Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts (4704 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by onyi25(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die" - Omashola Confirms Mike's Words As Mercy Reacts (Video)
In confirmation to Mike's revelation that Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Tacha, has body odour, Mercy and Omashola were heard discussing about it, mentioning that the odour is strong.

Recall Mimi's Blog shared a post earlier of Mike telling his fellow housemates that Tacha has body odour and also advising Khafi to talk to her about it since all his attempts to advise her proved abortive.

Mercy speaking to fellow housemates at the dressing room, confirmed that truly Mike spoke to Tacha about the provocative smell but Tacha being who she is, disregarded it.

Just then, Omashola was heard saying; Her body odour strong die".

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-tachas-body-odour-strong-die.html

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by PlayerMeji: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
Watch this space and see how when the girl comes out she'll be Ambassador for perfume companies

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by ahnie: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
Maybe it's due to the access usage of bleaching creams like...hot movate,tempovate,Caro white,fair and white..drink and yellow,Caro white oil,sniper oil,raid coil oil,cockroach oil and the rest.

That's what she has achieved that seyi hasn't grin

By the way...I haven't seen tacha had her bathe once in the house!

Maybe she does whenever my teevee screen suddenly goes blank...

I like her tho... she's bold and outspoken!

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2019
Damn Mehn.... Only God knows how much I hate people who hv body odour, some of the causes are infection disease that hv stayed long causing her serum and fluid to change while atimes is as a result of hormonal changes. But that babe sucks

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by simonlee(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Damn Mehn.... Only God knows how much I hate people who hv body odour, some of the causes are infection disease that hv stayed long causing her serum and fluid to change while atimes is as a result of hormonal changes. But that babe sucks
see how you ran emergency diagnostics on her? cheesy
with the way you're saying it, her body odour will graduate to full blown stench or foul smell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:

with the way you're saying it, her body odour will graduate to full blown stench or foul smell grin grin
no be small foul smell, hv perceived it from a lady during an evening mass in church, I couldn't wait for priest to round up his sermon just to change from that spot, she smells like rotten egg.
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
simonlee:

watching her from my TV sef use to irritate me...
Everytime makeup

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by LexConsults: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
okay we have heard, next topic please
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by fr3do(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
About 3 years ago, I was to travel to Benin from Asaba, I paid for taxi (3 in back, 1 in front), the lady by my side early 30s, had this pungent odour like old rotten stock fish coming from her body, the Ac made it worse, most horrible 90 minutes of my life.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
Bad effect of bleachers on skin. Besides, she's a dirty girl herself

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by BrutusOj(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
ahnie:
Maybe it's due to the access excess usage of bleaching creams like...hot movate,tempovate,Caro white,fair and white..drink and yellow,Caro white oil,sniper oil,raid coil oil,cockroach oil and the rest.

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by RTSC2: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
After effects of severe bleaching.
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by MiaB(f): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
ahnie:
Maybe it's due to the access usage of bleaching creams like...hot movate,tempovate,Caro white,fair and white..drink and yellow,Caro white oil,sniper oil,raid coil oil,cockroach oil and the rest.

Nawa oh which one is cockroach oil and sniper oil again
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by mallamnari: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Just imagine how that place will smell
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by mallamnari: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
Don't even imagine it

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Mutemenot(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Watch this space and see how when the girl comes out she'll be Ambassador for perfume companies

Don't you think she's more suitable to take such job since its all about smell

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Onyi22(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Too much hate for Tacha, y
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Timmy301(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
They should just free this girl l na grin
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by irunoko(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very lousy and saucy Girl

I pity the guy wey go marry am

He had better be deaf or extremely patient
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by Nuclear99(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
watch how some mumu will defend her

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by onyi25(f): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2019
Nuclear99:
watch how some mumu will defend her

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2019
Onyi22:
Too much hate for Tacha, y

No be you post am?? undecided

Onyi22 & onyi25 na d same nah.

But this is now a confirmed case, more than 3 persons have attested to the body odour thing.
Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by MimimacDavis53(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
Let's be guided..

Re: Bbnaija: "Tacha's Body Odour Strong Die"- Omashola Confirms As Mercy Reacts by solmusdesigns: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2019
grin

Isilomo or one of the evicted girls said same thing, i think she shouldnt been sleeping without bathing

(1) (Reply)

9 Men Tiwa Savagae Has Dated And Sl£pt With / Meet One Of The Most Beautiful Lady In Akwa-ibom State..miss Akwa-ibom africa / Moses Bliss Biography: Family, Songs, Wife, State Of Origin, Artists, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.