Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) (830 Views)

15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life / Please I Need Quick Advise, I'm Aware Of A Kidnapping Attempt / Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Is been a while since some of these good for nothing folks as being pointing pictures of this so call SMART-DATA SERVICE on Nairaland... Please note that they are not real. They are some of this guys that aren't ready to work with their hands and wanted to live big... Me & my sister talks about data issues, i told her i saw something like 1G @ #500 on Nairaland.. When she later check she saw one of these guys post @ the end 3k is gone... Am still tracking them but i feel i should inform Nairalanders before someone fall victim again.

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
See more pictures

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
More

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
More pix

Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mynd44 abeg let people know
Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by Jabioro: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Track them and hand over them to law enforcement agent ..for nairaland all the MOD should be at their toe, seen any of their post, advert, and comment should be brought down with immediate effect
Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by bigzic(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
This post suppose make front page oh!!!!
Re: Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) by temmyjoe(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2017
I wonder ooo...... if naa one celebrity picture i post now e go enter front page ooo..... Anyway am sure no Nairalander will fall victim again.... Dat one don rich

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Father Of Seven Commits Suicide Because Wife Starved Him Of Sex / Gang Led By A Lady Meet Their End (see Photos) / Bride Terry Kidnapped, Gang-raped, Left To Die On Her Way To Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.