

Naija get beauties I swear! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's more like he is playing with fire.
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Axelrod:

Is this same Oyi.nd17 or a photocopy?
If it's actually Oyi.nd17, then you finally blessed us with your real face. If not, then Oyin.d18 seems as perfect as the fictional Oyin.d17. Whoever you are, you're beautiful!

Naija get beauties I swear! kiss kiss kiss
Same person
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Anybody's business. Amebo peeps.

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
freshdude99:

I smell feelings flying around. Don't be shy, I think he's cute enough... grin

I already said he is hot. I don't have a crush on him though lol. That's not something I would lie about if it was true.
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
nextstep:

Hyper sexual and Full of himself... Na you take your mouth talk am. Somebody is catching feelings... wink abi you don't know that's how it starts? Your subconscious is talking

No.
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by onward4life(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
dikachi01:
amu ezuike 1 of igboland

Yeye boy! grin
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
freeborn76:

If all women are hoes, and your mother is a woman; therefore, your mother is a... fill in the blanks.
baaaastard
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
sirusX:
Is she a beauty queen? If not, 9ja peeps no fear

That guy with his tongue out behind their pix tho...photobomber cheesy
That photobomber na Phyno
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
baaaastard

Why are you running mad? No be you say all women are hoes? I think we both know who the baaaastard is, after all, your mum is a woman, so she is a...fill in the gaps.
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by walozanga(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
LegalBaby:
Shes very pretty actually, So i blame him not.
pretty mana ara adago
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
all women are hoes

which corner your mother dey cover?
Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Flavour see wetin u dey enjoy, but for appostu sule side, u still dey learn work

Re: Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) by Axelrod(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
Same person
You, my friend, are beautiful! I envy him!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) / I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.