Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

*Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* (1282 Views)

Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) / 2 Gombe Deputy Governor Impersonators Remanded In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Tabbaz(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
DISCLAIMER

Tabbaz no longer use any logo on his DP O. Scammers have adopted it. trade with care. Always verify my number

In addition, I don't use SMS or call for trade o. Only whatsapp and nairaland

Also, check my moniker very well. The spelling is T A B B A Z. No space, no comma.

A word is enough

2 Shares

Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Tabbaz(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
To all traders: buyers and sellers alike:

Please you need to be watchful and careful: scammers are active and new tricks are being developed everyday, they have resorted to impersonation now.

If anyone contacts you claiming to be Tabbaz , confirm its really me by taking the following steps:

1). Quote me on the thread, asking me to confirm its me and wait for response before continuing the trade

2). Give me a code on whatsapp, asking me to quote you on this thread with that quote before continuing the trade, please wait for a response

3). Compare the phone number on my profile with the one that is being used to chat with u on whatsapp...if it's different, please ignore 1 and 2 and RUN!!!

4). I don't use SMS to pass across vouch or business deal or information. Only whatsapp and Nairaland forum space

5) I don't pick direct call on my business line because I am roaming.

My business line is boldly written on my signature below

The original username is Tabbaz

No comer no fullstop no space.

I use my wife moniker occasionally and it's Tabbaz1

Only "1" is added and she doesn't put her number there. Her profile will direct you to mine. So you can't see a different phone numbers

#tradesafe

P.S. This number ‪082027774, and 08062072347 are popularly known to be using SMS trick and other impersonation technique to scam people using bulk SMS platform to clone TABBAZ number. They may clone another popular moniker number as well. Attached are some of his FAKE SMS supposedly sent by me.
He is also good in impersonating people's moniker. So be very careful

[/b]
Save trade wishes

Bad luck wishes to the scammer

P.S. I no longer use any picture/logo on my whatsapp DP because scammers have started using my popular LOGO. BEWARE
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Tabbaz(m): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2017
Tabbaz1:

*Yeah..scammer scam people by impersonating me using various methods. It's the duty of the trader to be very careful. below are few methods they have used so far*

1. using BULK SMS website to send text message to a trader and clone my phone number so that the trader thinks the message is from me (evidence below) and that's why I don't use SMS for trade

2. Using my usual display image on whatsapp and that's why I no longer use permanent DP anymore

3. Calling traders on phone and telling them they are Tabbaz. This is the cheapest one and some trader still fall for it

4. Telling a trader that Tabbaz is busy and he has told them to continue without ESCROW. Only a fool will fall for this
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
angry
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by KlNGPlN(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
IHateNairaland:
Tabbaz a monicker Coldplayyy is soiling my name on betting thread, my Fuckthreadowner/fuckpuskin/iamnotbloody monickers are on ban and this coldplayyy said I scammed him whereas I av refund d real person kababs since Dec 22

Kindly check this link and the date...that coldplayyy is a joke

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/2166#85119061

Please take action tabbaz

you need to refund the said person/persons and repent from your scamming ways..undecided
2020 is fast approaching. Amend your ways brother
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
cry
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
cool
Re: *Tabbaz Disclaimer* Beware Of Impersonators* by KlNGPlN(m): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
IHateNairaland:
Kingpin if you're the owner of coldplayyy please stop soiling my name on this site please...I am begging you

what do you mean? are you okay at all? I simply gave you a candid advice and you're hear trash talking..better swerve o before I go change am for you angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Also Victims Of Rape / Pilot Of The NAF Apha Jet Plane Rescued Alive (photo / I Had My Fair Share Of The Nigeria Police Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.