Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (49740 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by FutureDecisions: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fast-rising singer, Portable Zazu has announced his decision to use his fame and money to snatch people’s wives and girlfriends as he sends a stern warning to men in a new video.

Portable who is currently trending in Nigerian with his new song, ‘Zazu’ featuring YBNL boss, Olamide disclosed in the video that he has made a lot of money now perhaps from his hit song.

You would recall that Wizkid, Davido and some celebrities gifted him thousands of dollars and recently, he was gifted a Range Rover, Igbere TV reports.

In the video, he recounted how some big men used their money chop his wife and now that he has money, it is revenge for him and advised men to hide their girlfriends and wives because he is coming for them.

“When I was broke a rich man used money to sleep with my wife now I have money I will use it to sleep with Peoples wives” he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSqJsPjCxdI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYTkfphJY5r/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by dollynnn(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt and depraved he is.

I didn't want to join the wagon before and erroneously conclude based on how unkempt he looks but now, I know better.

Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.

While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on building his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can ever snatch any sensible married woman sef.

669 Likes 56 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Anigreat: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
shocked

This one leg never touch ground yet, im don start to yab rubbish for mouth.

Kiss your music career goodbye, because it's gone already. No be Nigeria we de again?

345 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Aidejay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Instead of this guy to concentrate on how he can meander the recent public interest he has garnered into a career run he has been stirring unnecessary controversy.

He thinks he has arrived, somebody should tell him if not for Olamide and poco lee no one would have payed attention to him. now instead of him to try and convert this unbelievable hype that Nigerians and the media is paying him into a long term affair he is here scheming on how to "chop people's wife".

see why it's unfair to give the spotlight to people who are undeserving and not ready.

advise for single men and women.
https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Instead of you to be inside the studio recording good music, you are talking about taking people's wife.

I mean good music. Not the beat inspired music Nigerians are used to.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fame never reach 6 months, you Don dey kolo already grin

255 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Empire1111: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
I don’t know how but mark it today, this guys musical career won’t last

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Just a tip of an iceberg you've lost it....... what if we show you the real deal?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Myer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
And he has spoilt everything with this statement. This goes to show how morally bankrupt he is. Just a little fame and little cash here and there, some people will start misbehaving.
While a sensible artiste who knows his onions and where he is coming from will focus on expanding his career and making more money,this one is here thinking of how to snatch and sleep with married women. Such is life
P.S
I wonder if he can even snatch any sensible married woman sef.

Are you mad?

You didnt know he was morally bankrupt just by looking at him?

You didn't know he was morally bankrupt when you listened to his song?

You didnt know he was morally bankrupt when you making tiktok videos to his song?

Pls, just be ready cos as he has rightly said,if you're married be ready cos he is coming for you. grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Lordburna2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na your career I dey pity. Suegbe!!! ??

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by FutureDecisions: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
"Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad" or In this case they make them think of taking people's wives

145 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by tstx(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
anything to enter news

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by EXLOVER(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Slimcase, Small Doctor or Mr Real were way talented than you, but their reign is over. Don't be spitting trash because of December fame, you might not reign till Easter.

184 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Kellibae(f): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
He disgust me

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by BigYash: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
This one mouth go kill he career las las

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Village people No Dey involved oooo

Nah wetin Dey him mind he won do

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Successmind(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Am certain and sure he meant people's girlfriends.....
Na Just misyarning

4 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by ecolime(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can take a man out of the street but can never take the street out of the man.

Spits lipsrsealed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Sholaco: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sorry for u. Do not toil the part of destruction grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by nkemoma(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Afonjas never disappoints...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by sotall(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
kiss
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by patriotic007: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kotinu
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by eleojo23: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
With that his dirty hair colour?

He looks very unkempt and unhygienic

*spits and leaves thread *

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is where his downfall just got started

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Mko123(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Olarewaju89: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
undecided

Zazu or whatever, don't let your pr**k put you in trouble that will end your career.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by nkemoma(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Drug taking, dirty looking mofo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Magun will finish him and his career

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by Donpuffy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ode ni bobo yi sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) by greenie77: 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
I pity him..

Chinua Achebe put it this way; "after eating a heavy meal, Nza the little bird decided to challenge his chi to a wrestling match"

56 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.