Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes (4701 Views)

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
A Nigerian who seem not so cool with her husband's addiction to her nude photos, is seeking for advice on how to manage the issue online. The lady who reached out to break or makeup, disclosed that her husband who is always travelling, also asks for her nude even she's in the office.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/my-husband-asks-for-my-nude-photos-even.html
Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Nbote(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which kind moronic wife b dis one? He's asking for ur nudes becos he's addicted to it and u're not happy? And na social media u dey expect solution from? When he stops asking for urs becos others have started sending him theirs because u're complaining, U'll start running to social media and friends to complain again.. Wait until ur friends u have told start sending him theirs..

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
.The man probably married a local and uncivilised woman who got no idea on how to spice up her marriage..all they can tell you is (I'm a married woman )

your husband probably got entertained by strippers during his trips but as someone with conscience he prefers to have his wife's nude pictures with him just to ward off negative imaginations and temptations

.mumu wife

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Buharimustgo: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
You should be very happy that's its your husband and stop complaining,if he doesn't ask for them now the same u will say he is not romantic

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by nwaanambra1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
you are not happy he is addicted to you. angry angry

ok. dont worry he will soon start getting it in dozens from those sweet little beauties out there who are always willing to send not just pics but including hot videos to those willing to appreciate it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

just don't come crying to us that your husband is no longer interested in you!

women and their wahala! do them right - they say the prefer left! do them left - they will say noooo its right they want! haba! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Came: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
My sister, with the way marriage dey scatter now ehhhhh, i no advice make you give am your nude pictures ooooo, love can turn to hatred, and before your no wetin dey happen,your naked pictures don go viral.... Hmmmmmm!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Tazdroid(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Well, he asks for the pics probably because he knows she has them stashed somewhere on her device

She could oblige him with some pics and Vaseline or better yet take control of the situation (I don't have any tips though)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by newdawn2017(f): 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Came:
My sister, with the way marriage dey scatter now ehhhhh, i no advice make you give am your nude pictures ooooo, love can turn to hatred, and before your no wetin dey happen,your naked pictures don go viral.... Hmmmmmm!!!!
Yes u re d only person here d@ spoke truthfully & logically here.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by nzaghibaba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
newdawn2017:
Yes u re d only person here d@ spoke truthfully & logically here.
true talk, but this is her husband oooo! not boyfriend. Make u sef ask 4 em own unclad pix na. Den if break up sele em wan do anyhow wit ur pix, u go get back up.
Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Came:
She can only be blackmailed if her face shows in the nude pictures. But if she snaps only her private parts, it would be extremely difficult for someone to blackmail her because there is no iron-clad proof that she's the one in the picture.
Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by pressplay411(m): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2017
His libido seems to be off the charts.
It's quite inappropriate taking nudes in the office but that only makes it all the more exciting.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by boss1310(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2017
when she sees another woman's nude pix with him she will still complain
Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by prela(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
To start with, some comments up here are making my tummy turn upside down...........please that statement ''spicing up the marriage has become overrated'' we already know we have to spice things up, but i don't think we should lose our Sanity in the process of doing so. Marriage is not only about the men
Secondly, I don't think any sane & civilised wife would have a problem sending her nudes to her hubby, since its his property anyway and what has he not seen before, but for the woman to complain it means it has gotten to a stage where it begins to interfere with her own personal life e.g her job. imagine being in the middle of a meeting and then hubby is asking for a pic, and i'm sure its that kind of man that would even take offence and turn everything upside down if she doesn't send it immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by ammy4goodies(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Na waaoo embarassed

This kind thing tire me
Re: My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes by dahmie2013: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sincerely, where is dis world turning 2? While growing up, we were made 2 understand only good cooks keep deir marriage, den later it grew to ladies dat are hot in bed & now we have 2 be sending nude pics 2. I mean 4 crying out loud, what's all these. It is well o!

(1) (Reply)

Compare Regina Daniels First Instagram Pictures And Her Latest pictures. / Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear / Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.