Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. (1263 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by tunwumi: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
A bosom friend of mine had this experience. though my story will be scrappy but responses from this forum can help him to get back his confidence and come out to share his experience.

This happened on Friday at Ikeja under bridge when he boarded a bus to Obalende while going back to his abode at Ajah axis. What made this system classical was time and duration as it was in the afternoon and it lasted for hours. He boarded a "commercial bus going to Obalende and the adopters announce their presence when the bus moved, with life ammunition they drove them to an uncompleted building off course their route. at the screen, they were thoroughly searched and all phones and other belongings collected. They did not stopped there as they were billed 100k each to regain there freedom. They were asked to call anyone that can help them with wire transfer. When they hesitated, they gave them a sample of what the have in store by shooting one guy on the head. He died on the spot and this drilling continued for 5-1/2 hours from 1:00pm to 5:30pm. He had to call a lot of friends and family till he was able to raise the fund. He transfer the money to account given to him and he was freed. He was released at Ejigbo area and he tried to report the case at police station there. This is where he was battered with words from the on-duty-officer who was demanding money to register the case from the person that was just robbed at gun point. To add salt to injury they said he should bring 250,000 so they can trace and arrest the account owner and prosecute the case.

This is painful as the person has witness someone murdered and the case should not be swept under carpet. The owner of the account is a good lead to these criminals.

Help broadcast this till justices is served.

CC:
OAM4J , Mynd44 seun
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Na today?

But when God catch them na me dey first shout say no to jungle justice!

Today I retract my words.....burn them all!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by iboboyswag(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmm nkan nbe!
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by seunlayi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lalasticlala, Kom hand c shometin
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Jabioro: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
The commissioner of police must hear it, the Ejigbo police division must respond and defend her action.. So the duty of officer at Ejigbo could not registered the case? Macrocosmic corruption! They would be arrested be rest assured, the recipient account is number one clue.. The police PRO would surely get the message through nairaland..
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by pencil143(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2017
if they really paid into an account num, then the criminals are 'already in custody' sef
if this story is true, then He should start by reporting/exposing the police officer that ask him to pay.
The police officer crime pass the criminals own sef.(na my mind i talk sha)
Lalasticlala, come and see oo
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jabioro:
The commissioner of police must hear it, the Ejigbo police division must respond and defend her action.. So the duty of officer at Ejigbo could not registered the case? Macrocosmic corruption! They would be arrested be rest assured, the recipient account is number one clue.. The police PRO would surely get the message through nairaland..
If I hear?
Na to pursue yahoo boys be their aim now.
Thieves
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Alvino1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
Naija... A country wia u pay 4 everything.... U even pay the police 2 do their job..
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Jabioro: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
cummando:
If I hear? Na to pursue yahoo boys be their aim now. Thieves
Can you imagine.. the case supposed get special attention..
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Epositive(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
i might become a detective one day,,,,, i'm really interested in cases like this smiley,,

#positivevibes
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by joe4real12: 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jabioro:
The police at Ejigbo will deny as usual
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by azimibraun: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerians and rush rush to conclude.. Gunshot in the afternoon in Lagos and people just let it slide as if na knockout for Christmas. Secondly, has there been any corpse reported to have been found with a bullet hole in the head in that exact location or elsewhere which will definitely be the most important exhibit to prove this truly happened ; will it be too much for the surviving victim to go one of the hundreds of radio station in lagos to report this when he couldn't get the police to do their job? I want a very decent presentation to believe this truly happened

2 Likes

Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Bism(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2017
azimibraun:
Nigerians and rush rush to conclude.. Gunshot in the afternoon in Lagos and people just let it slide as if na knockout for Christmas. Secondly, has there been any corpse reported to have been found with a bullet hole in the head in that exact location or elsewhere which will definitely be the most important exhibit to prove this truly happened ; will it be too much for the surviving victim to go one of the hundreds of radio station in lagos to report this when he couldn't get the police to do their job? I want a very decent presentation to believe this truly happened
JUST pray is does not happen to you,.because we would like to see the professor x in you.

1 Like

Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by pokipoki: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
tunwumi:
A bosom friend of mine had this experience. though my story will be scrappy but responses from this forum can help him to get back his confidence and come out to share his experience.

This happened on Friday at Ikeja under bridge when he boarded a bus to Obalende while going back to his abode at Ajah axis. What made this system classical was time and duration as it was in the afternoon and it lasted for hours. He boarded a "commercial bus going to Obalende and the adopters announce their presence when the bus moved, with life ammunition they drove them to an uncompleted building off course their route. at the screen, they were thoroughly searched and all phones and other belongings collected. They did not stopped there as they were billed 100k each to regain there freedom. They were asked to call anyone that can help them with wire transfer. When they hesitated, they gave them a sample of what the have in store by shooting one guy on the head. He died on the spot and this drilling continued for 5-1/2 hours from 1:00pm to 5:30pm. He had to call a lot of friends and family till he was able to raise the fund. He transfer the money to account given to him and he was freed. He was released at Ejigbo area and he tried to report the case at police station there. This is where he was battered with words from the on-duty-officer who was demanding money to register the case from the person that was just robbed at gun point. To add salt to injury they said he should bring 250,000 so they can trace and arrest the account owner and prosecute the case.

This is painful as the person has witness someone murdered and the case should not be swept under carpet. The owner of the account is a good lead to these criminals.

Help broadcast this till justices is served.

CC:
OAM4J , Mynd44 seun

Tell you friend pr better stil, post the bank account details of where your friend transferred the money. The area the incident happened and also name the police station he went to lodge the complaints. Also post other information that can prove that he was kidnapped for ransom.
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by pokipoki: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Bism:

JUST pray is does not happen to you,.because we would like to see the professor x in you.
Hmmmm. Don't believe everything you hear. The OP just told a story. No facts or evidence that his friend was kidnapped. No account details, particular location, the exact police station in Ejigbo, gunshot and also putting about 14 person (standard passengers in a bus) in a location in the afternoon in Lagos without anyone seeing them. Common, I think you are smarter than that!!!!
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2017
You need to provide more details if you want to help your bosom friend.

Was he blindfolded during the transportation?
Which police station in Ejigbo did he make attempt to report?
Name and account number that received the money, account cannot be de-activated overnight i assume.
Stuffs like that would make sense.

At least when puppyhush spend 10.5m for Qiulox we see receipt, no put us for cruise here. (Afmagic dey in charge of that area)

Ehh Professor X on this thread grin
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2017
Jabioro:
Can you imagine.. the case supposed get special attention..
From ejigbo police?
My brother I don bail boys there over 10 times
Even boy wey im mama send message...on top say na Gee boy
They useless....
Especially one yinka wey recently shoot one 17 yr old boy last week Wednesday....
Re: A New System Of Kidnapping And Robbery Now In Lagos. by Jabioro: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2017
cummando:

From ejigbo police?
My brother I don bail boys there over 10 times
Even boy wey im mama send message...on top say na Gee boy
They useless....
Especially one yinka wey recently shoot one 17 yr old boy last week Wednesday....
I have heard so many atrocities in that division, it high time the police authority focus her attention.. on that area.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* / Channel The Energies You All Put Into Internet Fraud Into Something Much Better / Deo-gratias school Proprietor Loses School To Fraud And Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.