Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? (3827 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
www.livingwaters.com

Is the Brain of an Atheist Intelligently Designed? I say "Yes!"

If your brain was a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second. The world's most powerful supercomputer can manage only .002% of that. The human body produces 25 million new cells each second. Every 13 seconds, you produce more cells than there are people in the United States. In one day, our blood travels 12,000 miles around our body. That's four times the distance across the US from coast-to-coast.

We can't begin to understand such creative power. To say that God is absolutely mind-blowingly amazing is infinitely inadequate to a point of absurdity. To say there was no Intelligent Designer is more than foolish. It's intellectual suicide.

Watch www.Atheistmovie.com

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 12 March 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by YOUNGrapha(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
I omo adekunle adedeji omolabi have concluded that any artificial brain is better that some naturally brainwashed religious bigots.....

pls if only our government will order some for religious mumus both in the north (imams followers) and south (pastor suileman, adeboye, oyedepo, tb Joshua, etc followers)

2 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

I omo adekunle adedeji omolabi have concluded that any artificial brain is better that some naturally brainwashed religious bigots.....

pls if only our government will order some for religious mumus both in the north (imams followers) and south (pastor suileman, adeboye, oyedepo, tb Joshua, etc followers)

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by Niflheim(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
@op,

This case was taken to court many years ago in America!!! Would you like to hear the conclusion? After both parties presented their evidence, it was finally concluded that Intelligent Design is NOT Science!!!

6 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

This case was taken to court many years ago in America!!! Would you like to hear the conclusion? After both parties presented their evidence, it was finally concluded that Intelligent Design is NOT Science!!!

Forget about court cases. Is your brain intelligently designed? A yes or no would do. cool
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by Niflheim(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
@op,

Is my brain susceptible to disease? The answer is "yes"!!!

Does my brain forget things every once in a while? Of course!!!

Can my brain grow back like salamander limbs? So which intelligent design are you referring to?

4 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by johnydon22(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Forget about court cases. Is your brain intelligently designed? A yes or no would do. cool

is your brain any different from that of an atheist? so by using the question :are atheist brains intelligently designed" you are implying that somehow there is a difference between the atheist brain and yours.

so the question should be - is the brain intelligently designed?

them if you are ready for an intellectual discourse on that devoid of copy and paste then we can go from there.

8 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by YOUNGrapha(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is your brain intelligently designed? undecided
yes sir do u need yaff own tongue
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by akintom(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
johnydon22:

is your brain any different from that of an atheist? so by using the question :are atheist brains intelligently designed" you are implying that somehow there is a difference between the atheist brain and yours.

them if you are ready for an intellectual discourse on that devoid of copy and paste then we can go from there.
Y
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by akintom(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=54549758][/quote] Another filth from a christard on the loose...

1 Like

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by Emusan(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Is your brain intelligently designed? That's the question.

Now the only thing you can reference to is your god America.

1 Like

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by LeSaint(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
akintom:

Another filth from a christard on the loose...
grin
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by BaEnki(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is a very funny question. Does a new born have any system of belief? Everything we had known was as a result of teaching and observation.

So this question to me is incoherent, sorry!
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by Emusan(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:
This is a very funny question.

Yet you couldn't show us your teeth.

Does a new born have any system of belief?

Good question, which means even a new born doesn't know anything like Atheism.

Everything we had known was as a result of teaching and observation.

So you believe as an Atheist the reason you become one is because someone taught you.

Then why do you always upset with religious people based on their own personal observation by believing in God or it's only Atheist who has the right for observation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by BaEnki(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Emusan:

Yet you couldn't show us your teeth.

Good question, which means even a new born doesn't know anything like Atheism.

So you believe as an Atheist the reason you become one is because someone taught you.

Then why do you always upset with religious people based on their own personal observation by believing in God or it's only Atheist who has the right for observation?

Hello,
I don't get angry at people being religious, I came from a family deep rooted in Christianity.

We don't just learn by what we were taught, we learnt better through observation which I indeed mentioned, so nobody taught me to be an Atheist.

Even a new born doesn't know anything about life system, he was a blank hard drivesmiley

I often smiles, sorry you couldn't see my teeth.
Sorry I'm not really good with NL quoting styles.
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

Is my brain susceptible to disease? The answer is "yes"!!!

Does my brain forget things every once in a while? Of course!!!

Can my brain grow back like salamander limbs? So which intelligent design are you referring to?

The question still remains unanswered. Is your brain intelligently designed? Does it have an intelligent Designer? undecided
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
johnydon22:

That is the question, answer it instead of beating about the bush. cool
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
YOUNGrapha:

yes sir do u need yaff own tongue

Good. Mine is intelligently designed too. smiley
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Emusan:

Is your brain intelligently designed? That's the question.

Now the only thing you can reference to is your god America.

Don't mind them. See how they've been running from pillar to post instead of answering a simple question. cheesy
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

This is a very funny question. Does a new born have any system of belief? Everything we had known was as a result of teaching and observation.

So you cannot say whether your brain was intelligently designed or not? undecided
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:

Hello,
I don't get angry at people being religious, I came from a family deep rooted in Christianity.

We don't just learn by what we were taught, we learnt better through observation which I indeed mentioned, so nobody taught me to be an Atheist.

Even a new born doesn't know anything about life system, he was a blank hard drivesmiley

With all your observation and teaching in life, tell us whether your brain was intelligently designed. cool
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by Emusan(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
BaEnki:
Hello,

So who is more correct, you or your family?

Then if your observation leads you to Atheist and your family observation leaves them a Christians, what change then?

Even a new born doesn't know anything about life system, he was a blank hard drive

But I've seen where Atheist the prominent ones even on Nairaland here said "we were all born Atheist"

it's like you don't subscribe to this.

Just like me.

It's not too difficult to do, just put follow this example

E.g [quote...]You're an Atheist[/quote...]

NOTE: Don't include those three dots (...) in either cases.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by BaEnki(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

With all your observation and teaching in life, tell us whether your brain was intelligently designed. cool

My brain was not design sir, it's an adaptation, adaptation that depends on various variables including genetic make up, genetic mutation and environmental factors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by BaEnki(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Emusan:

So who is more correct, you or your family?

No one is correct neither was any one right, I was right with my choice why they were with theirs, so I'll say we were judgmentally right.

Then if your observation leads you to Atheist and your family observation leaves them a Christians, what change then?

Nothing changes as much as we don't try to change one another. I was correctly presumed as an adult and wise enough to make my choice(s).

But I've seen where Atheist the prominent ones even on Nairaland here said "we were all born Atheist"

it's like you don't subscribe to this.

Yea I don't subscribe to this at all, we were all born blank, our brain is adaptive in nature.

Just like me.
Wow!
Its a good to smile often I'll say

It's not too difficult to do, just put follow this example
Thanks for been my teacher on this!
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by UyiIredia(m): 2:49am On Mar 15, 2017
BaEnki:
My brain was not design sir,
I agree. That must be why you talk trash.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by BaEnki(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
UyiIredia:

Don't you think that's offensive? You seems to have ignorantly assumed being supremely vast in intelligence.

Show me the trash.smiley
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
If the post is questioning whether or not the ATHEISTS' brain is intelligently designed, I see no reason atheists should comment.

The question already presumes other brains were intelligently designed.

Only those who believe in intelligent design should comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
BaEnki:

My brain was not design sir, it's an adaptation, adaptation that depends on various variables including genetic make up, genetic mutation and environmental factors.

If your brain is not designed why should there be an absolute standard of reasoning if everything is simply molecules in motion?
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
UyiIredia:

They talk trash because they believe their brains is as a result of chemical accidents. shocked
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:

If the post is questioning whether or not the ATHEISTS' brain is intelligently designed, I see no reason atheists should comment.

The question already presumes other brains were intelligently designed.

Only those who believe in intelligent design should comment.

See how you intend to suppress the truth. The Bible describes your condition perfectly. The Bible teaches that you all know God because He has revealed Himself to all (Roman 1:19). The Bible further states that God's existence is so clear that you have no excuse no matter how you try to suppress this truth as you are doing right here. (Romans 1:20). cool
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by akintom(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

See how you intend to suppress the truth. The Bible describes your condition perfectly. The Bible teaches that you all know God because He has revealed Himself to all (Roman 1:19). The Bible further states that God's existence is so clear that you have no excuse no matter how you try to suppress this truth as you are doing right here. (Romans 1:20). cool

FSM has revealed himself in diverse ways, yet you have refused to accept him as your Lord and blesser.

Give your life to FSM today, and if you do, plenty burukutu for you and angelic chinene.

Think about this ok.
Re: Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
akintom:

FSM has revealed himself in diverse ways, yet you have refused to accept him as your Lord and blesser.

Give your life to FSM today, and if you do, plenty burukutu for you and angelic chinene.

Think about this ok.

Why do the heathen rage...? undecided

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Black Skin A Sign of A Curse? / Rev Isaac Odiri Idahosa In Leeds / Why Do Nigerians Change Church So Often?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.